Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Elfin Knight - ||Rp Open||

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki had a feeling. He quickly turned around ad Stared at the shadow

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar

"kiss456" wrote:

(Kizumi: )
. . .

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar
The shadow was just standing there, whispers all around It and screams. Then It whispered. Come closer........ (Thats what the shadow looks like....o.o)

Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowldging your accomplishments and taking action.

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why should i trust you?..."

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oops! Look at the shadow person again, I put the wring picture but now It's the real picture..) "Trust me..." It says.

Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowldging your accomplishments and taking action.

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar

"kiss456" wrote:

The shadow was just standing there, whispers all around It and screams. Then It whispered. Come closer........ (Thats what the shadow looks like....o.o)
Okay... Now i see darkness... ilike it....) Walks closer

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

"kiss456" wrote:

(Big Grin...Why Yuki!? xD Don't follow thah dark creepah chick!!! O.O NOO!!!...XD Never watch a movie with me....Lol) The darkness started surrounding him. "Don't worry.....Yuki....Come..Let me bring you life..." It says.

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar

"kiss456" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

"kiss456" wrote:

(Big Grin...Why Yuki!? xD Don't follow thah dark creepah chick!!! O.O NOO!!!...XD Never watch a movie with me....Lol) The darkness started surrounding him. "Don't worry.....Yuki....Come..Let me bring you life..." It says.
(I no know) Keeps walking.

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

"kiss456" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

"kiss456" wrote:

(I no know) Keeps walking.
(XD) The tree person looks at him, with full black eyes. "Stare...Into my eyes..." It whispers.

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar
The shadow whispered "Comee..loser..."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say Skittles wins!!!!! XD -moved

Please Help!

first one to say happy wins a guhjillion d...

Describe the profile pic above you

Fave Yu-Gi-Oh God Card?

should girls be allowed to wear leggings a...