Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
"Jenni!" Rachel waved, along with Sophia. "Jenni! You're finally here!" Sophia glomped her. "Now, let us go for Pizza!" Sophia put Jenni's bags by the door and pulled Jenni out the door. Marie looked back. "You sure you don''t wanna come, Hina?" She asked one more time, pulling out her purse.  Kalena fixed the picture up.  Then, turned to TIna. "What's that? Or is it personal..?" She asked.

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina: "I want to stay but can you bring back something for me?" she still read the scroll that seemed to have no end Tina: "It's my favorite book... I thought it was funny back then but it's actually heart breaking too.." she looks at the book then sets it down then starts unpacking "Do you have a pet? Mine was that golden butterfly..."

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure." Marie grinned. "Just a regular slice o' pizza? Magix has THE best pizza ever." Marie explained, grinning. Rachel pet Maril one more time. "OKay Maril, remember to behave for Miss Hina, okay?" She pat the flower, then left the room. "Ohhh.." Kalena though. "Well, yeah I have a pet. It's a snake. Her name is Glimmer. She's actually hanging out with my brother right now." She mused.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina: "Anything, I don't mind" smiles then looks a Maril "Your a pretty flower..." she continues to look over the scroll Tina:"Heh.. What's your brother like?" continues unpacking then let's her butterfly sit on the tree again

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay!" Marie waved, walking out.  Sophia had been glomping Jenni. "Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!" Sophia squeed, hugging Jenni. Kalena shrugged. "He's a lot like me! Except, he can be a jerk when it comes to Glimmer. I had to force him to care for her." She pouted.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina: Continues looking at the scroll then looks over at the flower "You seem like a human soul in a flower... Well Rachel said where she came from said that flowers can move..." looks at the scroll "Got done with half the scroll..." sighs then continues reading Tina: "Well men always have a mean side, even some who seem to delicate to get mad..." stops upacking then starts to sort her stuff Jenni: *sweatdrop* "Get off me please!" she tries to pull her off but couldn't "Can someone help me?"

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Mairl bounced around in a circle as if it wanted something. "That is true, but it's not like Glimmer is trying to eat him or something.." Kalena shrugged. Meanwhile... "GET IT OFF! OH GOD GET IT OFF! SOMEONE HELP ME!" Jett screamed, while Glimmer was chomped on his arm, drawing blood. Back to Alfea. "Yeah, Glimmer would never do that." Marie sweatdropped. "Eheh, I'm sane enough not to try to bother Sophia.." She took a step back.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina: "Hmm? You want something? Maybe water?" looks at the flower trying to understand what it wants Tina: She smiles but then she burst into a little bit of an evil laughter then covers mouth imeddiatly "W-what just happend?" she uncovers her mouth then looks confused Jenni: "You guys! If you don't get her off no more pizza!" glares at all of them (Where in the world IS Jett? xD)

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Maril bounced up twice when she said water, then continued bouncing around in a circle.  "Er..I dunnoo..." Kalena shrugged, confused.  "Oh fine~!" Rachel went over and pulled Sophia off of Jenni. [Across the forest at Red Fountain..the school for boys. x3]

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
{Lolz so Alfea is like a school for girls then? xD} Hina: "Okay!" she gets up then goes over to the small kitchen to get water Tina: "Well still that's something rare for me to do..." quickly continues sorting Jenni: "Thank you now let's get going!" starts to run down the hall

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

What happened to this place?!

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

no one gets me

latest videos