Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Miral blinked innocently. "Oh. Do you want me to stop talking about Mommy?" Miral asked, confused.   "If it does happen-" Kalena started. "We're all screwed."  She blinked. "Only the Coven of Light could defeat Baltor, and they're old and lost most of their power now.." "Uh. Rain?" Sophia shrugged. "OH STOP USING YOUR CONFUSING LANGUAGE!" She stomped off to the  monorail.

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina: "It's just.. My sister and I know nothing about protection or anything from someone who loves us..." she looks down then sits down in the chair Tina: "..." she looks down then gets up holding a book in her hand "I'm gonna go outside for a bit..." then she heads off towards the door Jenni: "She should have thought about that first, then just sit here and talk..." she laughs then heads back up to the dorm to go dry herself off "I'm gonna go dry off a little bit then head back down okay guys?"

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Maril looked up innocently. "Oh.." The flower muttered, then snuggled up to Hina. "It's raining.." Kalena pointed out, while taking out her phone. "Jett, meet us here t'morrow, kay? Nono..classes start on Wensday, today is Monday.." She spoke with her brother. "Jenni's a wimp! She can't get past teh wet!" Sophia called, sitting under the bench waiting for the monorail.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina: She smiles slightly the starts to pat Maril then looks outside "It's raining..." Tina: "I'll just take my jacket.." she grabs a reddish purple jacket then goes out the door leaving the book behind on the table Jenni: "Oh yeah?" she puts her hand out in the rain until it gets wet then cups some water "You better take that back or this is gonna go splash!"

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
"Squeal! Rain!" Maril bounced around, happily.  "You left your book behind!" Kalena callled, then went back to her phone call, sitting on the couch, sinking in. Sophia twirled her finger and it glowed a bright blue. "Basic  water shield!" She grinned

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina: "You want to go out in the rain? You seem like it..." she sorta smiles Tina: She looks back but continues then puts on her sweater then walks past Jenni and leaves out the door "..." she enter the courtyard but walks into the woods then climbs up a tree Jenni: She looks at Tina then back at "See?! She was brave enough to go out in some harmless rain!..." she looks at her but just turns to the door "Ugh nevermind I'm going without having to wait for you..." she stomps out the door

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, yes!" Maril kept bouncing. "Unless it's acid rain. Bleh." "Glimmer tried to eat you? Yeah right." Kalena kept talking with her brother. "She has a hood!" Sophia cried out, then pouted. "Gimmie your hairtie." She held out her hand to Jenni.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina: She walks over to the window then opens it to check "Nope it's just normal rain let's go then!" she picks up then flower, grabs her jacket then heads out the door walking down the hall Tina: She sits in the tree looking around then starts to sing a little bit "Go to sleep, rest upon your bed, may this night bring dreams to your head..." she looks aroudn thinking she heard something but didn't then continues singing Jenni: "Fine scaredy-cat..." she hands her, her hairtie then walks out the door again

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hooray! Hooray!" Miral cheered,  bouncing around in her palm. "I'm so excited! Mommy never let's me out in the rwain!' Kalena hung up on her brother and grabbed her jacket, going to Cloud Tower to meet her friend, Candy Greene. Candy had always told her that she was a fairy trapped inside a witches body. She left her room and waked down the steps to the courtyard, carrying a book stating 'Life Changin Spells' Sophia tied up her hair into a pony tail then went to follow Jenni. Rachel was already sitting in the monorail, excited. Marie ran out of the school. "Augh! My hair! Nooes!" Marie screamed, running as fast as she could for the monorail.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina: "You've never be outside before?" she sets down the plant, puts on her sweater, then picks up the plant then continues walking Tina: She sighs then starts to climb higher in the tree then starts to look around "This forest seems weird to me right now..." Jenni: "Who cares for fashion? I just want to live..." she starts running towards Marie

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Kidzworld is the most boring site ! HATE IT !

latest videos