x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971 Lock
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
"Hooray! Hooray!" Miral cheered,  bouncing around in her palm. "I'm so excited! Mommy never let's me out in the rwain!' Kalena hung up on her brother and grabbed her jacket, going to Cloud Tower to meet her friend, Candy Greene. Candy had always told her that she was a fairy trapped inside a witches body. She left her room and waked down the steps to the courtyard, carrying a book stating 'Life Changin Spells' Sophia tied up her hair into a pony tail then went to follow Jenni. Rachel was already sitting in the monorail, excited. Marie ran out of the school. "Augh! My hair! Nooes!" Marie screamed, running as fast as she could for the monorail.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
"I told you, Mommy doesn't let me out often! Especially not into the rwain~!" Maril sang. Kalena walked past Hina, looking through her book. "I just wanna live! Wanna live wanna live wanna live just wanna live..~!" Sophia sang, calling from the monorail, just as Marie entered, then Marie started applying new makeup.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
"Yeah!~!" Maril sang, bouncing around gleefully. Kalena finally made it outside. She looked up at the trees, patting them and marking them with a white 'X' so she could make it back. "Must. Fix. Makeup.." Marie chanted, working fast with the items from her bag. "You see! I'm not as bad as her!" Sophia compared.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
Maril the flower nodded happily. "It looks so wonderful!" She bounced around to show her happiness. Kalena looked up. "Woah! You spooked me!" She called up. "I was going to Cloud Tower!" She called. "Must. Look. fabulous." Marie chanted again. "I'm nothing compared to her."  Sophia nodded.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
[X33333] "I love water! I love water! Mommy only let's me have it every other day though.." The happy flower suddenly looked really  sad. "Uh well.." Kalena shrugged. "I'm sure you can. She won't mind. C'mon!" Kalena smiled. "Can't look like Jenni. She's not  pretty enough.." Marie chanted, working faster. "Haha!" Sophia laughed.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
[Lolololololol x3] "No..I don't think you could. Mommy never changes her  mind.." Maril  perked up. "Oh  Yay!" Kalena smiled. She continued moving forward, still marking the  tree. She kept walking as if she knew the trail until she came upon the Cloud Tower grounds. Everything was muggy and cloudy, it was really dark. "Me? A  cat? Never!" Sophia gasped, stomping her  foot on the ground. Marie kept  applying her makeup. "Done! I'm  beautiful again!" [I WIN!]

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
[X33 You ish welcome]  "Yeah. My  Mommy is really  strict." Maril said, still   bouncing around.  "Tell anyone?" Kalena asked. "Oh No." She  smiled. Then, she opened up her book. "This spell will  disguise us as witches."  Sophia pouted, looking away. "Don't be so  mean. [FFfffffffI lost.]

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
[Okai. I'm getting tied...soo many ('s xDD] Maril smiled at  Hina. "Okai. Let's  go." The flower was happy to get her  leaves wet. [THAT'S ALL LU CAN DO! YOU WIN! I SURRENDDDEEEEERRR!] "I know isn't it great~?" Kalena stood up and muttered some words under her breath. "Now it's time to become a snitch, let us both look like a witch!" She chanted, then a dark light flashed. When the light disappeared, Kalena was much taller, even for her already unusual height. Her hair was shorter, and more choppy and her eyes had less light in them. "Jenni's a meanie! Jenni's a meanie~~!" Sophia chanted.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
[ B-but the 'freakings' are like my...babies..DXX Nah, nahnah.] "Yes! Yes!" Maril bounced in her hands. "I'm always hyper after I get some water!" Maril kept bouncing.  "Yeah.." Kalena looked away. She pulled down her hat. "You ready t' go~?" She asked, moving onward. "Hmmmm..." Sophia smacked her softly on the face. "Nah.."

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
[CHAPTER TWO- INTO CLOUD TOWE/shot] "I'm hyper though! I want to be hyper! Hyper! HYPER!!" Maril squeed, then fell down. "I used all my energy.." Her 'eyes' were in swirls. "Yeah." Kalena smiled a bit. "I used to be afraid of this place the first time I came too." She closed her palm and concentrated for a few minutes. "We're in the tunnels under Cloud Tower." She said, then her palm lit up, a fireball hovering above it. "Think about it-" Sophia punched her back. "This is only when we're getting pizza!"

oh my god becky

Latest Forum Posts

The person below me

Should schools change the way they teach?

The difference between a junior mod, and a...

Should schools change the way they teach?

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Dangerous Woman or Kill Em With Kindness

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games