x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971 Lock
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
Eliza ran back, pulling in the headmistress.  "...OH...It's...gone..?" She poked Hima. "Excusez-moi, please wake up." "Oh god." Kalena sobbed. "Cloud Tower will   be (freaking xP)ruined!" She still hid behind her friend, though. "....EVAAAAAAAIL!" Sophia laughed, then over powered Jenni, tickling her.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
"Wake up? Wake up pleasesz?" Eliza kept tapping her. "Welp." Kalena said her friend. "I'm gonna head back." She hugs her, and goes on until she sees Tina in the underground corridors, where she left her. "Tina? Tina wake up." She tapped her. "NONO! NOT THE SIDES! ANYTHING BUT TEH SIDES!"

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
"Miss, Faragonda..?"  Eliza moved for her to go in front.  The headmistress felt Hina's head, and her magical sense. "Hmmm.." Faragonda mused. "There is a large amount of the Dragon Fire, the most powerful thing known to the Magical Demension in her.." Faragonda felt her again. Then, her hands were covered in ice. "Wake up, please." She touched her with the ice. "Tina? Tinnnaa?" Kalena kept tapping her arm. "AAAAH! NOOO!"

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
"Please, wake up, Miss.." Faragonda tried again. "Ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." Kalena cried out. Marie tapped Jenni from the back, she looked more "fabulous" than usual. SHe had a dark pink aura around her, and she was angry. "Jenni. May I have a word with you?" "Oooh!"

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
"Ah, you're finally awake." Faragonda pat the girls shoulder. "Come to my office with your sister tomorrow." She walked out of the room. "Ah! Thank you." Eliza waved to the headmistress, then turned to Hina. "Um, I'll just go..and tell Kalena I woke you up.." "Fff.." Kalena tapped her again. "ESPERON IS NOT ON THE MONORAIL!" Marie shook her shoulders angrily.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
"No child, I only fish to speak with you.." Faragonda called, then left. "Ummm.." Eliza looked around awkwardly.She pulled back her frizzy red hair and looked at Hina. "Soo..I think I'll just, go!" She ran out of the room. "Ah!" Kalena gasped, then summoned a green light to her hands, after concentrating for a while. "Awaking Heal~!" She called, sending the light to Tina. "I GOT DOLLED UP FOR NOTHING!'" Marie sobbed loudly.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
[Fish to speak with you is the new thing. It's hip. -hipster glasses and diva head swing-] Maril kept snoring. "YOU'RE ALIVE!" Kalena glomped her.  "You fell asleep, then you like..turned into the fire machine." "MY HAAAIR!" Marie sobbed, holding it again.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
[X3] Maril snored, then got up. "Nyu~?" "I think you burned it.." Kalena felt her hand. "Give me a second.." She closed her eyes, concentrating. "Try to link your energy with me.." Her hands glowed a light soft green, comforting, and kind. She was shaking, but holding Tina's hand softly. "I DOOO!" She kept trying to fix her hair. "Mark my words! REVEEEEEEENGE!"

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
"Nyu~!" Maril laid back down and snored. "Don't twitch! I'm healing. It' won't heal all the way..link your energy.." Kalena kept her eyes closed,sweating her hand still glowing green. "My beautiful hair.." Marie sobbed.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
Maril snored really (freaking)..really loudly. "Just close your eyes and concentrate all your energy on animals, the woods..that's what sources my power.." Kalena said calmly, her hand now glowing a mix of brown and green. "I will!" Rachel called, taking out her phone and calling.

oh my god becky

Latest Forum Posts

What movie did you watch today or yesterday

What's Your Favourite Movie?

YouTube or Vine?

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

POLL: Do you sleep with your socks on?

post a poem

Quotes from Books

The Banning Game

Replace people's usernames with Potato.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games