Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Supernatural Romance

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew pulled him closer, "No.." he said, seductivley. Violet giggled a little bit.

Supernatural Romance

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Ikami trembled against them, the bulk of their bodies pressing together. He looking away, a blush on his face. Sage kissed her on the cheek, smiling..

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

Supernatural Romance

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew smirked and turned Ikami's head back to face him. "Darling..." he said and kissed him, gently and full of passion. Violet blushed immensley.

Supernatural Romance

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Ikami's heart jumped, and his first instinct was to push him away, which he did, despite the fact Drew still held him close. Ikami fell to his knees, waiting to be forever trapped with this monster, as he finished the chain. "Why so tense?" Sage asked, touching her nose to Violet's.

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

Supernatural Romance

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew finally finished the chain and whispered seductivley, "You're mine now." in Ikami's ear. Violet shrugged, "I don't know.."

Supernatural Romance

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Ikami grunted, feeling the cold metal brush his arm as Drew wrapped it around his neck. He immediately pulled away, darting off. He hid in another closet, his black angel wings wrapped around him, like a child being embrace by his mother. He barely ever used his wings, he hated his reality, and would never face it.

Supernatural Romance

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
"Could it be because you like it.?" Sage purred, rubbing her cheek against Violet's.

Supernatural Romance

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew chased after him. "Ikami, you can't hide!" he shouted. Violet blushed even more, "N-no I don't.." she stuttered.

Supernatural Romance

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Why not? He thought, his thoughts wavering. He pulled his wings tighter around himself, begging God to not let Drew find him. My prayers can't reach him when I'm under Drew's control... I'm trapped.. He thought, starting to sob. "Liar." Sage said, pulling away and leaving the room.

Supernatural Romance

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew opened the door and dragged Ikami out. Violet sighed in relief.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

latest videos