Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

To Be At War (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I reached over and stroked his hair gently. "I'm sorry you're in pain Roderich.." I whispered, a said expression on my face.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

To Be At War (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
"I just feel bad.. I hope you get better.." I said softly. I stood up and did something without thinking. I leaned down and kissed his forehead gently, then I turned and walked out. I was in my daze again and I laid down on my cot and fell asleep.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

To Be At War (Private)

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
I blushed, but just lay there, not speaking anymore. Later, Mark had come in with my new clothes, another dress shirt, with the ruffles once more on the chest, but my new pants were skintight, I didn't mind, but I preferred comfort, though I didn't object. My coat was the same, only it was longer, and went down to the top of my boots. I thanked him, but didn't change, for fear my wounds would open, and blood would get on them. They did open later, and it was excruciating, bringing on another round of screaming, which got so intense now, with the new fever, that they had to use anesthetic.

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

To Be At War (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
The next morning I got dressed and then I went to the leader's tents and talked business. Fredrick wanted me there because I was smart. After that, I went to the infirmary to visit Roderich. "Hey.." I said softly. "How are you feeling?"

To Be At War (Private)

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
I had forced myself to go to the leaders' tent this morning, but had left early due to being sick again. "I'm doing fine. I've been better though.." I murmured.

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

To Be At War (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I frowned and said,"I'm sorry to hear that.. Is there anything I can do to help?" I sat at the edge of his cot and flipped my bangs out of my face, looking down at him with my solemn blue eyes.

To Be At War (Private)

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
"Not really. I've been deemed unfit for combat... you might as well put a bullet through my skull, now that I can't fight..." I whimpered, burying my face in my pillow. "I can't fight, I can't go to meetings, I can barely sit up.."  I mumbled, becoming hysterical again.

To Be At War (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I placed my hand on his back and rubbed it gently. "The pain will pass Roderich... You will heal... I promise." I whispered. I hated seeing him like this. And I would do anything to make him feel better.

To Be At War (Private)

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
"They said even if I did heal, there was no guarantee I would be allowed into combat. I'll be stuck in camp, tending to soldiers, I bet. They're shipping some of you out tomorrow to go fight on the battlefield. It's up to your commander.. I have to go... I have to ask him... of course.. I don't know when... or how.." I whisper, seeing Frederick emerge from his tent. I immediately stood, ignoring my pain. He was the one that said I'd be unfit for combat anyway. I wasn't going to ask. "Send me out to the battlefield." I snarled, angry with him, my second superior.

To Be At War (Private)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Fredrick stopped and rose an eyebrow. "Are you insane? You'll get killed. You are not well enough yet. You can get on that battlefield when you heal. In the meantime you will stay here. Nova will stay with you."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Pc Game: EVE Online

We the Kidz

The Box

The Box

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

The Box

latest videos