Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Click here if you want to enrole as a Student at The school for Mythical Creatures

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi if you read the whole title you must under stand that this is just another RP about a high school for Mythical Creatures. Ya mythical creatures like Werewolves, Vampires, Angels, Demons, Ect.  Name: Age: Gender: Creature: Looks: Personality: Pet[s]: Other:

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Click here if you want to enrole as a Student at The school for Mythical Creatures

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Katniss"Kate.' Molly Jackson Age: 14 Gender: female Creature: Demigod Looks:  Personality: She does not talk much because of her father.She is always hanging with horses or hippocampi.She is shy but can be like a typhoon if you get on her bad side.She usually is very nice though. Pet[s]: A fish named Fin and another one named tails. Other:Her dad is Posiden.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Can Someone else join Pleeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssseeeeeeeee

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Really does anyone want to join

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Let's just start.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Grr i want to but i gav to many

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
This RP has had like 57 views

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
OK if this is not working very well Lets just start

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
You start please.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Logan walked to the bus stop wearing a bright red hoddie

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 318 319

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Sweet Talk

Want to Publish your KW Poems?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What was the last thing you ate?

What was the last thing you ate?

What is the most Overplayed Song to you?

latest videos