x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971 Lock
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
The flower stumbled around for a few moments, then went back to bouncing, but slower. "I'm okai! I'm Oka-Oka!" Kalena rose her eye brow. "How much have you tried?" She mused. "I mean, you're obviously magic if the magical barrier let you through.." She thought. "I'm sure Alfea will help. I've heard that this year, they have a fairy from Earth and she's still searching for her power, so I'm sure you'll find yours too." "AAH! NONONO!" Sophia cried, laughing. She was really ticklish.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
[Reading? ._. Oh oh oh, search up She Reads All Day MLP and watch it. x3] "Yaay.." Maril (freaking..x3] fell down again after that. "Interesting.." Kalena stopped for a moment. "Try this." Kalena put her hands on top of each other, then very, very slowly seperated them. They left behind a white fire this time, it sparked, then grew bigger. "NONONO! YOU EVIL WITCH!" Sophia cried, still laughing.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
"Thank you auntiee.." Maril squeed, then fell asleep.  "A magic block." Kalena thought. "I have something that could fix it, but only for a while. To completely fix it we need to go to the-" She gulped, fearful. "O-omega Dimension and wake up B-baltor.." She closed her eyes. "You or your sister would have to go. You could bring any of us, but only Hina or you could go, not both. The magic block would be lifted off of you both, but..waking up Baltor would just be.." "I THINK THAT ACTUALLY EXI-HAHA!" Sophia laughed, then tried to overpower Jenni, tickling her instead. "We're getting weird looks from people~!" Sophia sang, tickling her.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
Maril kept snoring. "Oh!" Kalena pat her, making sure she was okay. "Okay. Okay. So, about that magic block..?" "You weirdo!" She overpowered her, then tickled her again. "You guys look like some kinda couple~!" Marie called, looking over from flirting with a boy. [Enjoy your reading! xDD]

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
[NEVER! MWAHAHAHAHAHKAHAH! NEEEVER! /shot] Maril snored, then fell off the table. "...well..crap." Kalena picked up her phone, then dialed a number. "Eliza~!?" She called into the phone. "Go into dorm...3B and wake up the girl. Thanks." She hung up the phone and waited. "CRUSH!? WHAT CRUSH?" Marie gasped, jumping up. "Is Esperon here!?" "I'M FREE!" Sophia clapped, then the monorail started moving.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
[Back from your reading I see~!~x3] Eliza scanned the rooms, pulling back her curly red hair. "Ah, 3B!" She walked into the room and saw Hina sleeping, she walked in and tapped on her shoulder. "Scuse me? Wake up, please." Kalena played with the fire in her hands, flashing it infront of Tina for a while. "What? WHAT? NONONO!" Marie gasped, falling backwards. "My Life is ruuuined! [In the same way RD says it..xDD]

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
[x33 Reading...] Eliza blinked, then twirled her fingers. Then, she tried again. "Please wake up, erm, please?" Kalena took a step back, surprised. She decided to wait for Eliza. "Um. Er, I lied!" Marie begged.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
Eliza blinked, then twirled both of her fingers, casting a dark magic protection spell. "Excusez-moi, please wake up.." "I'm good with that!" Kalena ran off, into the Cloud Tower halls. "Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
'SQUEAL!" Eliza backed away, took a breath then pat her again. "Please wake up, please, please.." "Oh come ON." Kalena kept running, until she got into the hallway of Cloudtower.  She saw her friend and tackled her to the ground. "Hide me, thank you, hide me." "AHK!" Sophia laughed. Marie looked around carefully until she saw him.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
Eliza screamed as (freaking) loud as she could. "Miss Faragonda! Miss Faragonda!" She ran out to get the headmistress. "Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Kalena hid behind her friend. "Nonono! NOOES!"

oh my god becky

Latest Forum Posts

Ask a Muslim

Quick question...

The person below me

What was the last thing you ate?

What was the last thing you ate?

YouTube or Vine?

wha is your favourite computer game

Nintendo Classic