Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Libby and Zoe's PRIVATE Rp

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other: ~Mine~ Name: Violet Age: 16 Looks: Personality: She's smart and somewhat nice. She's stubborn but she's definatly worth it. She is usually serious and doesn't say what's on her mind always, but sometimes she does. Other: She is a half-demon warrior princesss. Her sisters are Samantha and Starfire. Name: Samantha a.k.a Sam or Sammi Age: 15 Looks: Personality: She's smart and very nice. She can be stubborn but not usually. She's crazy but she is very serious when it comes to missions. She is schizephrenic. Other: She is a half-demon warrior princess. Her sisters are Violet and Stafire. Name: Starfire a.k.a Star Age: 14 Looks: Personality: She gets intimadated easily and doesn't trust anyone. She likes to out show her sisters, even though it doesn't usually work. She is smart but doesn't always show it, like she should. She is never shy and isn't afraid to tell anyone off. Other: She is a half-demon warrior princess. Her sisters are Samantha and Violet.

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Name;John Age;17 Looks; Personality;Dark,mysterious,weird Other;He is a Dark Lord,he has the ultimate power Name;Erik Age;16 Looks; Personality;Dark,mysterious,weird Other;He is a Demon Warrior,he fights by his friends sides Name;Xavier Age;15 Looks; Personality;Dark,mysterious,weird Other;He is a Demon Warrior in training 

Yes...I'm part of the Black Veil Brides Army Devil

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay! Let's start! Star had yet again ran up ahead of her sisters as they went to their mission. Sam and Violet walked, not far behind when they both heard a noise and ran grabbed Star, covered her mouth and hid behind a tree.

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
John;I smiled evilly at my friends and said "Power is key!" I lifted the hood on my long cloak and said "Watch" I stared at the target,a hay bail,and it set on fire I smiled and said "Voila!" Xavier;I nodded and said "Im in training so it wont be as easy" Erik;I smirked and said "Ahh poor baby" John; "SILENCE!" My voice rang and then said in a normal voice "Fight!" Xavier;I rushed at Erik nocking him to the ground fighting him Erik;I tried to fight back but Xavier was powerful

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet, Star, and Sam walked out from behind the tree and completely silent walked over to them when Star shouted out, "Who are you?!" to the three boys. Violet glared at Star, "You idiot! You are the worst warrior in the tribe! You can't do anything right!" Star just glared back. Sam steped between them and gave a little nervous laugh and looked at the three boys then her sisters. "Not the time you two..."

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
John;I looked at the boys and said "Stand up!" Erik;I nodded and stood beside him Xavier;I stood to the left of him John;I looked at them and asked "Who wants to know" 

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Star looked at them, "I asked you first." Violet growled. "You're such a kid!" she said then looked at the boys. "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" Sam steped back and got the eye of Xavier and smiled a bit and gave a small wave.

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier;I saw her smile and wave but I couldnt respond to it because it would be a weakness John;I narrowed my eyes and sadi "The Dark Lord,now who are you?!" Erik;I hit Xavier in the back of the head for looking at her John;I turned to John and stared at him and mentally hit him and he fell and then looked at them waiting for an answer Erik;I sighed heavily this was part of the training,I was to be a Dark Prince soon and I couldnt let childish things get in my way

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
"We are half-demon warrior princesses of the Aku tribe. I am Violet. This is Star," she said looking at Star. "And this is Sam." she said looking at Sam then turned back to the Dark Lord. "Now I will ask again. Why are you hear?"

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
John; "Training" I replied "These two are training to be Dark Princes" I pointed to Xavier and said "This is Xavier" I then pointed at Erik and said "And this is Erik" Erik;I put a fist over my heart and bowed respectfully and stood up again Xavier;I did the same and stood up again

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 314 315

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

FEARS!!

FEARS!!

We the Kidz

funny

FEARS!!

FEARS!!

latest videos