Lock
I will do Yoshi and Kirby.

An anti productive wannabe

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"naruto200" wrote:

This is quite limited to someone who hasn't play melee or The or the original Smash in along time (Me)
Yeah, sure, but if you play Brawl, you pretty much have all the characters. You have: Mario, Luigi, Ness, Captain Falcon, Samus, Fox,Kirby, Pikachu, DK, Yoshi, Jigglypuff,Link (SBB) Then, you have: Zelda, Marth, Bowser, Gannondorf, Ice Climbers, Peach, Dr. Mario, Falco, Mewtwo, Game & Watch, Pichu, Roy, Young Link (SSBM) Finally: Diddy Kong, Ike, Lucas, Meta Knight, Olimar, Dedede, Pit, ZSS, Wario, Pokemon Trainer, Wolf, Toon Link, ROB, Snake, Sonic, Lucario. If you don't remember characters from previous installments, just don't pick

oh my god becky

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Im  just going to use Yoshi and Kirby

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I remember the original  i never played melee

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"naruto200" wrote:

I remember the original  i never played melee
Well, then don't model your character after one in Melee.

oh my god becky

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
My two people will be Yoshi and Kirby Kirby Model from Brawl Yoshi from the original  brawl

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"naruto200" wrote:

My two people will be Yoshi and Kirby Kirby Model from Brawl Yoshi from the original  brawl
Yeah, but you're not going to rp as the characters. You're modeling your RP character after the characters.

oh my god becky

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

Yeah, but you're not going to rp as the characters. You're modeling your RP character after the characters.

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

So it is like a new smash game?

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"naruto200" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

So it is like a new smash game?
Yesh. That's why I included the form.

oh my god becky

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
2 pictures relating to the RP and one for teh lulz.   This is Flora, for teh lulz. Then, we have a badly done picture of Cherry, Darrien, Gavroche, and Aya in their fighting clothes. Lastly, we have casual Darrien, Aya, Cherry, (unamed purple lady) and Gavroche

oh my god becky

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity