Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

Squee! x P Here's Marie and Sophia~! [Yes, the shading is supposed to look horrible..cause Lu can't shade]
Looks better then what I can do :P
LIIIIIIIIIES!
Well my characters pics are up better go look at them :P
Preeeeeeeeeetty. X3 Sooh, you want t' start?
How do you want to start?

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

Squee! x P Here's Marie and Sophia~! [Yes, the shading is supposed to look horrible..cause Lu can't shade]
Looks better then what I can do :P
LIIIIIIIIIES!
Well my characters pics are up better go look at them :P
Preeeeeeeeeetty. X3 Sooh, you want t' start?
How do you want to start?
Hmmm...first day of school at Alfea~?

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay I'll start... you notice there's not even one boy? xD)

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

(Okay I'll start... you notice there not a even one boy? xD)
[FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Dang it. I'll make one later. Tongue Out ]

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina runs aimlessly through the halls as she attempts to keep her bag from fall out of her hands. "I know it's my fault for that fight, but I don't think it would almost make me late!" She cries out as Tina quickly follows behind her.
"For once I wish you'd be able to handle yourself." Tina mutters as she stays close by Hina's side, making sure no one else decide to mess with her.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia ran through the halls of Alfea, running to get to the courtyard. She hoped no one would notice she was late..unless it was that mean old teacher, Gracelda.. She finally opened the doors to outside, just to see the principal starting her speech. She quietly sneaked past to the back of the group.  Marie was there on time, hoping NOT to see the wrath of Gracelda again...for the second year in a row. She sat down in her seat contently.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina is too focused to keep her bag from falling to notice a part of the rug sticking upward a bit making a hill. Her foot quickly smacks right into it and she ends up tripping. Without a though, Tina swiftly leans forward and catches Hina just in time before she face planted right into the floor.
"Thanks sis..." Hina whispered as she stood up and looked at Tina.
Tina was going to "lecture" her sister for a moment, but only nodded with a smile.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia sat next to Marie, trying to make it seem like she was there the whole time. SHe crossed her legs and looked off to the side, using the 'Liarjack face' Marie gave the girl a weird glance, then turned back to the headmistress, Faragonda. "Welcome to Alfea! The next three years of your lives will be tough, sad and full of love, for some of you.." She smirked down to the crowd. "Let me remind you kids though, no visiting Red Fountian boys after 12AM." She turned back. "Alfea will provide you with dorms, teaching and anything else you gals will need." She grinned. "Also, remember to stay away from the witches of Cloud Tower-" Marie started, pinching her nose to sound like the headmistress. "It's the same speech every year.."

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar

Hina and Tina walk the rest of the way until they finally reach the end of the hall and walked through the double doors out into open where Faragonda was done with her speech.

'We missed the speech..."

"Not like we need to hear it again." Tina muttered under her breath in response to Hina.

Tina's eyes wandered around the crowd of students until they found Marie. Tina somehow got interested in Marie for some reason and ended up staring for a bit too long. Hina took notice.

"Hey, who is that?"

"... What?" Tina questioned quietly as she snapped out of it and looked at Hina.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Marie stopped pinching her nose and stood up, looking around quickly. Her eyes looked at Tina for a moment, but she turned them away after a minute. "Ookay then.." She shrugged, then moved up to Faragonda, to get her dorm room key. Sophia followed Marie, using her as her mentor for now. "Ah. Marie..welcome to your first year.." Faragonda sighed loudly. "I mean, you failed your first year, and now you're repeating it. Anyway-" Faragonda handed her her dorm number. "Have fun at Alfea. Try not to blow up the lab again.." She sighed, then turned to Sophia. "Welcome Princess Sophia." Faragonda started, shaking her hand. "Here's your dorm number." Sophia nodded, then followed Marie up the steps.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

FOOD FIGHT!!

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

latest videos