Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Click here if you want to enrole as a Student at The school for Mythical Creatures

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
(HOLY.......-beep-..... you guys went far! 0_o i'm guessing you guys are going to say that its too late to jump in?)

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Click here if you want to enrole as a Student at The school for Mythical Creatures

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar

"warriorcatsrule" wrote:

(HOLY.......-beep-..... you guys went far! 0_o i'm guessing you guys are going to say that its too late to jump in?)

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Vampire girl33 Lock
Vampire girl33
StarStarStarStarStar

"Vampire girl33" wrote:

Skyler smiled "hey..." she said  Isabella picked up a hammer and looked at this "what's this tool?!" she asked. She's never used or seen one.

call me Wild Thing!
(A16 made that awsome logo for me!)

2000 post March 2nd
4000 post March 31st
6000 post May 25 th
8000 post July 4th
10,000 post on August 17th
~~~~~~~~~~
We the Kidz!!! Where the awesome begans
(you're all AWESOME)

for vampire girl33
Thanks to Rhibi. She made this for me!

Posted By:
MeaghanTheBat
MeaghanTheBat
StarStarStarStar
(HOLY CRAP ON A STICK im back. and i dunno what the heck is going on..lol)

Dude1: i made you a pie
Dude2: ooh what flavor?
Dude1: PIE FLAVOR!
----
i'm not weird, i just look that way from your angle. so try looking at me While standing on your head, maybe i will look normal.

Posted By:
ScourgeDestroys
ScourgeDestroys
Star
oh my GOSH! no one has posted in this for LONG time! when yall start posting again? Lol p.s. This is warriorcatsrule! in ur face! O_O Just comment me if u gonna start again cause i'm BORED! CIAO!

Posted By:
sherlockholmeslover
sherlockholmeslover
StarStarStarStar
Name:Helen Age:14 Gender:female Creature:anime (wolf) looks:gray tail and ears brown hair and yello eyes Pets:two dogs named Hector and Lucia other:she live in the woods near the school her dogs live with her and she love to talk to them

sherlockholmeslover(me)
Katrina(human)
Onali(died human)
Arrow(wolf)
Jessica Darison(human)

Posted By:
sherlockholmeslover
sherlockholmeslover
StarStarStarStar
helen gets to her first class and sees some of her friends she open her book because she is in reading class and reads it the teacher calls her name and she looks up "yes ms. turner" says helen "well you take this book and take it to the princible office for me" she says "yes ms. turner i will" says helen "and don't froget to walk in the hallway helen" calls ms.turner

sherlockholmeslover(me)
Katrina(human)
Onali(died human)
Arrow(wolf)
Jessica Darison(human)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia    a age:14  gender F  spiecies: shapeshifter/element farie / explorerPets: hippogriff, dragon, bloodhound looks like: Description: long pitch black hair, daring, brave, smart, confident, rebellious, immune to fear, large electric blue eyes, slim body to slip into shadows, not easily tempered, quiet when wanted, talkative , a stalker, social, finds it hard to stop talking due to knowing many things, a great poet, artist, and author   Skills and talents: skilled with books, bow and arrows, spear, knives, and can give people th stare until she gets what she wants  Normal cloths: black glove fishnets, a felt jacket, lined with lots of knives, a coral tunic, jeggings( jeans and leggings) complete with coral nails and gray converse  Weapon of choice: spear, eyes, knives, bow   powers: shape shifting duh, walking through dimensions, paralyzing, flying extremely fast, making things with her mind, using earth elements fatal flaw/powercap: has flashbacks of bad past, when she uses her things in a battle, if she is not 100% foucsed, even if she is 99.9999999999% foucsed, she will do things totally wrong. Ps, focusing is hard for her, her mind will become drained and she will become a totally different girl if she uses too many powers at once 

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
♣Quin RiddleHart♣
♣Quin RiddleHart♣
Star
Name: Erithatia F. Quintinius (A.K.A. Quin or Eritha). Age: 13 years old. Gender: Female. Creature: Dark elf. Big Grin Looks: Erithatia has long, black hair that goes down to her waist and covers one eye. She has pale skin, almost paper-white. Her eyes are bright blue like ice. She has sharp features and a thin physique. She wears dark armor and uses magic and her sword for defense, but I'm not sure if they would allow swords at school. :P Her element is air, so she mostly controls air in her magic, and is light on her feet. Personality: Eritha is actually pretty shy, although she's a great warrior. She's thoughtful and quiet, and is talented. She likes to wright, draw, and sings beautifully. Since each individual elf is represented by a single element (or at least in my imagination XD) and like I said, her's is air, she is peaceful and easy to get a long with. Pet[s]: She has a mystical companion like each elf (again, how I would picture it to be. :P) and her companion is an elegant, loyal, silver, male pegasus with a black mane named Eldritch. Okay, that's all! I had fun with this. Big Grin

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

People

Name 1 thing u can't live without

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

Things that annoy me

Favorite Songs

latest videos