x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971 Lock
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
Maril snores REALLY REALLY loudly. Like a man. Kalena's hand changed from green to red and she pulled away her hand. "ACK!" She rubbed it, it was burned.  "Ohai." Marie waved.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
"NYU!" Maril woke up. "Nyu! Nyu Nyu Ney Nyu!" "It's uh-" She cringed. "Okay. It wasn't your fault.." She held her hand. "Quite!" Sophia and Marie sat on both sides of her, while Rachel was in the back.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
Maril stopped for a second, then coughed. "Sowery, my voice wasn't 'on' " "Probably your new powers setting in, or the negative energy of Cloud Tower.." Kalena held her burnt hand close. "DO you want to try again?" She grabbed Tina's hand, then concentrated again. Marie and Sophia chatted loudly over her. Rachel chatted with them.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
"Mommy always says I snore loudly." Maril shrugged, then hopped around. "Mine dooooooes." Kalena whined, then focused on healing her own hand. "Back to Alfea?" SHe suggested, getting up. "BLAHALAHALAHJALA" Sophia "BLAH BLAH BLE BLAH." Marie "Bloop. Bleep Blah." Rachel.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
[I have to like...go x3] "Nooo! Maril is hyper now!" Maril said, bouncing. "Soooo.." Kalena mused, rubbing her hand. "NO!" The three yelled back, then went back to talking.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
"I..." Maril started. "Wanted to run around foreeeeveeer!" "Umm nothing.." Kalena shrugged. "It just got awkward and I wanted to start a convo.." "Fine!" The three girls got up and mirgrated to the next seat over in the front, and continued talking loudly.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
"YEEEEEEEES!" Maril bounced around in circles around Hina. "I...don't know. I left before I saw.." Kalena shrugged, looking down. "SO I HEARD JENNI HAS A BOYFRIEND." Marie said loudly "REALLY? LIKE. NO WAY." Rachel responded. "I BET HE'S-" Sophia started, then Marie covered her mouth. "SHHHH!'

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
"I know! That's why I don't get nappy-wappys!" Maril sang, still jumping, and jumping. "Yeeaaah.. So um, did you like Cloud Tower?"  Kalena asked, now getting out of the underground tunnel, and back into the forest that seperated the three schools. "UMM. NO." Sophia spoke up, then went back to talking. Inside her head:  trololololololoolooololololollololol

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
"Squee~!' Maril bounced around in her hand, up and down. "Yeah.." Kalena looked around. "They call this the Coven of Light's forest, because the headmasters of the three schools, are the Coven of Light, and this is the forest that seperates them.." Kalena mused. "AH AH GOD." Sophia cried, pulling back her arm and cradling it.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
"Yesh!" Maril bounced. "They all live in Marigold though, that's my planet! It's all green..and pretty..and stuff there!" "Yeah. We'd be screwed if I hadn't.." Kalena mused, following the marks carefully. "Mew." Sophia meowed, hugging her arm. "You dreww blooooooood!" "Jen. Hon, I think you should get that hand checked out." Marie pouted, out, chuckling. "Trololo~!" Rachel sang.

oh my god becky

Latest Forum Posts

wha is your favourite computer game

Nintendo Classic

The person below me

The person below me

What is the meanest thing that your friend...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games