Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Four Season's

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar

"Monochrome.Kokoro" wrote:

[ Bah, it ate my post.. ]
repost

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

The Four Season's

Posted By:
Monochrome.Kokoro
Monochrome.Kokoro
Star
[color=#000000]Name: Cryptixyion "Crypt" Tao-Lyn Age: 19  Description: Crypt has short spiky azure coloured hair. His bangs cover a quarter of his eyes. He wears brown and blue clockwork styled goggles on his head, though he is never known to pull them over his eyes. His eyes are a deep black which have an unusual white lightning bolt in his left eye's iris. He is 5'11" in height. He usually wears a tan torn up shirt, obviously showing he is a mere villager. His jacket however, is brown and decorated with crazy patterns, numbers, gears, and whatever else reminded him of a clock. He pants are made of brown fabric with gears running down the left leg. The fabric itself is torn up. His shoes are mere black boots with steel toes used to replace a hammer. Accessory wise, he wears a red scarf and carries a brown backpack. Power: Luck. He uses cards and dice to decide upon what is afflicted upon either himself or his opponent. He has been known to use his ability in his favor though...  Background: Crypt was already known as a "thief" before he even entered middle school. His parents were amazing scientists with the ability to control fire or electricity. However, Crypt was gifted with a different ability. By only tapping someone's forehead, Crypt was able to taint or purify a person's "luck". As he grew older, he found out he could use Cards as summoning items and Dice as the judges of one's fate. After getting caught for stealing several times, he learned the error of his ways and became a travelling "magician". He is completely cold towards everyone, though it is assumed if he was to ever find love, he could become a person's greatest ally. He has a habit of using French and/or Japanese in his basic dialect.[/color][/color]

"The embodiment of all that is unholy." - Just call me Mono.

The Four Season's

Posted By:
Monochrome.Kokoro
Monochrome.Kokoro
Star

"Blackwater101" wrote:

"Monochrome.Kokoro" wrote:

[ Bah, it ate my post.. ]
repost
I've tried. It refuses to work. >.>

"The embodiment of all that is unholy." - Just call me Mono.

The Four Season's

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
post yhur form under my comments

please join

The Four Season's

Posted By:
Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling!
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok, but when I make my form..does it matter which one of the girls my guy is to fall in love with? Or can I just choose?

The Four Season's

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar

"Help Me I'm Falling!" wrote:

Ok, but when I make my form..does it matter which one of the girls my guy is to fall in love with? Or can I just choose?
no it doesnt matter

please join

The Four Season's

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Carduus Matrem Terra Age: 17 Description: Extremly long blonde hair, deep purple eyes, average height. Portrait   Power: Feline Manipulation Background: Carduus was thrown out o the street when she was less then 2 years old and this is when her powers first became obvious, her cries were heard by a stray cat and upon looking in the girls eyes she adopted her as one of her own. Because of her abandonment as a child she hates people in general and plans to punish everyone. The cat who adopted her had sevral litters and died giving birth to her most recent one, havingbonly one kitten. A male one Carduus named Mufasa who spends all his time with her(Profile Pic) Name: James Stimson Age: 18 Description; Tall, muscular, chocolate brown eyes and shaggy darkish brown hair.   Background: James had a normal life, a bakers son working at the local stables and given the horse he raised from birth as her mother died.  He falls for Lilly

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The Four Season's

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gupi1999" wrote:

Name: Carduus Matrem Terra Age: 17 Description: Extremly long blonde hair, deep purple eyes, average height. Power: Feline Manipulation Background: Carduus was thrown out o the street when she was less then 2 years old and this is when her powers first became obvious, her cries were heard by a stray cat and upon looking in the girls eyes she adopted her as one of her own. Because of her abandonment as a child she hates people in general and plans to punish everyone. Need to wait for my iPad for the photo Name: James Stimson Age: 18 Description; Tall, muscular, chocolate brown eyes and shaggy darkish brown hair. Background: James had a normal life, a bakers son working at the local stables and given the horse he raised from birth as her mother died. Pic when I have iPad these okay? Can my guy be one of the ones who falls for te guys I will get the picture when I have my iPad
yep good which girl

please join

The Four Season's

Posted By:
Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling!
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Scar Age: 18 Description: Power: Is he allowed to have a power, or no? Back Round: He keeps his background a secret from everyone because it is really bad and he's ashamed. Other: is evil.

The Four Season's

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar

"Help Me I'm Falling!" wrote:

Name: Scar Age: 18 Description: Power: Is he allowed to have a power, or no? Back Round: He keeps his background a secret from everyone because it is really bad and he's ashamed. Other: is the guy that falls in love with Hana.
kk

please join

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Crushes

Crushes

School start date delayed for B.C public s...

Crushes

Crushes

writing a book

latest videos