Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Space Rift

Posted By:
drakkonkitty
drakkonkitty
StarStarStar
In this rp a rift has appeared on earth and a few humans have been chosen to explore it. The problem is that when they enter it they get mutated. there are mant dangerous creatures in this rift. here is the form. Looks:   Name:  Dark personality: Quiet Mysterious and not much of a talker Mutations:He grew metal claws on his hands WeaponsFrown this should be your mutation but it does not have to be) His metal aclaws Other: Was a scientist before he went into the rift

My whole life is a dream but that is what makes my life real.

Space Rift

Posted By:
darksoul44
darksoul44
StarStarStarStarStar
(may i join?) Name:Haruko Looks:epic anime girl Personality:shy,cold hearted, depressed,a loner,mysterious in an odd way,and aggressive. Mutations:she grew bird wings Weapons:her staff has the power of darkness and lightning and controls creatures. Other:her boyfriend died befores he went to the rift

Space Rift

Posted By:
drakkonkitty
drakkonkitty
StarStarStar
Of course you can the more the marrier

Space Rift

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
looks: un mundo oscuro name: kakunae personality: quiet, rude at times, and rarely speaks mutations:can blend with anything weapons: rose petal shuriken other: can by-pass any type of security, tech savy ninja, was sent on "mission" within rift

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike
HAHAH! I've lived by this quote since I could walk!!

Space Rift

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Krist Personality: Mysterious,dark,cold,quiet Looks: Mutations: Hes brain power was mutated to the highest possible allowing him to do Telekenises Weapons: Katana Other: None

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Space Rift

Posted By:
-AllCanadianGirl
-AllCanadianGirl
StarStarStar
Name: Xexion Tenebrion Personality:         - Prior To The Rift: Xexion at first was a kind gentleman who never lost his temper. However, once he entered the rift, it wasn't only his body which was mutated.         - After Entering The Rift: Xexion became a sadistic, lonesome male who could only gain pleasure from tormenting the others within the rift. He would work alongside anyone to achieve his own personal goal even if he had to leave his "partner" behind afterwords. He is no longer able to feel true "compassion" towards anyone, not even himself. He has a formidable infatuation with the color "Yellow". Mutations: Xexion gained a "third eye" on his forehead. The third eye alone is useless, but if his sadistic desires become too overwhelming for the boy's post-human body to handle, a blast of dark energy will hurl in the direction he is facing. Weapons: Xexion uses two chakrani decorated in thorns. Engraved in both is "Dementia". Other: N/a, all was explained in the form. Appearance: ... (Approving)

Chemical Emotion

Love is Evolution

With Time Even I Will Change Myself

Your Feelings and Mine

When They Come Together

They Will Explode!

Space Rift

Posted By:
drakkonkitty
drakkonkitty
StarStarStar
U guys want to start. i need a yes from every1

Space Rift

Posted By:
darksoul44
darksoul44
StarStarStarStarStar
(yes i want to start)

Space Rift

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
... sure...

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike
HAHAH! I've lived by this quote since I could walk!!

Space Rift

Posted By:
drakkonkitty
drakkonkitty
StarStarStar
Ok who wants to put in the first story text cuz im done waiting

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

Should women have higher societal roles?

Chiken vs Pizza

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos