Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The packs

Posted By:
tycotickles Lock
tycotickles
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tyco gender: male age: pup pack: blue hunters personality: funny smart playful looks: silver fur white around eyes blue eyes other:idk

FITE MAI IRL

The packs

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack stared at the mouse and hesitated for a moment. With a reassuring nod from Kallie, he quickly stripped the meat of the mouse and licked it clean. His stomach was full, suprisingly because it hadn't been full ever since his family had died in the battle. His fur began to settle on his shoulders, and his fast breathing slowed a bit. Jack looked up at Kallie "I'm....Jack" he said cautiously.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

The packs

Posted By:
Katy123z
Katy123z
StarStarStarStarStar
Kallie nodded, as if she already knew this. 'Nice to meet you,' she said. Glancing behind her, she realized she had to go back to her cave now. It was getting dark; and the pack leader would be mad if she was late to Feast Time yet again. 'Well, I got to run.' And with that, she was off.

The packs

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack watched her run off. He rolled around inthe snow, feeling happily full. i wish i could eat like this all the time! he thought gleefully

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

The packs

Posted By:
Katy123z
Katy123z
StarStarStarStarStar
Kallie reached the den, bracing herself for the yelling that the leader was capable of. To her surprise, no one was there. Just happening to look down, she saw a message scratched out in the dirt. Kallie: You've never been enough for this pack. You never did anything useful. We've moved on; you shall never find us, nevermind how hard you search. By the time you read this, we're well past this area. (After this, she joins the Red Pack.) Kallie gasped, feeling her stomach turn to mush. 'No,' she gasped.

The packs

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack got up and shook his snowy fur. He felt alone. He heard a howl of dispair and pricked his ears at the sound. He ran towards it and saw Kallie. Jack bounded over to her and brushed her side in comfort as he looked down at the note. "Oh, well i'll show them! don't worry! i'll show them who isn't useful!" he squeaked in his pup voice. His purple-blue eyes gazed at Kallie, sadly.

Why, you may ask?

The packs

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack nuzzled Kallie's fur with his small black nose.

Why, you may ask?

The packs

Posted By:
Katy123z
Katy123z
StarStarStarStarStar
Kallie smiled weakly. 'Aw, well thanks. It's nice to know that someone cares.'

The packs

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack saw the sadness in her eyes and he sighed "I wish i could help you, because you helped me" he squeeked in his little pup voice. His tail was wrapped neatly around his paws as he sat thinking

Why, you may ask?

The packs

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?) Name: Silver Gender: F Age: Minor Pack: Blue hunters Personality: Brave, swift, fearless, trustworthy, and loyal. Looks: Silver-gray fur, white paws, white, sharp teeth, and blue, gentle eyes. Other: N/A

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

latest videos