Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Daily Life of a Smasher [SSB RP, ATJ]

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Why can't we just use a video game character that hasn't been in Smash yet? I'm already playing around with a form for Travis Touchdown or a Belmont.

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

Why can't we just use a video game character that hasn't been in Smash yet? I'm already playing around with a form for Travis Touchdown or a Belmont.
I didn't say you couldn't, I just said to run it by the owner, (me) first.

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Cool.

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar
((May I join??)) Name: Sephiroth Cresent Age: 25 Appearance: Normal:  Sephiroth Final Smash Version: ThisIsSoCool Fill In/Mentor: Wolf Powers: Sephiroth is a master swordsman and has superhuman strength, endurance, speed, agility and reflexes. He is able to produce beams of energy by swinging his sword, dash past or up to opponents in the blink of an eye and can effortlessly cut through solid metal and concrete with his signature weapon, the Masamune. He can teleport too. Final Smash: Summoning a huge meteor to destroy everything and anything. Other: Uh.... Name: Sakuya Cresent Age: 12 Appearance: sakuya Fill In/Mentor: Lucario Powers: Danmaku Final Smash: throws a bunch of knives while time is stopped and creates more knives that NO ONE can escape from. Other: ...?

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!
Tom
And I don

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden Series) Age: 23 Appearance:Ryu Hayabusa Fill in: ??? I don't know. He doesn't match fighting styles with other characters. Powers: He's the world's greatest ninja. End of story. Final Smash: Ninpo, powerful magic attacks that can cause massive damage. Other: Uses a butt ton of ninja weapons. Mainly, he sticks with his ancestral weapon, the Dragon Sword: a katana carved from a dragon's fang. He's also find of the Vigoorian Flail, essentially a bladed nunchaku. He also has a bow, shurikens, and a windmill shuriken. And huge tonfas, and a kusari-gama, and.........

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

Welcome to the next gen of SBB! We have the Smashers teaching the new Smashers to take up their reigns! Characters to chose from: ...the whole roster of SSB, SSBM, and SSBB. No outside characters unless I approve. Story: The fourth gen of Smash Brothers has been founded! The smashers are too busy off in their own lands with problems, so they send fill ins! They usually visit once a week, and teach the new smashers. Master Hand and Crazy Hand are in charge of Smash Apartments and complex, so come with the new Smashers as they deal with life...being Smashers! Character form: Name:Arue Age:16 Appearance : purple hair, green eyes, has head phones in most of the time that don't need any plugs Fill In/Mentor [ex. Mario, Luigi, Link] Hmmm...how about.. Mewtwo? Powers: Magic and stuff, levatation Final Smash: Chaos & Harmony?~ x3 Other:

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
I think Arue's good, but the powers need to be a little fleshed out, and the Final Smah should be some really over the top attack, like super TK fire blasts. Or heat beam eye blasts. Her final should be heat beam eye blasts.

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: mantis Age: 18 Appearance: jeff Fill In/Mentor: Link Powers: sword, death strike, fire balls, ultamate fire balls, long shot, arrows, dins fire, Nayaru's love, Farore's wind, bombs Final Smash: ultamate hyper strike Other: N/A

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

I think Arue's good, but the powers need to be a little fleshed out, and the Final Smah should be some really over the top attack, like super TK fire blasts. Or heat beam eye blasts. Her final should be heat beam eye blasts.
+ 5 wins

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Black Veil Brides

latest videos