Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Circus Sola`

Posted By:
Makiee
Makiee
StarStarStarStarStar
Suddenly in a small town known as Bingum, a Circus arrives. The Circus is called, Circus Sola`. When you enter this "circus" You will be amazed by the amazing creature's they have. Fairies, Reptile People, and much more! They even have some amazing people who can just do amazing tricks! But there is one secret that all the Circus Freaks hide....They want to escape... Will they succeed? Rules : No fighting unless in character. If you die you must make a new character Romance's are allowed! Don't get to unrealistic! HAVE FUN!!! Form: Name: Age: Human/Creature: What type of Creature: Looks: What is your job for the Circus: What is your ablity/[Power if your a creature]: Ask your friends to join, and have absolutely, positively, the most fun!!! Also the jobs include : Leader [Me.] Entertainners [Unlimited!] Helpers [People that help out with the acts, get the supplies and stuff] Co-Leader

Circus Sola`

Posted By:
Makiee
Makiee
StarStarStarStarStar
smile

Circus Sola`

Posted By:
Makiee
Makiee
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Elxie Age: 16 Creature Copy Cat [Can Copy anything and change into anything] Looks: What is your job for Circus: Entertainer Ability : Can Copy anything and change into anything. Name: Jershey Age: 18 Human Looks: Job for Circus: Leader and Entertainer, Uses pet Falcan named Night Fury AKA Fury Name: Cori Age: 14 Human/Creature Looks: Job for Circus: Is a special Entertainer, since she gets sick a lot, she rarely does acts with her "special friend" Foxtrotter the black and white fox. Is also Jershey's younger sister.

Circus Sola`

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
(Do I have to be part of the circus or could I be the one to help someone escape)

Yes...I'm part of the Black Veil Brides Army Devil

Circus Sola`

Posted By:
Makiee
Makiee
StarStarStarStarStar
[Yeah, I just made a new character named Cori and you could be a helper that helps her, because the helpers want to escape to, Because Theres a secret! XD ]

Circus Sola`

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
(KK,but I sooooooooooo call dibs on Jershey Big Grin )

Circus Sola`

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Jasper Age:15 Creature:beast LooksTongue Outic coming What is your job for circus:Entertainer Ability: can turn into a half human version of any animal

Circus Sola`

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Name;Amy Siles Age;17 Human Looks; What is your job for the circus;I dont work at the circus Other;Has a twin brother named Erik,and lives in the city where the circus comes to Name;Erik Siles Age;17 Human Looks; What is your job for the circus;I dont work at the circus Other;Has a twin sister named Amy,and lives in the city where the circus comes to

Circus Sola`

Posted By:
Makiee
Makiee
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanki And Jershey is all yours -- For now! You better play your game right sister! XD Joking!

Circus Sola`

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
( smile K I called dibs so that means noooooooo one gets jershey but me Big Grin )

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Fairy Tale character?

What is your favorite Pokemon?

What is your favorite Pokemon?

do you love Cheryl Lloyd??

should know!

WHICH IS THE LAST CARTOON MOVIE, THAT YOU ...

latest videos