Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Fallen Angels(Private)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry) Patch walked in and sat in the back and watched the kids file in and watched the teacher read over her notes,and saw the seating chart,and knew it would be for lab partners

Yes...I'm part of the Black Veil Brides Army Devil

Fallen Angels(Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
(Aww come on you can be more creative than that!!) I looked up at the seating chart and then found my seat, sitting down. There was a boy next to me, my lab partner. On the seating chart it said his name is Patch. Interesting. I looked down at my desk and allowed my hair to work as a curtain for my face.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Fallen Angels(Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump?

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Fallen Angels(Private)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry) Patch looked at her then looked at the front again ,he could tell something was wrong,but he didn't feel like playing counselor,so he just leaned back in his chair (Wad thar rhetorical or sarcastic Big Grin)

Fallen Angels(Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
(I was being serious. You could be more creative lolz) I took my notes silently, not ever once saying a word to Patch. I was never the first one to introduce myself. I flipped my bangs out of my eyes and bit my lip in cocentration as I stared intently at the board.

Fallen Angels(Private)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh,sorry,I shall try harder) Patch wrote the assignment and homework down,but he doubted that he'd get it turned in on time,but he also knew that she would be accountable for half of his grade,mainly because they have to work together on certain things together,but even then,he wouldn't help

Fallen Angels(Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I heard the clicking of heels approach my desk, but I didn't even look up. I knew it was most likely some blonde popular cheerleaders coming to harass me. Every school is the same. "So.. New girl...  You have scars?" the preppy voice asked. "Quite a few." I replied, keeping my eyes down. 

Fallen Angels(Private)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Patch sighed,another reason he hated school,the 'clique' system.You had the better than you groups,the almost popular kids,then the never-getting-a-chance kids,and finally,the hatred kids.It was all sad and a waist of time.He saw the girl never lifting her eyes,probably scared to meet the girls gaze,because of fear or shyness

Fallen Angels(Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
"Wanna kill yourself?" She asked with a giggle. "Hearing your annoying as voice gives me all the more reason to want to kill myself." I muttered. The ggirl grabbed my wrist and attempted to move my bracelets to see my scars. I easily snapped her hand away and I pushed her ankle with my foot, making her fall and break her heel. I just continued to write my notes, never raising my eyes.

Fallen Angels(Private)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Patch couldn't take it "Isn't there a whole football team waiting for you?" He asked,he hated preppy people with a passion,and laughed when her heel broke

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

latest videos