Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Another World (please join!)

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
This roleplay is about everybody on earth taken to a completely different planet by a species of  aliens called the Boov. The humans are treated like slaves, they have to make food, clean clothes, clean rooms, and can't speak unless spoken to, if you speak with disrespect or not told to speak, your tongue is cut out (like an avox from the hunger games). Your only outfit is a red dress if you are a girl, or a gray shirt and pants if you are a guy. The rest of your items were either left on earth or locked up somewhere on the space ship. Form: Name: Age (12-24): Gender: Looks: Country and state on earth:  Personality: My form: Name: Annabel West AgeFrown12-24): 13 Gender: Female Looks: short, brown hair with her bangs in her eyes, hazel eyes. Country and state on earth: Illinois, United States Personality: Never talks even though other people do sometimes. She was split apart from her mother and her brother in the invasion, they are on another ship. She turned 13 on the day of the invasion. She hasn't made any friends on the ship and doesn't have any intention to.  We'll just sort of play this out by ear. Have fun! This is my first role play that I'm making, so.. yeah

For my signature.

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
My Form: Name: Sophie (or Sofie) Chance Age: (12-24): 16 Gender: Female Looks: jet black long hair (straight with strands of hair lying on her chest),pinkish lips,brown eyes,golden skin Country and state on earth: Ontario,Canada  Personality: Plays by the rules,really shy,very few friends and 1 best friend,her mother and her sister are at different ships,her sweet 16 (16th b-day)was the day before the invasion 

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar

"designer_me555" wrote:

My Form: Name: Sophie (or Sofie) Chance Age: (12-24): 16 Gender: Female Looks: jet black long hair (straight with strands of hair lying on her chest),pinkish lips,brown eyes,golden skin Country and state on earth: Ontario,Canada  Personality: Plays by the rules,really shy,very few friends and 1 best friend,her mother and her sister are at different ships,her sweet 16 (16th b-day)was the day before the invasion 
You can join smile

For my signature.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
I guess we can start now, other people can jump in when they want. By the way, the Boov talk really weird, but understandable. I'm basing this from the book "The True Meaning of Smek Day" and one more note, every human has a girl boov, and a boy boov. "Attention, attention, all humans. Please be getting to the room for lunch. Today we are to be having the green slop and the drink to be red." One of the Boov says, over the announcements. Annabel quickly finishes making her Boov's bed and runs to the elevator as quiet as possible. She looks out the window to see the Earth, as bright and vivid as ever. She can't help but burst into tears because she wished this had never happened. Annabel sees the spaceship with her mother on it. She blows a kiss and whispers a prayer that she's okay. 

For my signature.

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Can I join?

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Form:  Name: Charlotte Jones  Age (12-24): 14 Gender: Female Looks: Black hair, blue eyes, tall, freckles, innocent smile Country and state on earth:  Texas, USA Personality: Sweet, Shy, Fun to know Other: Her dad, mom, little sister, and her older brother were taken,too...She has a flare for drama but no one knows. She is really scared to speak.

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
Emosky490
Emosky490
StarStarStarStar
Can I join? Form: Name:Lucy Bellers Age:12 Gender:Female Looks:Long Wavy Blond Hair, Blue Eyes, and Tallish Country and state on Earth:Georgia, United States Personality:Friends some of them on the ship, Nervous alot, Her and her Twin sister Laylia was spilt on different ships. She turned 12 later after the invasion. Doesnt talk very much sometimes 

"This Is Crazy But Here's My Number So Call Me Maybe"
"Baby You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else"
"We Found Love In A Hopeless Place!"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Movies :D

The Kidz Club

What/How are you feeling right now?

What was the last book you read?

What/How are you feeling right now?

Leslie in need of friends, Thank You.

latest videos