Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Daily Life of a Smasher [SSB RP, ATJ]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome to the next gen of SBB! We have the Smashers teaching the new Smashers to take up their reigns! Characters to chose from: ...the whole roster of SSB, SSBM, and SSBB. No outside characters unless I approve. Story: The fourth gen of Smash Brothers has been founded! The smashers are too busy off in their own lands with problems, so they send fill ins! They usually visit once a week, and teach the new smashers. Master Hand and Crazy Hand are in charge of Smash Apartments and complex, so come with the new Smashers as they deal with life...being Smashers! Character form: Name: Age: Appearance: Fill In/Mentor [ex. Mario, Luigi, Link] Powers: Final Smash: Other:

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
My Characters! Name: Cherry Toadstool Age: 14 Appearance: Peach blonde hair, usually in a short ponytail. She has teal/blue eyes and is pretty tall, being 5,6. She usually wears a green dress, that goes to her knees with long sleeves and stockings. With flats, of course. Has a golden crown. Fill in/ Mentor: Princess Peach. Powers: Physical based, light and agile. Uses fans as weapons. Final Smash: Healing Revealed. She calls upon the power of her ansestors and a bright green light surrounds her, if she has teammates, she is healed along with them. Any opponent who gets near her gets tazed. It is easy to avoid this attack if you have long ranged attacks. Name: Aya Croown Age: 16 Appearance: Golden blonde/brown hair in a long braid. She has a blue headband making sure her hair isn't in her face, except for her side bangs. Anyway, she has dark blue eyes, always showing curiousity. She's  5,7 and wears a blue ankle length dress with short sleeves. The dress has a belt at the waist. A gift from her mother, she wears a silver necklace with the triforce on it, with a ruby, sapphire and emerald in each part.  Wears boots, usually. Hyrulian ears. Fill in/ Mentor: Zelda Powers: Light and fire based. She's a mage. She has light magic, usually used for temporary blinding. Then, she uses fire magic for any other attacks. Light and agile. Final Smash: The Way to Light/The Way to Darkness: If she's normal/feeling good/ nothing bad has happened, her final smash will be Way to Light. She is surrounded by light while everything else is dark. Then, a burst of light is let out and the screen goes white. The screen goes back with fire...firing up everything. It will deal 67% damage, and leave enemies stunned for a few seconds. The Way to Darkness: If something bad has happened, if she's guilty, something to effect her emotions negative, this will happen. The light will be surrounding her, and she will be encased in darkness.  She'll fall down and the screen will flash from white to black three times, and when it's done, it would have dealt 201% of damage with no knockback. To avoid these, you have to be off the stage, non-defeatable, teleporting or dodging. Name: Darrien Greene Age: 18 Appearance: Dark green hair, styled in a long style. He has yellow eyes and is pretty tall at 6,1.  He wears blue armor and a blue tunic. (In Ike's style) He wears boots. Fill In/Mentor: Marth Power: A sword, kind of like a mix between Ragnell and the Master Sword Final Smash: Icy Awakeing. His opponnets are put to sleep. HIs sword shoots out a bunch of ice/snow, which will deal 45% with a LOT of knockback.

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

Welcome to the next gen of SBB! We have the Smashers teaching the new Smashers to take up their reigns! Characters to chose from: ...the whole roster of SSB, SSBM, and SSBB. No outside characters unless I approve. Story: The fourth gen of Smash Brothers has been founded! The smashers are too busy off in their own lands with problems, so they send fill ins! They usually visit once a week, and teach the new smashers. Master Hand and Crazy Hand are in charge of Smash Apartments and complex, so come with the new Smashers as they deal with life...being Smashers! Character form: Name: Kirby, Pokemon trainer(red), pikachu Age:IDK Kirby, 15? IDK pikachu Appearance:Pink puff, Red from pokemon fire red, yellow rat on Ashes shoulder Fill In/Mentor [ex. Mario, Luigi, Link] Kirby link, Trainer yoshi, Pikachu mario Powers: Eats stuff, 3 diffrent pokemon, thunderbolt Final Smash: Triple Finish Other:?
Also, you can make charries of your own. :P That's what I did.

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"A16" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

Welcome to the next gen of SBB! We have the Smashers teaching the new Smashers to take up their reigns! Characters to chose from: ...the whole roster of SSB, SSBM, and SSBB. No outside characters unless I approve. Story: The fourth gen of Smash Brothers has been founded! The smashers are too busy off in their own lands with problems, so they send fill ins! They usually visit once a week, and teach the new smashers. Master Hand and Crazy Hand are in charge of Smash Apartments and complex, so come with the new Smashers as they deal with life...being Smashers! Character form: Name: Kirby, Pokemon trainer(red), pikachu Age:IDK Kirby, 15? IDK pikachu Appearance:Pink puff, Red from pokemon fire red, yellow rat on Ashes shoulder Fill In/Mentor [ex. Mario, Luigi, Link] Kirby link, Trainer yoshi, Pikachu mario Powers: Eats stuff, 3 diffrent pokemon, thunderbolt Final Smash: Triple Finish Other: Bottomless pit of a stomach/Legendary Trainer/ Awesome
Thank you... But I don't have any last, 'other'...
YOu can still make up a charrie of your own. LULU ISH HERE TO HELPFULNESNEISP!

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sonic Age:  Older then i know Appearance: a blue hedgehog... fill in (Huh?)  Powers: SPin dash, Smash,Jump, Kick,Punch,Slide kick Final Smash:  Chaos power Other: He is blue Name: Snake Age:  Older then i know Appearance: A Sniper guy Fill In/Mentor (I don't get this part  Powers: Shoots Final Smash: Snipe Other:

Check out this thread on KW

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"A16" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"A16" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

Welcome to the next gen of SBB! We have the Smashers teaching the new Smashers to take up their reigns! Characters to chose from: ...the whole roster of SSB, SSBM, and SSBB. No outside characters unless I approve. Story: The fourth gen of Smash Brothers has been founded! The smashers are too busy off in their own lands with problems, so they send fill ins! They usually visit once a week, and teach the new smashers. Master Hand and Crazy Hand are in charge of Smash Apartments and complex, so come with the new Smashers as they deal with life...being Smashers! Character form: Name: Kirby, Pokemon trainer(red), pikachu Age:IDK Kirby, 15? IDK pikachu Appearance:Pink puff, Red from pokemon fire red, yellow rat on Ashes shoulder Fill In/Mentor [ex. Mario, Luigi, Link] Kirby link, Trainer yoshi, Pikachu mario Powers: Eats stuff, 3 diffrent pokemon, thunderbolt Final Smash: Triple Finish Other: Bottomless pit of a stomach/Legendary Trainer/ Awesome
Thank you... But I don't have any last, 'other'...
YOu can still make up a charrie of your own. LULU ISH HERE TO HELPFULNESNEISP!
Hmmm... I'm not goo at it, but alright... (I'm guessing you said make your own character) Ummm.... Did you make one? x/
Eeeyup. Cherry, Aya and Greene. All mine. The whole point is that the original Smashers, [Snake, Sonic, Red, ect, ect,ect] are busy dealing with problems in their own worlds to come to the next installment. Master Hand doesn't want to loose money, so he chooses 'fill ins' for the Smashers.

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

[Snake, Sonic, Red, ect, ect,ect] are busy dealing with problems in their own worlds to come to the next installment.
Does that mean i can't use them????????????????

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

[Snake, Sonic, Red, ect, ect,ect] are busy dealing with problems in their own worlds to come to the next installment.
Does that mean i can't use them????????????????
Well,yes but they'd be side characters. You can make characters modeled after the Smashers, though.

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="LukaMegurine"][quote="naruto200"][quote="LukaMegurine"] [Snake, Sonic, Red, ect, ect,ect] are busy dealing with problems in their own worlds to come to the next installment.[/quote] Does that mean i can't use them????????????????[/quote] Well,yes but they'd be side characters. You can make characters modeled after the Smashers, though.[/quote] Does that mean i can't use them????????????????[/quote] Well,yes but they'd be side characters. You can make characters modeled after the Smashers, though.[/quote] Those are are the only characters im good with.... And Why would they cancel Characters?????????????????????????? on the next game with the Wii U's power i only expect the character roster to go up alot Those are the only characters im

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
This is quite limited to someone who hasn't play melle or The or the original Smash in along time (Me)

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nimsajeay

Favorite song?

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos