Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

We The Kidz private role play

Posted By:
Vampire girl33 Lock
Vampire girl33
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure

call me Wild Thing!
(A16 made that awsome logo for me!)

2000 post March 2nd
4000 post March 31st
6000 post May 25 th
8000 post July 4th
10,000 post on August 17th
~~~~~~~~~~
We the Kidz!!! Where the awesome begans
(you're all AWESOME)

for vampire girl33
Thanks to Rhibi. She made this for me!

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
IN order: Amy, Avery, Taylor Phew, I'm glad I didn't forget Taylor's makeup...but I forgot Amy's earphones and glove..TT-TT

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

For Avery, I got borderline Sue. It says to get rid her sword, oh and how she's so young and managed to be the first female Dragon tamer.
I get MS now!! LoL! Mary Sue... Avery dose have the title dragon tamer, but she's too stupid to tell a joke from the real deal, basically there toying with her. They first got a letter to meet her, but they thought she was a guy, and she hasn't gone on a real taming misson, its like, oh, theres a dragon over there, when she gets sent out there isn'tAnd age truly has nothing to do with, weather or not she's a dragon tamer, one man's 10 yr old son gose on taming missions with his father, and is well respected. Awwe... Do I have to get rid of her sword? It compleats the character, and besides, I've already written a story about her, thought she's never used her arrows... Hmmmm, its a hard choise of witch to get rid or, I guess I co- I'm rambling, sorry... How about I get rid of the arrows, she uses her sword too much for me to get rid of! [I have a story in my blogs if you wanna read, its not the first story but... Dragon Tamer, Avery] IDK what this RP is about still, but I'll cahnge her as needed as soon as I learn...
That's not what I mean when I say MS. X3

Posted By:
Vampire girl33 Lock
Vampire girl33
StarStarStarStarStar

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

IN order: Amy, Avery, Taylor Phew, I'm glad I didn't forget Taylor's makeup...but I forgot Amy's earphones and glove..TT-TT
Thos ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ are AWESOME

call me Wild Thing!

2000 post March 2nd
4000 post March 31st
6000 post May 25 th
8000 post July 4th
~~~~~~~~~~
(you're all AWESOME)

for vampire girl33

Posted By:
Vampire girl33 Lock
Vampire girl33
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

"Vampire girl33" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

IKR~ Jilly is epic when it comes to pics!!
I suck at drawing!!!!! you,Luka,and GG3DS are awesome at drawing!!!!!

call me Wild Thing!

2000 post March 2nd
4000 post March 31st
6000 post May 25 th
8000 post July 4th
~~~~~~~~~~
(you're all AWESOME)

for vampire girl33

Posted By:
Vampire girl33 Lock
Vampire girl33
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

"Vampire girl33" wrote:

"A16" wrote:

"Vampire girl33" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

IKR~ Jilly is epic when it comes to pics!!
I suck at drawing!!!!! you,Luka,and GG3DS are awesome at drawing!!!!!
Thanks, our pics are computer edited, I use GIMP, heres my pic I did earlier, but I have 2 go now, so BYE!
  AWESOME

call me Wild Thing!

2000 post March 2nd
4000 post March 31st
6000 post May 25 th
8000 post July 4th
~~~~~~~~~~
(you're all AWESOME)

for vampire girl33

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"A16" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

For Avery, I got borderline Sue. It says to get rid her sword, oh and how she's so young and managed to be the first female Dragon tamer.
I get MS now!! LoL! Mary Sue... Avery dose have the title dragon tamer, but she's too stupid to tell a joke from the real deal, basically there toying with her. They first got a letter to meet her, but they thought she was a guy, and she hasn't gone on a real taming misson, its like, oh, theres a dragon over there, when she gets sent out there isn't. And age truly has nothing to do with, weather or not she's a dragon tamer, one man's 10 yr old son gose on taming missions with his father, and is well respected. Awwe... Do I have to get rid of her sword? It compleats the character, and besides, I've already written a story about her, thought she's never used her arrows... Hmmmm, its a hard choise of witch to get rid or, I guess I co- I'm rambling, sorry... How about I get rid of the arrows, she uses her sword too much for me to get rid of! [I have a story in my blogs if you wanna read, its not the first story but... Dragon Tamer, Avery] IDK what this RP is about still, but I'll cahnge her as needed as soon as I learn...
That's not what I mean when I say MS. X3
Multi serieses?
.___>

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Darn. You guys are overpowering meh with Non-Vocaloids. I need moar. x3 I'LL MAKE THEM ALL 'CAUSE YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE VOCALOID! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Name + Last: Kori Yukine [Ice Snow Sound] Skin-tone: White like snow. Age: 14 Hair: Bright blue in uneven pigtails, always has on her rose shaped headphones. When she preforms, she wears a white wig, that curls and goes to her waist. Eyes: Teal Height: 5,6 Clothes: A white dress that leaves a hole, showing her stomach. She has a belt on the skirt part. She wears white boots. The back of her dress extends to fake white wings, leading to the nickname "Tenshi Yukine" She has on arm socks on each of her arms. Wears a fake halo, made of data. Likes: Singing, Dancing, English,  Cotton Candy,Speaking, Her sister, LOLIPOPS! Sugar, being lazy, Rei~!, Super fast songs [Easy as pie!], MLP FiM Dislikes: Cats, Vocaloid Haters, Rui, BASEBALL! Watching her sister be the 'Panda Hero'. Character Item: Cotton Candy lolipop and snowflakes. Hobbies: Dancing, Talking, Playing. Voice: Soprano, told she sounds like Miku, but higher. Race: Half elf. [Has the magic] Songs: Music Box of Time, Bonus Stage, Popipo [Evil version], Assassin, Evil Series, Gray World, Two Faced Lovers, Uninstall Personality: Unlike her twin sister, Kori is hyper, wild, insane, crazy, and ANNOYING. She's not the best singer, causing her to look up at her sisters talent of singing, but is crazy good at dancing. She's ALWAYS dancing! She's always bothering someone, and always traveling. She's boy crazy and has a hatred of MLP FiM. Extra: Has a quiver of arrows on her back, behind her wings. Always traveling. Time for #2, A GUY ZOMQ. Name: Ai Kiraine [Love Hating sound] Skin Tone: Tan Age: 14 Hair: Black in a Rei Hagane style. Eyes: Dark grey Height: 5,8 Clothes: Sleeveless black shirt with a white tie, and gray pants. Collar up. He has regular shaped headphones and wears sneakers. Likes: Amy, Kori [Friends since...forever] Dogs, T.V, Speaking different languages, Carnivals, singing. Dislikes: Pretty much...everything else. Character Item: A grand piano. Hobbies: Singing, dancing, preforming. Voice: A lower Len Kagamine Songs: Triple Baka, Spice, Magnet with Amy, Servant of Evil, Prisoner,  Soundless Voice Personality: Very quiet, doesn't stand up for himself, annoyed easily, childhood friends with Amy and Kori. Can be loving to people he knows, but will hate people he doesn't know well. A vocaloid. Extra: Carries a Rapier, 'sexy'

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Woop. I finally finished it. In case you can't read it, it says: No Logic: Preformed by; Amy Yukine, Kori Yukine, Ai Kiraine, Nina and Mita Tenshine I like to call them: "The Angeloids" xD Two of them have angel-like qualities, two have demon-like qualities and one has both angel nad demon.  Have fun guessing who. XDD

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

Woop. I finally finished it. In case you can't read it, it says: No Logic: Preformed by; Amy Yukine, Kori Yukine, Ai Kiraine, Nina and Mita Tenshine I like to call them: "The Angeloids" xD Two of them have angel-like qualities, two have demon-like qualities and one has both angel nad demon.  Have fun guessing who. XDD
So these are your characters... NICE! c:
Thankies.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Geography game-moved

speak about the above user

Geography game-moved

coffee or cola

Food Contest

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

latest videos