Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Click here if you want to enrole as a Student at The school for Mythical Creatures

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Holy *fuh* it's been awhile since we posted on this, hasn't it, Silly? o.o Jee, why is Bin Weevils so depressing sometimes?)

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Click here if you want to enrole as a Student at The school for Mythical Creatures

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(I know right)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
DuperLightMan Lock
DuperLightMan
Star
I put on my robes and wizard hat.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
A shivered and stared at the collasal building in front of her eyes, she stepped in cautiously glancing at he door as she came in. Her eyes glued to her feet, she smirked slightly and raised her head. She blinked, then smiled. Finally she took an individual step forward and slowly made her way into the lobby, step by step

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
stefanXepicXawesome
stefanXepicXawesome
Star
(*eyes go big* when was the last time i roleplayed in this?! *mouth hangs open*)

Posted By:
stefanXepicXawesome
stefanXepicXawesome
Star
(btw i'm Warriorcatsrule using brother's account.)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Attention all RPers please join my roleplay called School for the supernatural owned by me and warriorcatsrule! its just like this one!)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join or is it to late?
~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Kelly
Creature Can shapeshift into a wolf
Looks: Wolf girl

Personality: Aggressive, risks her life for her friends, can be sweet if she wants to
Pet: Doesn't have one
Other: Has wolf ears, tail, claws and teeth

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

1 2 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 319 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Which Color?

Homestuck

Which Color?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Which Color?

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

latest videos