Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

What Happened To Friendship? [Spidergurl9 (Rebecca) and Werewolflegend (Laura) Private roleplay!)

Posted By:
Werewolflegend
Werewolflegend
StarStarStarStarStar
Me and Rebecca know the plot! WE NO TELL YOU. >:3 Okay, I'll do my form later!

My nickname is Silver, problem?

Snapshot 3

What Happened To Friendship? [Spidergurl9 (Rebecca) and Werewolflegend (Laura) Private roleplay!)

Posted By:
spidergurl9
spidergurl9
StarStarStarStarStar
okey doke :3

Di Caprio never died inTitanic, The end scene of Titanic is of him going underwater. The beginning scene of Inception is him waking up on a beach.Its like a movie within a movie

My Gale and I :) my bff Gale and i

^^ all of these done by Rhibi!!

Posted By:
Werewolflegend
Werewolflegend
StarStarStarStarStar
Yaaay, Rebecca~! xD Okay, you already know what my character is and his name etc. Hehe, your's is unicorn!!! :3

Snapshot 3

Posted By:
spidergurl9
spidergurl9
StarStarStarStarStar
because unicorns are amazing!! ;3

Di Caprio never died inTitanic, The end scene of Titanic is of him going underwater. The beginning scene of Inception is him waking up on a beach.Its like a movie within a movie

Posted By:
Werewolflegend
Werewolflegend
StarStarStarStarStar
I know right? xD Okay! Should I post the pictures of Phoenix's dragon forms? They may need to be approved.

Snapshot 3

Posted By:
spidergurl9
spidergurl9
StarStarStarStarStar
sure. let me get pics of my charrie (her name will be Noelle Big Grin) in her unicorn and tiger forms smile

Posted By:
spidergurl9
spidergurl9
StarStarStarStarStar
Here she is!! in all 3 forms

Posted By:
Werewolflegend
Werewolflegend
StarStarStarStarStar
Can't be stuffed to get the human one. xD But he's not too muscular. .3. Cynder, 1st Form: Phoenix Spyro, 2nd form: Phoenix

Snapshot 3

Posted By:
Werewolflegend
Werewolflegend
StarStarStarStarStar

"Werewolflegend" wrote:

Can't be stuffed to get the human one. xD But he's not too muscular. .3. Cynder, 1st Form: Phoenix Spyro, 2nd form: Phoenix
Start?

Snapshot 3

Posted By:
Werewolflegend
Werewolflegend
StarStarStarStarStar
Phoenix was sat at the back of the class, running his hands through his short, ginger hair. His purple eyes usually attracted girls, but that was elementary school. Now he was in college, it was, close, to impossible. But there was always one girl in particular, who occasionally flirted with him or looked at him in a flirtatious way.

Snapshot 3

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Countdown from 1000!

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

13 and pregnant?!

What Color is Your Hair?

What Color is Your Hair?

My Chemical Romance

latest videos