Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Repulsion RP (open)

Posted By:
blingirl1
blingirl1
StarStarStarStar
In this role play, a government isn't so nice to it's citizens.. Every year a couple teens -and children, are sent to a place to fight to the death. This year, an island found closely near North America. The government does this to show every one how easily they can controll them. There are 3 states, Otia, Mayder and Patif. The winner is rewarded with a life time supply of riches. Only one will survive, who will it be? States descriptions: Otia: This is the Capitol. Very popular and wealthy. Mayder: is the state of agriculture. Many farms. All people who live here work in the fields daily. Patif: The poorest state with very dry land. Most people die here from thirst. Please note that: You must use correct grammar and no slang Swearing is allowed You must have two characters And you HAVE to get the owner's permission before killing their character Last, you can't make your character live and survive everything, really you'llhave two people! Form: Name Age (10-1Cool Gender Personality Skills Weaknesses State Other And yes, this is just like the hunger games!

╔╦╦
╠╬╬╬╣
╠╬╬╬╣
╠╬╬╬╣ WHO ATE MY CHOCOLATE!!??
╚╩╩╩╝

S(he ) Be(lie)v(ed)

Repulsion RP (open)

Posted By:
drakkonkitty
drakkonkitty
StarStarStar
Can u change the age so i can see it cause it shows the cool face it is 10-cool face or whatever and this looks awsome

My whole life is a dream but that is what makes my life real.

Repulsion RP (open)

Posted By:
blingirl1
blingirl1
StarStarStarStar
Name: Rhena Age: 13 Gender: chick Personality: Clever,romantic, honest Skills: bow and arrow, swimming Weaknesses: climbing State: Patif Other: Rhena comes from a poor state that is least likely to last sooner or later.Her mother has been one of the people who died from thirst and what not. On the other hand, her father isn't ever there for her. Name: Jenna Age: 15 Gender: chick Personality: gullible, short temper,hottie Skill: hunting with rope Weakness: Strength,boys, and tricks State: Otif Other: Jenna comes from the richest state, but has absolutely nothing to keep her safe. She is gullible and a complete fool for boys. She may be a hottie, but being on the edge of her life won't stop any chance of romance for her!

╔╦╦
╠╬╬╬╣
╠╬╬╬╣
╚╩╩╩╝

S(he ) Be(lie)v(ed)

Repulsion RP (open)

Posted By:
blingirl1
blingirl1
StarStarStarStar
It's 10-18.. I can't change it since I'm on a phone. Pretty complicated when your on a little iPhone.! smile

╔╦╦
╠╬╬╬╣
╠╬╬╬╣
╚╩╩╩╝

S(he ) Be(lie)v(ed)

Repulsion RP (open)

Posted By:
drakkonkitty
drakkonkitty
StarStarStar
Name Shezuo Age: 16 Gender: male Personality: Loner but will work with people to reach his goals Skill: He is really light and likes to stay in trees Weaknes: He cant swim State: Mayder Other:He is in love with grace and very attractive Nam: Grace Age: 15 gender: female Personality: she is quiet and can remain calm in every situation Skills: She lovesthe water and can hold her breath for around 10 minutes weakness climbing even thoughshe is light she hates hights State: Mayder Other: she is in love with shezuo And is very attractive

Repulsion RP (open)

Posted By:
SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327
StarStarStarStarStar
Name Zack Milder Age: 14 Gender; guy Personality: brave,outgoing,skilled,flirty,strong,smart,over protective of his sister Skills: Skilled hunter,skilled archer Weaknesses: very very pretty girls, his sister,math State: Mayder Other: he has a sister Name: Della Age 12 Gender; girl Personality: very smart,very brave,tomboy,mostly flirty,sometimes mean,friendly,nice,teases her brother alot. Skills: skilled hunter Weaknesses:cute guys, her brother State  Mayder Other; has a brother

please take this awkward mias as a gesture of friendship

mias why

Repulsion RP (open)

Posted By:
blingirl1
blingirl1
StarStarStarStar
Anyone else.? Meanwhile, I'll start it off! "It's around 7am and we're stranded on an island with tons of cameras. Just a few seconds before we're live on tv. Just a few seconds until the games start. Just a few seconds before we kill each other, planning for victory. Just a second later I heard a gun shot, meaning it started. Damn, I was to busy thinking about it!" Jenna whispers to herself.

╔╦╦
╠╬╬╬╣
╠╬╬╬╣
╚╩╩╩╝

S(he ) Be(lie)v(ed)

Repulsion RP (open)

Posted By:
drakkonkitty
drakkonkitty
StarStarStar
(can I continue or are we going to wait.)

Repulsion RP (open)

Posted By:
blingirl1
blingirl1
StarStarStarStar
Continue! smile

╔╦╦
╠╬╬╬╣
╠╬╬╬╣
╚╩╩╩╝

S(he ) Be(lie)v(ed)

Repulsion RP (open)

Posted By:
drakkonkitty
drakkonkitty
StarStarStar
Shezuo was watching grace before the gunshot out but once he heard the shot he was off for the woods his thoughts raced and his adrenaline kept him running.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos