Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i put a hand to Cat's head and the other up her shirt i plunged my tongue into Cat's mouth

Impa: i roll my eyes "it's still going to be nasty....so uh..how did i get back to the house?" i asked biting my lip

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Patch: i laughed "good boy Crash" i smiled putting my arm around Cassie giving her a peck on the cheek i stood and started to cook the meat sence i hand already skinned it

KiKi: i glared at the other and walked off with a huff

Amber: i relaxed and sighed my stomich growled again i pouted and looked down at it then i smelled something it smelled so good i licked my lips "mmmm whats that smell?" i stood and followed the smell towards camp

KiKi: i saw that dragon girl but didnt see Dakota i glared at the girl

Amber: i looked at the human "where did you come from?" i asked

KiKi: i growled feeling like nobody cared about me and hit the dragon on the head hard with my shoe

Amber: i jumped back "ah!....ow" i whined my eyes tearing up "that hurt" tears rolled down my cheeks as i cried softly

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat: My eyes widened, suprised slightly. My heart started pounding and my breathing picked up just a bit.

Auden: "I carried you...." I say and smiled.

~~~~~

Crash: I look over at the dragon girl.

Dakota: I walk over to Amber. "What happened?" I asked Patch and Cassie.

Cassie: "Kiki hit her with a shoe...."

Dakota; I roll my eyes and mutter, "She's so rude..." I wipe Ambers cheeks. "Don't worry... it's alright...."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i closed my eyes and pulled away slightly "i love you...and i'd do anything to make you happy..love never ends" i whispered my voice husky

Impa: i nodded "okay...thank you...im sorry again that i ran off like that i just...uh needed to clear my mind"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: my lip quivered "it hurt..and i didnt do anything she just hit me"

KiKi: i rolled my eyes arms crossed "what she seemed like a good way to blow so steam you cant blame me for that it's better then me hurting Crash or Cassie"

Patch: "yes we can blame you whats wrong with you KiKi?"

KiKi: i crossed my arms "nothing that you should be concerned about" i walked off

Patch: i sighed then looked at the dragon eyeing her "hey Dakota how old is your girlfriend?" i asked

Amber: i gave Dakota a puzzled look i then looked at the meat cooking i went over to it and reached into the fire "AH!" i pulled away turning into a human (she cant control changing between the 2 at the moment)

Patch:my jaw droped i just stared at Amber i then looked at Dakota "what the heck Dakota!"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota: I turned human. "Amber.. .Thats fire... don't touch it..." I tell her.  I turn to Patch. "I told you it was her." I say.

Cassie: I stared. "Whoa...." I say, suddenly I felt sick.

Crash: My jaw dropped.

~~~

Cat: I smiled and kissed him softly. "I know.... I love you so much, Maru..." I whisper.

Auden: "Thats alright.... Don't worry..." I grin.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i smiled "tu es dans toutes mes pensees...oh mon amour...i love you so much" i whispered huskly in her ear kissing her (im not telling u what all that means in french it's more fun to have you look it upBig Grin)

Impa: i smiled at Auden i looked around "can you get me a glass of water?..S'il vous plait?" i asked sweetly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: i whimpered and held my hand close looking at the others puzzled i looked at Dakota and crawled over to him and sat by his feet

Patch: i close my eyes and looked away i stood and took a deep breath walking into the woods

KiKi: i watched all of this and sat by Cassie on the log ##########.....#### ###### ###....#### ### #### ###### ## ####### ### ####

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ugh!! xP Thanks... So much!! xP Jk)

Cat: I blush. I ###### say anything. I kiss him back softly.

Auden: I nod and stand up., not knowing french. I get her a glass of water and hand it to her. "Here..."
~~~~
Cassie: I walk into the tent and curl up on the bed, feeling my eyes water. Now that Amber is back...What about me and Patch?!

Dakota: I pat her head. "It's okay..." I whisper.

(What did Kiki say?)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(yeah i know .... but think on the bright side you can learn some french even though you problilty wont EVER use it..i dont anywaysBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin Lol)

Maru: i smiled wickedly and slipped her ##### ##..then her pant

Impa: i smiled "thank you" i whispered drinking it all very quickly "ah!....much better" i lean up and kiss Auden

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i walked blindly into the woods running a hand through my hair what do i do now?...Amber is back..and im with Cassie....and i love them both...oh God this is too hard....oh God.....what would i tell Amber...

Amber: i nodded i yawned i rubbed my eyes "Dakota..im sleepy" i said sleeply

KiKi: "so...that went well......" i looked around

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol xD Great... xP)

Cat: My heart was pounding. We've done this before... but this time it seemed like more... Like this love was deeper.

Auden: I grin and blush a bit.
#
#
Cassie: I couldn't help it.. I knew he'd go back to amber. I started crying... Not wanting to, but it just came out that way.

Dakota: I smiled. "Come here." I say, taking her hand and leading her itno my tent.

Crash: I looked at Kiki.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay lets leave Maru and Cat alone im sick of the filters getting my posts for them.)

Impa: i smile setting the glass down and walked to my closet pulling out pink shorts and a white tank top and my other clothes and changed in my bathroom minutes later i came out and crawled onto Auden's lap

###############

Patch: i ran a hand threw my hair still thinking i knew i was going to be here a while sence i couldnt make up my mind why wouldnt it i was choosing between two people i love more then anything...i sighed sitting under a large tree putting my head between my legs

Amber: i nodded yawning i saw two beds and went to the bigger on out of the two which happened to be Dakota's my eyelids were heavy i closed them cullding under the covers my head sinking into the pillow i quickly fell asleep

KiKi: i bit my lip and sighed my eyes sad i rubbed my eyes and looked at Crash my eyes hardened "what are you looking at?" i asked rudly "just go into your tent with Dakota and Amber" i glared

(wanna skip till morning?)

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah)

Auden: I grin and wrap my arms aroun her.

~~~

Dakota:
I smile at her and walk out of the tent, sitting by the fire, poking it with a stick.

Cassie: I had the same idea. After crying my eyes out I sat byt the fire, staring at the flames. "You sure seem happy." I say to dakota.

Crash: "Make me!!"

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

Beyonce vs. Kelly Rowland

Breaking Benjamin or Rise Against?

Beyonce vs. Kelly Rowland

Nicki Minaj vs. Lil Kim

Review Tomodachi Life

latest videos