Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

JessielsYurKitten and Help Me I'm Falling!'s private rp

Posted By:
JessieIsYurKitten_1959081 Lock
JessieIsYurKitten_1959081
StarStarStarStarStar
"Stein?" Reagan scooted back. "You just.. I thought you l-loved me?" Reagan hid her face in her hands. "Please stop, don't touch me!" She said loudly. "I don't .. I don't know who you this is! You're not Dr. Stein.. he knows how much that scares me." She shivered.

Posted By:
Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling!
StarStarStarStarStar
Stein laughed as he got even closer to Reagan. "I'm pretty sure I'm Professer Stein..." he said. He smiled sadistically at her. "Oh I love you, my little experiment.." he said. He grabbed her arm and brought his knife towards it.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Reagan squealed and jumped away from him "No!" She screamed. "I'm no ones experiment!" Reagan pushed him away hard. "Stop being such a creepo Dr. Stein!" Reagan said.

Posted By:
Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling!
StarStarStarStarStar
Stein frowned a little, pretedning to be hurt. "Oh..so you don't wanna be my experiment?..I'm hurt..." he said. Then he got up from where she had pushed him. He walked towards her and grabbed he rin a bear hug. He pulled up the bottom part of her shirt again. "You know..I still haven't made up my mind about where I should make the incision.." he said, smiling.

Posted By:
Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling!
StarStarStarStarStar

"Help Me I'm Falling!" wrote:

Stein frowned a little, pretedning to be hurt. "Oh..so you don't wanna be my experiment?..I'm hurt..." he said. Then he got up from where she had pushed him. He walked towards her and grabbed he rin a bear hug. He pulled up the bottom part of her shirt again. "You know..I still haven't made up my mind about where I should make the incision.." he said, smiling.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Reagan looked up at him, scared again. "Can I make the choice of where it wil be?" She asked. "Because it would, be much better if the patient ot experiment, whatever you want to call me, picks the incision." She ptried to stop shivering, but failed.

Posted By:
Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling!
StarStarStarStarStar
Stein smiled a little at her fear. "Hmm...let me think..." he said. "No..i think I'd like to decide.." he said. He smiled, but it never reached his eyes. His eyes were filled with a crazy look. He laughed a little. "Oh Reagan..you just make it so much more fun...your fear almost makes me laugh.." he said. He brought the knife towards her. Just as she started to bleed, his hea dsnapped up. "What the hell am I doing?" He said. He looked at her, scared she would be mad. He went and sat down and held his head in his hands. "What have I done..?" he mumbled over and over again.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Reagan couldn't stop shivering, "S-stein," She said softly. "Are you n-normal again?" She asked, tears were already streaming down her cheeks. "I don't like you when you're like that.. its bad" She looked down.

Posted By:
Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling!
StarStarStarStarStar
Stein sat there for a few minutes. Then he got up and walked towards Reagan, he grabbed her hand. "I'm sorry...the madness..it takes over sometimes.." he said, quietly. "I'm dangerous..you should stay away from me...even though that  might make me crazy.." he said smiling a little.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Where did he cut her?) Reagan looked back up at him, "I wouldn't stay away from you re-regardless." She stammered out. "As I said before, I like you." She blushed and got on her utip toes to kiss his cheek when she heard a car door slam. "Your wife," Reagan muttered and heard a little girl giggle." And daughter."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

ThE WoRd GaMe

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

latest videos