Back left
Back right

Immortally Yours (Private!)

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I washed for a moment,before leaning in and kissing her neck lightly,"I love you..."

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I looked up at him and smiled. "I love you too." I whispered. I kissed his lips softly and smiled to myself.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I kissed her softly,before stepping out and grabbing a towel.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I turned off the water, and then grabbed a towel, wrapping it around myself. I sat down on the bed and brushed out my hair, my eyes closed.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I smiled at her faintly before finding my clothes and sliding them on. I ruffled my hair with the towel,looking around.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I went into the bathroom and got dressed, then I blow dried my hair. I brushed it out and teased it, then I did my makeup. I sat down on the bed and looked up at him.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"BlaiseHaramen" wrote:

I went into the bathroom and got dressed, then I blow dried my hair. I brushed it out and teased it, then I did my makeup. I sat down on the bed and looked up at him.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
[I dunno what to put...]

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Lolz me neither....)

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
[Gah xD]

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity