Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Ruthi662 and -MasterSkyward-'s Private Roleplay! (It says in the name; Private.)

Posted By:
-MasterSkyward-
-MasterSkyward-
StarStarStar
Okay, Ruthi. Here's the form: Name: Animal form: Age: Gender: Looks: Personality: Bio: Close friends/Crush: Weapons: Other: This is mine; Name: Spirit “Midnight” Hollow Animal Form: A wolf and an eagle. Age: 18 Gender: Male Looks: His human is assassin dressed. Personality: Funny, cute, protective, trustworthy, fearless, etc. Bio: His bio is long, and sad. Close Friends/Crush: Kiba, his closest friend ever. He might have a crush. Weapons: Two long swords - Skyward Swords, and a whole load of weapons. Other: He's been a Rogue all his life.

Ever felt alone? Your not the only one. Take me for example. I've always felt alone..

"Well... You put up more of a fight than I would have thought possible out of such a soft boy. But don't clap for yourself quite yet. That sword of yours is the only reason you still live. Still... it hardly seems fair, being of my position..."

Ruthi662 and -MasterSkyward-'s Private Roleplay! (It says in the name; Private.)

Posted By:
ruthi662
ruthi662
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ruthi (Morte) Judas Animal form: A lioness and a wolf Age: 18 Gender: F Looks: Posting Personality: She hides her emotions from many people, even those who are closest to her. She is lonely in the world and just wants somone to tell her they love her. Bio: Is Destroya's daughter, Her father forces her to remain hidden in the rogue lands. Destroya only shows compassion to her, she cares for her father and does not know of her mother. She remains in the rogue lands and wishes to meet somone to accept her, to hold her, to love her. Close friends/Crush: Has no close friends yet apart from Solo whom she has not seen in a long time. She had seen somone walk through her part of the rogue lands and some how instantly felt somthing about him but refuses to fall in love. (Spirit) Weapons: A dagger, a bow and arrow. Other:

love is dangerous
love is cruel
love is beautiful
so love is you?

"so the lion fell in love with the lamb"

22nd of October i have reached 4000 posts

s(HE'S) br(OK)en

I love you

Posted By:
-MasterSkyward-
-MasterSkyward-
StarStarStar
Okay, let's start.

Ever felt alone? Your not the only one. Take me for example. I've always felt alone..

"Well... You put up more of a fight than I would have thought possible out of such a soft boy. But don't clap for yourself quite yet. That sword of yours is the only reason you still live. Still... it hardly seems fair, being of my position..."

Posted By:
-MasterSkyward-
-MasterSkyward-
StarStarStar
Spirit slept peacefully in a tree, at the edges of the Rogue Territory.

Posted By:
ruthi662
ruthi662
StarStarStarStarStar
Ruthi stood with a scarlett red cloak around her fragile and pale body, the hood was shadowing her face as she put her foot on to a rock and leaned on her knee. Watching the world around her from the high waterfall.

love is dangerous
love is cruel
love is beautiful
so love is you?

s(HE'S) br(OK)en

I love you

Posted By:
-MasterSkyward-
-MasterSkyward-
StarStarStar
Spirit got down, landing with his hands on the ground and almost sitting down. He got up, his assassin cloak and clothes stood out from the forest and everything else. His boots were brown, with a metal underside. He walked casually, his sword was drawn and his eyes were narrowed forward. He got behind a tree quickly, hearing yet another demon approach. He pointed his sword downward, waiting for it to get closer. When it was about to pass him, he leapt out and slashed his sword once horizantally to the left so he demolished the demon's head straight off it's shoulders. Spirit stood properly, putting his sword back in his belt, unaware he was being watched.

Posted By:
ruthi662
ruthi662
StarStarStarStarStar
Ruthi remained on the cliffs edge watching the young man, she tilted her head to the side curious as her deep black eyes followed him. She saw him kill the demon with a single swipe and smiled thinking Skilfull yet humble, what a strange man

love is dangerous
love is cruel
love is beautiful
so love is you?

s(HE'S) br(OK)en

I love you

Posted By:
-MasterSkyward-
-MasterSkyward-
StarStarStar
Spirit smirked, and carried on his way toward the volcano.

Posted By:
ruthi662
ruthi662
StarStarStarStarStar
Ruthi's shadow was seen by Spirit and she gasped glad she well hidden under her cloak, but all the same turned and ran because in her red cloak she looked like a demon until you see her face and mistaken her for an angel

love is dangerous
love is cruel
love is beautiful
so love is you?

s(HE'S) br(OK)en

I love you

Posted By:
-MasterSkyward-
-MasterSkyward-
StarStarStar
Spirit shrugged, and kept walking towards the Volcano. There were said to be alot of monsters haunting and invading the village of Mogmas there, so he was on his way to have a look for himself.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

Gay, Bi Boys (:

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

Gay, Bi Boys (:

Hello

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

latest videos