Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Alyysameerie12 & -Kayuko3- (RP only) idc who u are if ur not me Alyysameerie12 or -Kayuko3- then u cant join the school of magical creatures and monsters! :)

Posted By:
alyysameerie12
alyysameerie12
StarStarStarStar
k i made it. here is the form Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Powers: Wat type of creature r u: Other like if u have any brother's or sister's:

Alyssa misse her boyfriend

Alyysameerie12 & -Kayuko3- (RP only) idc who u are if ur not me Alyysameerie12 or -Kayuko3- then u cant join the school of magical creatures and monsters! :)

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Gini Cui Age: 16 Looks: Strange and Whoa Personality: Friendly, Angry at times, Likeable, Depressive Powers: Eye color can change And eyes create elements Creature: Witch

Are You Alone

Posted By:
alyysameerie12
alyysameerie12
StarStarStarStar

"alyysameerie12" wrote:

k i made it. here is the form Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Powers: Wat type of creature r u: Other like if u have any brother's or sister's:
Name: Star moon Age: 15 Looks: the profile pic of me in the purple shirt on the left of the screen Personality:nice,funny,shy,fun 2 talk 2,never backs down from a fight,can be mean if u make her mad,loving,caring,if u ask her 4 help she will lend u a hand,if u r sad she will make u happy. Powers:disapears an reapears,has heat vision,has shape shifting powers to. Wat type of creature r u: i am a shape shifting witch that has heat vision and disapearing an reapearing. Other like if u have any brother's or sister's: none.

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar

"alyysameerie12" wrote:

"alyysameerie12" wrote:

Name: Star moon Age: 15 Looks: the profile pic of me in the purple shirt on the left of the screen Personality:nice,funny,shy,fun 2 talk 2,never backs down from a fight,can be mean if u make her mad,loving,caring,if u ask her 4 help she will lend u a hand,if u r sad she will make u happy. Powers:disapears an reapears,has heat vision,has shape shifting powers to. Wat type of creature r u: i am a shape shifting witch that has heat vision and disapearing an reapearing. Other like if u have any brother's or sister's: none.

"alyysameerie12" wrote:

"alyysameerie12" wrote:

[You wanna start?]

Are You Alone

Posted By:
alyysameerie12
alyysameerie12
StarStarStarStar
sure ill start

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Go ahead

Are You Alone

Posted By:
alyysameerie12
alyysameerie12
StarStarStarStar
Star sees her bestie Gini Cui flying on her broom stick heading 2 magic school and Star yells hey Gini! whats up?

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nothin' much." Gini hopped off her broom stick and walked into the chool. "Come on, Star!" She yelled.

Are You Alone

Posted By:
alyysameerie12
alyysameerie12
StarStarStarStar
Star yells back at Gini and says k im coming. Star asks Gini if Gini could use a spell to make sure they would have the same classes together and use a spell so they can be popular together.

Posted By:
alyysameerie12
alyysameerie12
StarStarStarStar

"alyysameerie12" wrote:

Star yells back at Gini and says k im coming. Star asks Gini if Gini could use a spell to make sure they would have the same classes together and use a spell so they can be popular together.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I really want to be a jr mod

Only love can hurt like this- Polma Faith

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos