Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

SONIC RP :D

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye : *sob sob sob* *hurican and blizard appears to* ((:3))   Justin : meh, this is boring *trows doll*   Dewdrop  : .......................   ------------------   Elizabeth : crazyyyy~  

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Miri: *pops out of portal* Not sure if I should panic... The Doctor: O______O Andromeda: ........frick. Dalek: *jumps out of portal and takes The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver* HAHAH! Cherry: *climbs onto a tree* Yay...heights.. ___ Aya: MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye : *sob sob sob*   Justin :  I thought i broke the screw driver.... *takes it out of Dalek's hand and breaks in half again*   Dewdrop : ...... *flies up*   ------------   Elizabeth : .___. *slaps*

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Miri: *poke* The Doctor: .............. MY SONIC! N-N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Andromeda: Each Doctor has a different Sonic screwdriver.... Dalek: o______o Cherry: Ohai. ___ Aya: OW! *rubs face* tt-tt

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye : W-WHA- *gets hit in the face with a baseball sized hail stone*   Justin : ....... That's another doctor? ................ Please don't tell me I have to tell the stroy again........   Dewdrop : ...........   -----------------   Elizabeth : .___. ((FFF- I WAS OUTSIDE x33))

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Miri: o____o *pokes* The Doctor: MY SONIC! *runs back into the TARDIS* Andromeda: NO WAIT DOC- The Doctor: *comes back out holding another Sonic Screwdriver* Phew. Now. The only bad thing that could happen now is a Weeping Angel coming outta no where. Dalek: WEEPING ANGEL!? AAAAAAAAAH! *runs away* Cherry: .__. ___ Aya: *shoots Ike again* ((I DIDN'T FINISH MY HOMEWORK, I'M A BAD GIRL.))

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Justin  :*points as Skye* -____- A weeping Angel. There.  *takes the other screwdriver and breaks in half*   Skye : *deep sob* *another tornado apppears*   Dewdrop : ??   -------------   Elizabeth : *harder slap* ((._____________________.))

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Miri: *ducks back into portal* The Doctor: AGAIN? WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST MY SCREWDRIVER? Andromeda: Weeping angels are well, made out of stone... Dalek: *running around in panic circles* Cherry: .__. ____ Aya: Owiiieee... ((x3))

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye : *coughs, and great wind comes*   Justin : *grabs the Docter* Dude.... *points to Skye* My brother is crying, He's part angel... So does that count.... Oh yeah, he also controls the weather.... And we're pretty much screwed... Well, you guys are .___.   Dewdrop : ..............   -------------   Elizabeth : don't hurt those poor people.... ((.____.))

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Miri: *pops out of the portal again* The Doctor: Yeeaaaah. I'm...gonna go.. ...and explore time. So. yeah. *jumps into the TARDIS* Andromeda: WAIT DOC TAKE ME WITH YOU! Cherry: *pout* ___ Aya: Ike deserves to die... ((:3))

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Rate the band above you

type whatever comes 2 your mind

My Chemical Romance

Rate the band above you

Favorite metal bands?

MEGADETH OR METALLICA

latest videos