Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"i cant tell you!" she yelled, throwing her face into a pillow.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"why cant you tell me!!??!?come on cassie you can tell me anything no matter what no matter what consiquence you can tell me!!...."

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"because i promised i wouldnt..."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"who did you promise him?cassie he probility made you promise because he has something to do with this note and who calls me fairy?"amber asked

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"yes...it has to do with him...thats why we have to wait until he comes over tomorrow."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"Cassie why didnt you tell me!!??ugh cassie my place is trashed if you saw you would swear it wasnt my place and your hanging around with the guy who did it and not tell me?"amber stuck her face in her friends "if he did it mind telling me why he put fairy that question is digging into my mind."amber said with her face still in her hands.

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"no no no! he didnt do it......but hessmart and he knows all about that typeof stuff. he is very good at spying and getting information."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"hessmart?who the h3ck is hessmart?"amber asked getting mad amber sighed and asked "then why is there fairy on the note they must have the wrong person........wait you couldnt have met dakota this morning cause you were with me and jason and you didnt come home not long ago where did you meet him?"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"after the movie..."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"how did you meet him after the movie we dropped you off?did you go somewhere after that we're you ok?what happened?"

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NEW WORD ALERT!!! (You know you wanna clic...

Ban slangs in KW

What happened to this place?!

Ban slangs in KW

What happened to this place?!

Naruto200 gives Nintendo one last chance.

latest videos