x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971 Lock
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
The Doctor: I just wanna go home.. Miri: *turns page* ___ Aya: ._. Cherry: .... I-I think I hate you now. jerk.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC

StarStarStarStarStar
Justin : ..................   Skye : ......... meh...   ---------------   Elizabeth : biotch....   Dewdrop : *heart broken* O_______________O W-what?!

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
The Doctor: *hugs the remains of the TARDIS* Miri: What? ___ Aya: ._. Well. Excuuuseee me, princess. Cherry: ...*pouts and turns head the other way*

oh my god becky

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC

StarStarStarStarStar
Justin : ...............   Skye : ................... KYAH~   ----------------   Elizabeth : BINKIE BOY!   Dewdrop : royal pain *crosses arms*

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
The Doctor: *sigh* Miri: :3? ___ Aya: Wat. Cherry: S-sorry..

oh my god becky

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC

StarStarStarStarStar
Justin : .................   Skye : KASGHFYUSDGFSYUIGFSYIU   ------------------   Elizabeth : BINKIE BOY ((Something that Bakura calls Marik in Yu Gi Oh Abridged x33))   Dewdrop : .............................

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
The Doctor: *stands up* T'was a good cry. *walks up the mountian* Miri: .....? ____ Aya: ...okay then. ((xDD)) Cherry: S-so NOW you stop talking.

oh my god becky

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC

StarStarStarStarStar
Justin : -_________________-   Skye : :3   ----------------   Elizabeth : BINKIE BOY~   Dewdrop : ..................... *turns around*

Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971

StarStarStarStarStar
The Doctor: *rebuilds the TARDIS on the mountian and jumps into it, then disappears* Miri: :3 ____ Aya: .____, Cherry: ..... Okay then... *sigh*

oh my god becky

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC

StarStarStarStarStar
Justin : O_________O FAWK!   Skye : ............. :3   -----------------   Elizabeth : BIKIE B- *gets knocked down by Bakura*   Bakura : DON'T SOMETHING I BLOODY SAY!   Dewdrop : ........................

Latest Forum Posts

The yes and no game

Who can come up with the shortest story ev...

The yes and no game

Add Four Words To The Story.

My friend is engaged at sixteen, is this o...

To those currently in hard times

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

to whoever is reading this

Are beauty pageants a way of objectifying ...

My friend is engaged at sixteen, is this o...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games