Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
StarStarStarStarStar
i thought of this while in Chat, since im a zombie and was eating everyone's brains in Chat. anyway, zombies are everywhere! so, are you a human [with risk of your brain being eaten, and the human race in risk of going extinct], or a zombie [hungry for brains, most humans scared of you]? humans' brains are now somehow turning colorful [rainbow, purple, blue, yellow, red, etc] and some humans even have more than 1 brain [the limit for users who their human character with multiple brains is 3 users]. the zombies think the humans' brains taste better now due to their new colors, and they can also shapeshift from human to zombie and 1 other animal of their choice. Rules: no 'inappropiate' language. the scene is Earth and Earth only. zombies can have a way of their own to open a human's head and eat the brain. i'll post the form [using my form for the example] later, then we can start.

Read my profile...

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: MaKayla. Species: zombie. Looks [pic, description, or both]: wavy shoulder-length burnette hair, brown eyes, perfect white smile, usually wears short-shorts and a tank-top or short-sleve shirt along with either flip-flops or black Converse sneakers. Personality: sometimes has anger issues, has fights with friends every now and then, can be friends with a human but she might be tempted to eat their brain, funny at times, insults people every now and then. Animal You Can Shapeshift Into [for zombies only, and only 1 animal they can shapeshift into]: a Papillon puppy. Brain Color [for humans only]:

Read my profile...

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join?)

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
StarStarStarStarStar

"xxxxitsmylife12xxxx" wrote:

(Can I join?)
sure

Read my profile...

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Kool thanks)

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Amy Walker Species:Zombie Looks: Personality: She is very dangrous but she's really nice. Bio: She was on a camping trip when she got bit by a zombie after that when she turn into a zombie she eat her whloe family's brains.She is haunted by what happend that night.

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
StarStarStarStarStar

"xxxxitsmylife12xxxx" wrote:

Name:Amy Walker Species:Zombie Looks: PersonalityDazedhe is very dangrous but she's really nice. BioDazedhe was on a camping trip when she got bit by a zombie after that when she turn into a zombie she eat her whloe family's brains.She is haunted by what happend that night.
[you're in!]

Read my profile...

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(thanks)

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

Read my profile...

Posted By:
Da new stormxz1!
Da new stormxz1!
StarStarStarStar
May I join?

The real robot

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

play online games

latest forum posts

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

John Green

Pierce the Veil vs. Sleeping With Sirens

Post about your awesome BFFs!!

Black Veil Brides or Asking alexandria

WHY ME????

Greetings! It is I, a newbie!

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

latest videos