Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Spartacus (Private!)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Gerald nodded "It's a few hours till sundown so I won't make y'all work till dawn.Follow me" He said as he headed to one of the barns "Daddy,can I come?" Amy asked smiling Gerald shook his head "No baby,you need to find Wayne and Daryl for me" Amy smiled at him "Okay!" She knew where they'd be,by the creek Ammy followed Raven "This is nice,thank you sir for letting us stay,I'll help out real good" (Their family includes Juliet age 32,Gerald age 40,Dwayne and Daryl ages 15 and 17,and Amy age 5)

Yes...I'm part of the Black Veil Brides Army Devil

Spartacus (Private!)

Posted By:
ShadowRose
ShadowRose
StarStarStarStarStar
(ok nice.) Raven liked to fight and her being the only female gladeator their, he had fights every day. she also helpped them out and his when their wueen was hunting for them. but a fight would scare her a lot./ (the one with josh where she gets recaptured by the queen)

Dark love

Spartacus (Private!)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Wayne shook her softly "Hey,you need to get up,we've got a busy day,including training" Daryl shook Ammy "Rise and shine sleepin beauty" Ammy groaned and woke up slowly "Alright,I'm up" Daryl smiled "Breakfast is on the table" He said as he walked downstairs Juliet set the table and smiled as Gerald walked downstairs Gerald walked behind her smiling then hugged her "How ya feelin?" Juliet smiled "Good,I'm givin Amy a day off,she needs her rest' Gerald smiled "That's fine,she's worked hard all week figured a little rest couldn't hurt"

Spartacus (Private!)

Posted By:
ShadowRose
ShadowRose
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven groned and quickly had him pinned. 'I nevr let my guard down'

Dark love

Spartacus (Private!)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Wayne pushed her off of him "Easy!Breakfast is ready"

Spartacus (Private!)

Posted By:
ShadowRose
ShadowRose
StarStarStarStarStar
'Sorry...' she said as she walked pasted him. she hugged ammy and sat down.

Dark love

Spartacus (Private!)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Ammy hugged her and walked downstairs and sat down Juliet smiled at them "Mornin"

Spartacus (Private!)

Posted By:
ShadowRose
ShadowRose
StarStarStarStarStar
'Morning.' someone came in and said 'Raven? you hav been challanged . soemone ... (our old queen) has challenged you aginst her gladeator called josh. she dont know you aere raven she knows your fighter name but not that its you' Raven gasped and said 'Alright. i cant let them down.' after he left, 'No not josh....'

Dark love

Spartacus (Private!)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Juliet glared at Robert "I told you to stay away,and I meant it" Ammy looked at her "You can't!" She knew she loved him Dwayne and his brother sat down "Who's Josh?" Dwayne asked

Spartacus (Private!)

Posted By:
ShadowRose
ShadowRose
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven sighed 'I have to. i cant make it look like i am giveing up. josh .. i know i love him but i have to.'raven looked at her battle scars and said 'Where is the fight?'  he said 'The queens arena.'

Dark love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

first one to say happy wins a guhjillion d...

Last one to say Skittles wins!!!!! XD -moved

last one to say potato wins-moved

Last One To Say, Cookie WINS!!!!! =-O -moved

Last one to say hello wins-moved

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...