Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Goodbye Earth (no longer accepting, sorry :/))

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
"It's worse then you think, Palutana, they are... They're taking us to their planet. To live there, I'm guessing." Izzy says, without looking up.

For my signature.

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
"Call me Twi." Palutana interrupted. "To their planet? It can't be that bad, think on the bright side, darling." She brushed back her hair. "I mean, even if they do, it'll take a while to get to their planet. I mean, think about it. Don't they live in a different galaxy? It takes umm...9 years to get to Pluto, the edge of our universe, It'll take a while....unless they have the technology. Probably not."

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
"OK, Twi.." she says. she looks up. "But I'd rather live on this ship floating around breathing oxygen normally then probably having to live on a planet like theirs wearing an oxygen mask. But I guess you're right. I'd rather get there sooner though. Ugh. What is that smell..." Izzy says, looking around. She looks up at the hole in the wall. She sees something dripping. She gasps. Blood. Human blood.  

For my signature.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
(by the way, I sent you a friend request.. like a long time ago Big Grin)

For my signature.

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
(FOUND IT! X3) "...?" She turned her head. "Oh my..." She went over to the blood carefully. Then, she took out a vial, and put a drop of blood in the vial. "I'll sneak into the forensics lab later..." She mused. "It looks fresh, though...you probably knew that.."

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
"Yeah.. I didn't think that they.. tortured people here. I wonder what happened..." she says, watching the blood soak the walls. Then the bell rings, 7 times. "7:00! It's time for Inspection!" Izzy yells. She quickly gets up, and stands next to her bunk, fixes any wrinkles in her dress, cleans the dust off of her shoes, puts her headband back straight, and stands as straight as she can without pulling something. 

For my signature.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
(okay, I am going to make another character Big Grin) Form:  Name: Ian Jackson  Age(8-19): 15 Country and or Continent on Earth: Same as Izzy  Looks: Another RP Character Backround story: This is Izzy's twin brother. He has pretty much the same story has her. Just that he stayed with their Dad. Izzy has completely forgotten about him. 

For my signature.

Posted By:
Year4fan9046
Year4fan9046
StarStarStarStarStar
Vita gasps "They kill people?! But worse than that, we're leaving earth. I cant imagine how their planet would look like..." She covers her mouth and stares at Octavia. "How could they? Even though its the aliens that are taking us, its all Palben's fault..." She stands up, tall and straight. "We cant sit around here for a second longer. C'mon! We need to get used to life on their planet and become strong women, not shy girls."

dyfgfgfg

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
"OK, we can do that AFTER Inspection and sleep." Izzy says, pulling Vita to the other side of the bunk, making her stand up straight. "Not trying to be pushy, but I really don't want to end up like that kid." she says, pointing to the blood, now drying. 

For my signature.

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
"It happens more often than you think." Palutana sighed, then jumped up, "I gotta go to inspection." She sprinted off to her room.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

What was the last thing you ate?

What was the last thing you ate?

Thoughts On Body Modifications?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Its a never ending game!

latest videos