Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Zombie Invasion

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
StarStarStarStarStar
i thought of this while in Chat, since im a zombie and was eating everyone's brains in Chat. anyway, zombies are everywhere! so, are you a human [with risk of your brain being eaten, and the human race in risk of going extinct], or a zombie [hungry for brains, most humans scared of you]? humans' brains are now somehow turning colorful [rainbow, purple, blue, yellow, red, etc] and some humans even have more than 1 brain [the limit for users who their human character with multiple brains is 3 users]. the zombies think the humans' brains taste better now due to their new colors, and they can also shapeshift from human to zombie and 1 other animal of their choice. Rules: no 'inappropiate' language. the scene is Earth and Earth only. zombies can have a way of their own to open a human's head and eat the brain. i'll post the form [using my form for the example] later, then we can start.

Read my profile...

Zombie Invasion

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: MaKayla. Species: zombie. Looks [pic, description, or both]: wavy shoulder-length burnette hair, brown eyes, perfect white smile, usually wears short-shorts and a tank-top or short-sleve shirt along with either flip-flops or black Converse sneakers. Personality: sometimes has anger issues, has fights with friends every now and then, can be friends with a human but she might be tempted to eat their brain, funny at times, insults people every now and then. Animal You Can Shapeshift Into [for zombies only, and only 1 animal they can shapeshift into]: a Papillon puppy. Brain Color [for humans only]:

Read my profile...

Zombie Invasion

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join?)

Zombie Invasion

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
StarStarStarStarStar

"xxxxitsmylife12xxxx" wrote:

(Can I join?)
sure

Read my profile...

Zombie Invasion

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Kool thanks)

Zombie Invasion

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Amy Walker Species:Zombie Looks: Personality: She is very dangrous but she's really nice. Bio: She was on a camping trip when she got bit by a zombie after that when she turn into a zombie she eat her whloe family's brains.She is haunted by what happend that night.

Zombie Invasion

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
StarStarStarStarStar

"xxxxitsmylife12xxxx" wrote:

Name:Amy Walker Species:Zombie Looks: PersonalityDazedhe is very dangrous but she's really nice. BioDazedhe was on a camping trip when she got bit by a zombie after that when she turn into a zombie she eat her whloe family's brains.She is haunted by what happend that night.
[you're in!]

Read my profile...

Zombie Invasion

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(thanks)

Zombie Invasion

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

Read my profile...

Zombie Invasion

Posted By:
Da new stormxz1!
Da new stormxz1!
StarStarStarStar
May I join?

The real robot

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

anyone listen to Porter Robinson?

supernatural adventures CHRISTMAS CELEBRAT...

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

latest videos