Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

POKEMON TOWN

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
"Hey Xeo!We made it to the semifinals!" Mimi told Xeo.She looked back as the voice continued,"Our semifinalist will be DOUBLE battling for the 15 finalist spots.These double battles will be happening tonight,in the Pokemon Parade Performance Contest Tent!All 30 semifinalists will be also judged on precision,beauty,battling & strategy!Although,when our judges pick their most highest-scored contestant in battle,and that contestant did NOT win the battle,the judges will SAVE that contestant and let him/her move on to the finalist round!Therefore, only 16 contestants will make it to the next round.So,good lucky and dress pretty,semifinalists!Now,the matches will be on the screen!" The screen jumbled the contestant's faces and matched them up.Mimi is facing a girl name Sunny and Xeo is facing a guy name Marco.Mimi groaned,"Aww man!Not that girl!She's snobby all right,but i'll win for sure!" She looked back to the battle to watch if someone will drop out.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

POKEMON TOWN

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
StarStarStarStarStar
"nice try Charmander you had a good run" Max said calling him back before any more damage was dealt to him.

Happy cow happy cow wherever you go.
Happy cow happy cow take it to and fro.
Happy cow happy cow follows you all day.
Happy cow happy cow play play play.
Happy cow Happy cow better than the rest.
Happy cow happy cow is the best.
Happy cow Happy cow never goes away.
Happy cow in stores now!

POKEMON TOWN

Posted By:
Mirbert_2098037 Lock
Mirbert_2098037
StarStarStarStar
Sprite of me and my pokemon. With background! :D Lucario stepped off reluctantly as the scared little Charmander squirmed away, wobbling back to Max. Lucario returned to Mir's side, panting and trying to regain composure of himself. Now he was sort of embarrassed that he took it too far, endangering this poor little pokemon and not looking "cool" anymore. He plopped down and sat cross-legged, ignoring everyone now. Mir gently touched him. "It's okay. Good job," she said quietly. Then to Max: "That's quite a team you've got there. Normally Lucario would have destroyed a simple pokemon like that, but that little guy's tough. What an amazing Fire Fang ability! I've never encountered a pokemon with a Fire Fang that good! And that spinning strategy, a wonderful idea. I haven't seen it before!" She walked over to Charmander and extended her hand. "No hard feelings, okay? You did a great job, but using all those attacks constantly can really wear you out." She shook hands with the pokemon and then tapped on Croconaw's ball. "You were awesome, too, Croconaw." Then Mir looked off in the distance and saw Luke and Xeo, and then Mimi and Jonesy not far off. The little Wynaut scampered away as Mir scanned her eyes across the horizon. "Hey, Mimi!" she called. "Do you have any extra Moomoo Milks?" The next battle was in minutes and Lucario needed something to replenish. She turned and addressed him: "You need to go to the Pokemon Center for a little bit?" He got up, shook his head and walked away. He sat under a tree, closed his eyes, and used Calm Mind and Heal Pulse. Then Mir talked to Max again. "It was a pleasure battling you! I know some day you guys will be awesome! You should try going  to some gym battles or entering one of these contests. But I think it is too hard on your little Charmie to keep using Fire Fang that much. Try some more long-range attacks and combine it with Croconaw's abilities. Like maybe dig a tunnel and then work on teaching him a strong Flamethrower and projecting it through the hole. That might scare someone! ...Anyhow, it's just a suggestion. I still can't believe this guy. I'm surprised it hasn't evolved yet."

~~Mir~~

POKEMON TOWN

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
She answered Mir,"Ya,i do.Here!" Mmim tossed him a bottle.She viewed the watch tower for the time.4:30 pm.I have to be there at 6:30.I don't have to worry about my outfit since I am going to the dressing room with Xeo & my mom.​ 

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

POKEMON TOWN

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ok I will try that i guess..." Max said to Mir. "Good job Charmander your amazing" Max said kneeling down and picking him up he then carried Charmander and Croconaw to the pokemon center and had them rest, heal, and eat. "hey guys, I have an idea" Max said walking over to Charmander and Croconaw they looked at him ready for a new way to battle "Charmander we need to work on changing ember for flamethrower and Croconaw water gun to hydro pump then a couple more different moves and I have a new way to battle" Max said happily as they jumped up and down ready to start practicing.

Happy cow in stores now!

POKEMON TOWN

Posted By:
Mirbert_2098037 Lock
Mirbert_2098037
StarStarStarStar
Sprite of me and my pokemon. With background! :D "Thanks!" She caught the bottle and offered it to Lucario. She waved to Max as he was leaving. {{Aww, I was hoping the "I'm surprised it hasn't evolved yet" might be a cue for something spectacular to happen! *nudge nudge*}}

~~Mir~~

POKEMON TOWN

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Xeo eyed Marco mysteriously. “So...you're my worthy opponent.” He said, acting all wise and taunting. “You won't and can't beat me. All you have is an Infernape...and a Riolu in your hands...and I own a Kyogre, a Shiny.” He flicked it up in the air, caught it, and then threw it, letting out his Shiny Companion. “Kyogre! Use Sheer Cold on Infernape! And for you, Weavile, ... take down his Riolu. Use Dark Pulse!” The two pokemon did what their master asked, and froze and clawed their opponent's pokemon.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

POKEMON TOWN

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
"Hey Xeo,good luck on your double battle in the contest!" She shouted to Xeo.Mimi continued watching Max's & Mir's battle.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

POKEMON TOWN

Posted By:
Mirbert_2098037 Lock
Mirbert_2098037
StarStarStarStar
After the battle, Mir met up with Max again on her way to the arena. "Hey, nice seeing you again!" she laughed. Over by Xeo there was another artist with a Smeargle doing charcoal sketches. He saw the two together again and ran up to them. "There you are!" he said. "I saw you two earlier. What a spectacular battle! Smeargle sketched a brief little action shot of your Charmander, young man," he said to Max. "Would you like to purchase it?" Doodle of Lucario battling Charmander Sprite of me and my pokemon. With background! :D Mir smiled at the picture. Then she noticed another kid who had watched their battle. He had fire types too, and she thought about challenging him to give Lucario more training with fire, but the next battle round would start in a few minutes and she had to get going. She was hungry so pulled out another chocolate bar and broke it in half and gave some to Lucario. "It's just about time to go," she said to Lucario. "Ya ready?"

~~Mir~~

POKEMON TOWN

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
StarStarStarStarStar
"I shall take it" max said paying the guy and the Smeargle "Charmander more practicing so we can try to get you even more powerful" (wink, wink smile ) Max said running off with Charmander to train harder and to get stronger..... and taller.

Happy cow in stores now!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Vocaloids VS. Justin Bieber ಠ_ಠ

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos