Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Warrior cats as humans: PRIVATE POLEPLAY! IF YOU ARE NOT AliceTheWolf or warriorcatsrule then stay out!!! that means no looking either!!!!

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
if you know the warrior cats books th might understand this.  they are warrior cats, but they are humans. they have ears and a tail. you can make up a name: example: jayfeather, firestar. leader's names have to end with star, apprentice's names end with paw, kitten's names end with kit. they have every ability that a cat has, they all have cat companions, they can understand cats. the clans are, shadowclan,skyclan, thunderclan, riverclan, windclan and starclan, starclan is the clan of dead warrior cats XD. only one leader and one deputy for each clan, and one medicine cat for each clan. positions are: kitten, queen( which is a mother of a kitten), apprentice, warrior( when your a warrior you have to mentor an apprentice), medicine cat, elder, deputy, apprentice medicine cat, leader. you can ask me questions, just please not millions its annoying. Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Personality: Clan: Position: Background info: cat's name: Other:                           HAVE FUN!!!!!

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Warrior cats as humans: PRIVATE POLEPLAY! IF YOU ARE NOT AliceTheWolf or warriorcatsrule then stay out!!! that means no looking either!!!!

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
anyone? no one? come on people please!

SO SMILE!

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lionstar Age: 16 Gender: Male Looks: Golden brown hair with soft green eyes. Usually wears a light brown T-Shirt and jeans. His ears are a blackish-brown and his tail is spotted with black and white. Personality: Caring, Nice, Noble, Strong, and Fast-Witted Background info: Lionstar was born not knowing he was a cat human. His parents told him when he was 12. He had already had a suspicion because he could communicate with his Cat Blazeclaw. He grew his ears and tail at the age of 15 and now that he is 16 he is a full grown leader of Thunderclan. cat's name: Blazeclaw Other: Nohing

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
( awesome form! kk and i forgot to mention. they live in the same places that the normal wwarrior cats do. your cat is your companion XD heres my form. i forgot to put clan and postion XD ) Name: Jaystorm Age: 11 moons Gender: F Looks: black ears, black tail with white tip. Personality: fierce,, secret, personal, mean Clan: Thunderclan Cat's name: shadowfur Position: Deputy Other: spends all her time trying to figure out how to kill the leader of thunderclan.

SO SMILE!

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar

"warriorcatsrule" wrote:

( awesome form! kk and i forgot to mention. they live in the same places that the normal wwarrior cats do. your cat is your companion XD heres my form. i forgot to put clan and postion XD ) Name: Jaystorm Age: 11 moons Gender: F Looks: black ears, black tail with white tip. Personality: fierce,, secret, personal, mean Clan: Thunderclan Cat's name: shadowfur Position: Deputy Other: spends all her time trying to figure out how to kill the leader of thunderclan.
(So Jaystorm is kinda like Tigerclaw?!? Big Grin)

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar

"AliceTheWolf" wrote:

"warriorcatsrule" wrote:

( awesome form! kk and i forgot to mention. they live in the same places that the normal wwarrior cats do. your cat is your companion XD heres my form. i forgot to put clan and postion XD ) Name: Jaystorm Age: 11 moons Gender: F Looks: black ears, black tail with white tip. Personality: fierce,, secret, personal, mean Clan: Thunderclan Cat's name: shadowfur Position: Deputy Other: spends all her time trying to figure out how to kill the leader of thunderclan.
( YEPPERS!!! XD )

SO SMILE!

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar

"warriorcatsrule" wrote:

"AliceTheWolf" wrote:

"warriorcatsrule" wrote:

( awesome form! kk and i forgot to mention. they live in the same places that the normal wwarrior cats do. your cat is your companion XD heres my form. i forgot to put clan and postion XD ) Name: Jaystorm Age: 11 moons Gender: F Looks: black ears, black tail with white tip. Personality: fierce,, secret, personal, mean Clan: Thunderclan Cat's name: shadowfur Position: Deputy Other: spends all her time trying to figure out how to kill the leader of thunderclan.
( YEPPERS!!! XD )
(LOLZ!!! Big Grin)

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar

"AliceTheWolf" wrote:

"warriorcatsrule" wrote:

"AliceTheWolf" wrote:

"warriorcatsrule" wrote:

( YEPPERS!!! XD )
(LOLZ!!! Big Grin)
( XD PWNAGE!!! except she got into the deputy postion fairly. she didnt have to kill for that. she killed kittens and elders and queens in the past, even a medicine cat.)

SO SMILE!

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar

"warriorcatsrule" wrote:

"AliceTheWolf" wrote:

"warriorcatsrule" wrote:

"AliceTheWolf" wrote:

"warriorcatsrule" wrote:

( YEPPERS!!! XD )
(LOLZ!!! Big Grin)
( XD PWNAGE!!! except she got into the deputy postion fairly. she didnt have to kill for that. she killed kittens and elders and queens in the past, even a medicine cat.)
(Embarrassed that murderer!)

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar

"AliceTheWolf" wrote:

"warriorcatsrule" wrote:

"AliceTheWolf" wrote:

"warriorcatsrule" wrote:

"AliceTheWolf" wrote:

"warriorcatsrule" wrote:

( YEPPERS!!! XD )
(LOLZ!!! Big Grin)
) ( XD PWNAGE!!! except she got into the deputy postion fairly. she didnt have to kill for that. she killed kittens and elders and queens in the past, even a medicine cat.)
(Embarrassed that murderer!)
( XD YEPPERS!!! and no one knew it was her. she blamed warriors from other clans, so she kind of started war. XD )

SO SMILE!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Nae Nae

What Does the Fox Say?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Selena Gomez or miley cyrus? :)

Who likes Harry styles