Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Four Season's

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13028
"Uh uh, not yet. I want soemthing. What are you willing to give."She said, her voice purring as she smiled wickedly

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.


The Four Season's

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3283
Jon's eyes narrowed. "What do you want, lady? I ain't got the time to mess around."

Praise the Sun


The Four Season's

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13028
"Oh I'm not sure. So think about it"She giggled"Now, keep playing friend to the season girls. I will see you later. I am here every day around twilight. If you wish to see me I am here."then she leaped u into the pipes above and weaved her wya to the roof

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.


The Four Season's

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3283
"You get back here!" Jon shouted. "I can't exactly play friend after arson, can I?!"

Praise the Sun


The Four Season's

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
Member since:
September, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9118
(Everyone please answer...Ok tell me if im right... carduss:bad/cat girl.. krist:good now was bad luxio;good/love triangle jon:good/krazy love triangle damen:good/has a demon taking over his body brandon:bad 4 seasons:good)...who did i leave out and am i right or wrong with these charries??

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily


The Four Season's

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8411
(Mines right)

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great


The Four Season's

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3283

"Blackwater101" wrote:

(Everyone please answer...Ok tell me if im right... carduss:bad/cat girl.. krist:good now was bad luxio;good/love triangle jon:good/krazy love triangle damen:good/has a demon taking over his body brandon:bad 4 seasons:good)...who did i leave out and am i right or wrong with these charries??
Mine's more or less right.

Praise the Sun


The Four Season's

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
Member since:
September, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9118

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

"Blackwater101" wrote:

(Everyone please answer...Ok tell me if im right... carduss:bad/cat girl.. krist:good now was bad luxio;good/love triangle jon:good/krazy love triangle damen:good/has a demon taking over his body brandon:bad 4 seasons:good)...who did i leave out and am i right or wrong with these charries??
Mine's more or less right.
wat do u mean?

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily


The Four Season's

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3283

"Blackwater101" wrote:

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

"Blackwater101" wrote:

(Everyone please answer...Ok tell me if im right... carduss:bad/cat girl.. krist:good now was bad luxio;good/love triangle jon:good/krazy love triangle damen:good/has a demon taking over his body brandon:bad 4 seasons:good)...who did i leave out and am i right or wrong with these charries??
Mine's more or less right.
wat do u mean?
I mean he's set fire to the forest and Trey's house, and also stolen a car. You should put him as bad, or good with a mental breakdown.

Praise the Sun


The Four Season's

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13028
(its right) Her voice echoed"Use this moron" a note dropped on his head  If you do not do (whatever he did) I will destroy your farm, and those bratty girls you are always with

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

We the Kidz

Happy Halloween!

Ben C and Martin?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

A thrilling ride to WIN big!

latest videos