Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
Tina looked at Marie again, questioning why she failed her first year and how she blew up the lab. She tried not to think about it though as she walks up to Faragonda, Hina following closely behind while watching Marie leave.

"I would like my dorm number please." She says with her most polite sounding voice.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Faragonda turned back then looked at the students. "Twins. How rare." Se smiled. Then, she handed both of them a paper with their numbers on it. "Enjoy your time at Alfea!" She waved them off, then turned forward for the next students.  Marie and Sophia walked next to each other, looking away. "Soo..what's your dorm number?"  Mariie finally asked.   "Um.." Sophia brought up the paper. "3B!" She grinned.  "Oh cool! So am I." Marie smiled at her, flipping her red hair. "I wonder if we have any other dorm mates." Sophia mused, noticing a door saying 3B, and walked in. "Fanceh~" She sang.

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
"Rare?" Tina thought as she looked down at her piece of paper, trying to take her mind off of what Faragonda had said.
"What's your dorm number sis? Mine is 6B." Tina asked, honestly hoping for Hina to be in the same dorm.
"... Mine says 3B... Maybe some time off away from each other is good." Hina replied with a concerned glance towards Tina.
"I guess... As long as you'll be okay without me around." Tina whispered under her breath, giving a small smile to Hina.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia looked around the dorm. A living room of sorts, complete with a TV then three rooms. Marie widened her eyes. "I call the single room!" She ran into the largest room and locked the door. Sophia blinked awkwardly, then sighed. She walked to the door looking at a list of names. "Sophia, Marie, Hina, Rachel." She read off the names and guessed that those were her dorm mates and she would be sharing a room. "Darn you Marie! DARN YOOOU!" She yelled towards the sky.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar

Tina and Hina walked right back in the hallway they were in just in time to hear Sophia yell.

"Oh my..." Tina muttered as she turned towards Hina.

"That must be your dorm..."

Hina sighed and breathed in, "This is going to be fun." As she links her arm with Tina's and drags her down the hall and to her dorm.

"... At least my dorm isn't too far so you'll be able to come to me for any problems." Tina said to break the kinda of awkward silence.

Tina quickly walked away to her own dorm, leaving Hina alone. With a small sigh, Hina slowly opened the door, saying a small "Hello?" She just stared at Marie.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
"GOD FREAKING DARN IT!" Sophia was spazzing out in her room. "DARN YOU MARIIIE!" She spazzed out even more. Marie looked at the door of the room Sophia was in, then faced Hina. "Heya." She waved, smiling at her. She looked over t the door with the names on it. "Soo, do you know a Rachel?" She asked, opening the door, then noticed another name. "Rachel, Sophia, Hina, Rachel, Jenni." She blinked. "Oh Faragonda.." She sighed loudly. "Five dorm mates. Are you freaking pumped?" She asked her.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina: *sweatdrop* "Did I come at a bad time?" she says as she closes the door making a slight creak then walks over to the door with the names then looks at them "Five dormates huh?" Tina: She looks at the peice of paper then looks up "Well this is the dorm..." she opens the door then calls "Hello?"

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
"DANG YOU MARIEEEE!" "Coming at the wrong time..possible." She nodded. "Yeah. So, it's you, me, Sophia and Rachel + Jenni." She shrugged. "I've never heard of them before. I know one of them is a Princess though. 'cause it says 'Princess Rachel' Actually, a lot of people at Alfea are princesses. I'm a princess too, but it's nothing to talk about here." She chuckled. A girl with dark brown hair opened the door. She had wood brown eyes and was pretty tall. "Heyllo..." She opened the door for her. "Um, I'm Kalena. I'm a Woodland fairy..who are you?" She asked. "Oh, yeah you're my dormmate, right?" She asked, folding her hands infront of her stomach.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina: She look at Kalena with a confused face but then walked over to her "You mave gotten the wrong dorm..." she leads her over to the name on the door "I don't see your name on here..." she looks at them for awhile Tina: "Guess no one is here right now..." she shuts the door then looks around "Pretty nice dorm..." she sets her stuff down then starts thinking about spells and such she might learn in Alfea

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hmm, you're probably right-" Kalena took out her paper. "OHH." She started. "It says 6B"  She sweatdropped. "Um..a blonde moment." She shrugged. "I'll just er, go.." She walked backwards out of the dorm. She walked down the hall until she saw 6B and her name. She opened the door and saw Tina. "Er, Heyllo.." She started again, and walked in. Marie blinked, then turned around. "So, you have a choice-" She started. "Share a room with Rachel, Sophia or Jenni."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

#SupportGaza

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

grandma favoring

latest videos