Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Maril yawned, before continuing  snoring, shivering, as well as a flower could.

Kalena sighed into the phone. She looked at the screen as she ran, realizing that her phone was nearly dead. She groaned in frustration, before speeding up, trying to catch up with Tina, yet again.

Sophie leaned back on the seat at the pizza shop, before turning to Jenni, as she held a slice of pizza in her hands. She bit the pizza, "I was so hungry. How about you guys?"

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina took a deep breath and slowly started walking towards Alfea, not sure if she should go back or not. At the same time, Tina might be there and be okay. "What do I do?" She thought to herself.
Tina kept running, looking back at Kalena. She stopped running and skidded on the ground, almost tripping, when she finally got to Alfea. Tina instantly covered her eyes though, since the lights were a bit too bright for her.

((Oh my lord. I forgot who was Jenni DX))

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Maril (freaking) snored, loud enough to block out the sounds of the forest, such as that howl from the wolf on the mountian.

Kalena shook her phone in her hand, before sighing once again in anger. She rose her pace, and ran onto the grounds of Alfea, before tripping on a rock, which was amazing that it didn't happen sooner. Calling and running isn't good kids.

(uh uh uh she was the fiesty chick and -goes back to page five- and played by you.)

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina looked down at (freaking) Maril and sweat dropped a bit. "That's... A bit odd but why am I surprised, really?" She thought as she looked back at Alfea, getting closer and closer.
(Uh... Tina's already there and I don't know what's going on? xD)
(... I AM DOOMED TO BE OUT OF CHARACTER FOR HER DX)

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Kalena got up, and covered her eyes, the light was still really bright. She scooted over to Tina, and looked up towards the bright light. "OHMIGOSH." She squealed. "IS ANYONE HERE?" She groaned, looking at the normally full courtyard, empty, only filled with Tina, and Kalena. "Ugh. I think everybody went on a trip."

(lololo I ran out of ideas. )

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Tina uncovered her eyes and dropped her arm to her side. "To where...?" She asked, glancing over to Kalena. She was a bit glad that they had left, since she had always felt weird when around big groups of people.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
(asdfghjkl)

1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do you think of today's culture?

cute animals

in which age would u marry?

U of M vs. MSU

Shingeki no Kjoyin (a.k.a Attack On Titan)

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos