Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Dragon Quest (open)

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 487
This is about these people who train dragons of eight elements (yes, I got some from Pokemon.): Lightning, Dark, Fire, Air, Rock, Fighting, Water, and Tech. Then they evolve (like Pokemon also) into Allelements and Ultras. If they are beaten as an Ultra ONCE, they retire to a peace dragon. If a allelement is beaten TWICE, they do the same thing. Form: Name: Age: Element: Dragon Name: Mine: Name: Sahara Silera Age: 15 Element:Ultra (Only the people who sign up on the first 3 pages can have evolved ones. the rest of you have to evolve them by yourself!) Dragon Name: Mist (used to be Water) Please join!

Hey I'm A Thing

Life is not a wish granting factory.


The Dragon Quest (open)

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1923
Form:  Name: Max Jones Age: 16 Element: Ultra Dragon Name: Jolt

Happy cow happy cow wherever you go.
Happy cow happy cow take it to and fro.
Happy cow happy cow follows you all day.
Happy cow happy cow play play play.
Happy cow Happy cow better than the rest.
Happy cow happy cow is the best.
Happy cow Happy cow never goes away.
Happy cow in stores now!


The Dragon Quest (open)

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 487
Lets just begin, I am not sure if anyone else will join Frown

Mist: JOLT!! HELP ME!!
Bolted (see below): I am coming!!



Hey I'm A Thing

Life is not a wish granting factory.


The Dragon Quest (open)

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 487
Name: Sierra
Age: 15
Element: Lightning
Dragon Name: Bolted

I will be the bad guy in this.

Name: Lord Valtox
Age: Immortal
Element: Darkness
Dragon Name: Jinx


Hey I'm A Thing

Life is not a wish granting factory.


The Dragon Quest (open)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2333
(May i join? If so, here is my form.)
Name: Kyra Willows
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Element: Water
Dragon Name: Skysong
(Also, how many characters can one person make?)

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)


The Dragon Quest (open)

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 487

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:

(May i join? If so, here is my form.)

Name: Kyra Willows

Age: 13

Gender: Female

Element: Water

Dragon Name: Skysong

(Also, how many characters can one person make?)


You may join! Welcome! Also, I'd say up to five. That way, they can communicate and form a 5-piece team together. But definitely not above 5. smile

Hey I'm A Thing

Life is not a wish granting factory.


The Dragon Quest (open)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2333

"Lifted" wrote:



"WizardGirl3311" wrote:


(May i join? If so, here is my form.)


Name: Kyra Willows


Age: 13


Gender: Female


Element: Water


Dragon Name: Skysong


(Also, how many characters can one person make?)


You may join! Welcome! Also, I'd say up to five. That way, they can communicate and form a 5-piece team together. But definitely not above 5. smile


(Okay, Thanks for the info!)

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)


The Dragon Quest (open)

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 487

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:



"Lifted" wrote:






"WizardGirl3311" wrote:




(May i join? If so, here is my form.)



Name: Kyra Willows



Age: 13



Gender: Female



Element: Water



Dragon Name: Skysong



(Also, how many characters can one person make?)


You may join! Welcome! Also, I'd say up to five. That way, they can communicate and form a 5-piece team together. But definitely not above 5. smile


(Okay, Thanks for the info!)


No prob!

Hey I'm A Thing

Life is not a wish granting factory.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Is this child abuse?

Should abortion be legal?

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Good Night! is it Night there now?

Should abortion be legal?

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos