Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Elfin Knight - ||Rp Open||

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14738
Yuki had a feeling. He quickly turned around ad Stared at the shadow

Check out this thread on KW


The Elfin Knight - ||Rp Open||

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14738

"kiss456" wrote:

(Kizumi: )
. . .

Check out this thread on KW


The Elfin Knight - ||Rp Open||

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8399
The shadow was just standing there, whispers all around It and screams. Then It whispered. Come closer........ (Thats what the shadow looks like....o.o)


Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowldging your accomplishments and taking action.


The Elfin Knight - ||Rp Open||

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14738
"Why should i trust you?..."

Check out this thread on KW


The Elfin Knight - ||Rp Open||

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8399
(Oops! Look at the shadow person again, I put the wring picture but now It's the real picture..) "Trust me..." It says.


Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowldging your accomplishments and taking action.


The Elfin Knight - ||Rp Open||

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14738

"kiss456" wrote:

The shadow was just standing there, whispers all around It and screams. Then It whispered. Come closer........ (Thats what the shadow looks like....o.o)
Okay... Now i see darkness... ilike it....) Walks closer

Check out this thread on KW


The Elfin Knight - ||Rp Open||

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8399

"naruto200" wrote:

"kiss456" wrote:

The shadow was just standing there, whispers all around It and screams. Then It whispered. Come closer........ (Thats what the shadow looks like....o.o)
Okay... Now i see darkness... ilike it....) Walks closer
(Big Grin...Why Yuki!? xD Don't follow thah dark creepah chick!!! O.O NOO!!!...XD Never watch a movie with me....Lol) The darkness started surrounding him. "Don't worry.....Yuki....Come..Let me bring you life..." It says.


Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowldging your accomplishments and taking action.


The Elfin Knight - ||Rp Open||

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14738

"kiss456" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

"kiss456" wrote:

The shadow was just standing there, whispers all around It and screams. Then It whispered. Come closer........ (Thats what the shadow looks like....o.o)
Okay... Now i see darkness... ilike it....) Walks closer
(Big Grin...Why Yuki!? xD Don't follow thah dark creepah chick!!! O.O NOO!!!...XD Never watch a movie with me....Lol) The darkness started surrounding him. "Don't worry.....Yuki....Come..Let me bring you life..." It says.
(I no know) Keeps walking.

Check out this thread on KW


The Elfin Knight - ||Rp Open||

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8399

"naruto200" wrote:

"kiss456" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

"kiss456" wrote:

The shadow was just standing there, whispers all around It and screams. Then It whispered. Come closer........ (Thats what the shadow looks like....o.o)
Okay... Now i see darkness... ilike it....) Walks closer
(Big Grin...Why Yuki!? xD Don't follow thah dark creepah chick!!! O.O NOO!!!...XD Never watch a movie with me....Lol) The darkness started surrounding him. "Don't worry.....Yuki....Come..Let me bring you life..." It says.
(I no know) Keeps walking.
(XD) The tree person looks at him, with full black eyes. "Stare...Into my eyes..." It whispers.


Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowldging your accomplishments and taking action.


The Elfin Knight - ||Rp Open||

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8399
The shadow whispered "Comee..loser..."


Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowldging your accomplishments and taking action.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

If you had kids what would you name them?

in which age would u marry?

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

What is your biggest fear?

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

Who is your favorite actress?

latest videos