Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i put a hand to Cat's head and the other up her shirt i plunged my tongue into Cat's mouth

Impa: i roll my eyes "it's still going to be nasty....so uh..how did i get back to the house?" i asked biting my lip

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Patch: i laughed "good boy Crash" i smiled putting my arm around Cassie giving her a peck on the cheek i stood and started to cook the meat sence i hand already skinned it

KiKi: i glared at the other and walked off with a huff

Amber: i relaxed and sighed my stomich growled again i pouted and looked down at it then i smelled something it smelled so good i licked my lips "mmmm whats that smell?" i stood and followed the smell towards camp

KiKi: i saw that dragon girl but didnt see Dakota i glared at the girl

Amber: i looked at the human "where did you come from?" i asked

KiKi: i growled feeling like nobody cared about me and hit the dragon on the head hard with my shoe

Amber: i jumped back "ah!....ow" i whined my eyes tearing up "that hurt" tears rolled down my cheeks as i cried softly

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat: My eyes widened, suprised slightly. My heart started pounding and my breathing picked up just a bit.

Auden: "I carried you...." I say and smiled.

~~~~~

Crash: I look over at the dragon girl.

Dakota: I walk over to Amber. "What happened?" I asked Patch and Cassie.

Cassie: "Kiki hit her with a shoe...."

Dakota; I roll my eyes and mutter, "She's so rude..." I wipe Ambers cheeks. "Don't worry... it's alright...."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i closed my eyes and pulled away slightly "i love you...and i'd do anything to make you happy..love never ends" i whispered my voice husky

Impa: i nodded "okay...thank you...im sorry again that i ran off like that i just...uh needed to clear my mind"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: my lip quivered "it hurt..and i didnt do anything she just hit me"

KiKi: i rolled my eyes arms crossed "what she seemed like a good way to blow so steam you cant blame me for that it's better then me hurting Crash or Cassie"

Patch: "yes we can blame you whats wrong with you KiKi?"

KiKi: i crossed my arms "nothing that you should be concerned about" i walked off

Patch: i sighed then looked at the dragon eyeing her "hey Dakota how old is your girlfriend?" i asked

Amber: i gave Dakota a puzzled look i then looked at the meat cooking i went over to it and reached into the fire "AH!" i pulled away turning into a human (she cant control changing between the 2 at the moment)

Patch:my jaw droped i just stared at Amber i then looked at Dakota "what the heck Dakota!"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota: I turned human. "Amber.. .Thats fire... don't touch it..." I tell her.  I turn to Patch. "I told you it was her." I say.

Cassie: I stared. "Whoa...." I say, suddenly I felt sick.

Crash: My jaw dropped.

~~~

Cat: I smiled and kissed him softly. "I know.... I love you so much, Maru..." I whisper.

Auden: "Thats alright.... Don't worry..." I grin.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i smiled "tu es dans toutes mes pensees...oh mon amour...i love you so much" i whispered huskly in her ear kissing her (im not telling u what all that means in french it's more fun to have you look it upBig Grin)

Impa: i smiled at Auden i looked around "can you get me a glass of water?..S'il vous plait?" i asked sweetly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: i whimpered and held my hand close looking at the others puzzled i looked at Dakota and crawled over to him and sat by his feet

Patch: i close my eyes and looked away i stood and took a deep breath walking into the woods

KiKi: i watched all of this and sat by Cassie on the log ##########.....#### ###### ###....#### ### #### ###### ## ####### ### ####

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ugh!! xP Thanks... So much!! xP Jk)

Cat: I blush. I ###### say anything. I kiss him back softly.

Auden: I nod and stand up., not knowing french. I get her a glass of water and hand it to her. "Here..."
~~~~
Cassie: I walk into the tent and curl up on the bed, feeling my eyes water. Now that Amber is back...What about me and Patch?!

Dakota: I pat her head. "It's okay..." I whisper.

(What did Kiki say?)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(yeah i know .... but think on the bright side you can learn some french even though you problilty wont EVER use it..i dont anywaysBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin Lol)

Maru: i smiled wickedly and slipped her ##### ##..then her pant

Impa: i smiled "thank you" i whispered drinking it all very quickly "ah!....much better" i lean up and kiss Auden

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i walked blindly into the woods running a hand through my hair what do i do now?...Amber is back..and im with Cassie....and i love them both...oh God this is too hard....oh God.....what would i tell Amber...

Amber: i nodded i yawned i rubbed my eyes "Dakota..im sleepy" i said sleeply

KiKi: "so...that went well......" i looked around

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol xD Great... xP)

Cat: My heart was pounding. We've done this before... but this time it seemed like more... Like this love was deeper.

Auden: I grin and blush a bit.
#
#
Cassie: I couldn't help it.. I knew he'd go back to amber. I started crying... Not wanting to, but it just came out that way.

Dakota: I smiled. "Come here." I say, taking her hand and leading her itno my tent.

Crash: I looked at Kiki.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay lets leave Maru and Cat alone im sick of the filters getting my posts for them.)

Impa: i smile setting the glass down and walked to my closet pulling out pink shorts and a white tank top and my other clothes and changed in my bathroom minutes later i came out and crawled onto Auden's lap

###############

Patch: i ran a hand threw my hair still thinking i knew i was going to be here a while sence i couldnt make up my mind why wouldnt it i was choosing between two people i love more then anything...i sighed sitting under a large tree putting my head between my legs

Amber: i nodded yawning i saw two beds and went to the bigger on out of the two which happened to be Dakota's my eyelids were heavy i closed them cullding under the covers my head sinking into the pillow i quickly fell asleep

KiKi: i bit my lip and sighed my eyes sad i rubbed my eyes and looked at Crash my eyes hardened "what are you looking at?" i asked rudly "just go into your tent with Dakota and Amber" i glared

(wanna skip till morning?)

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah)

Auden: I grin and wrap my arms aroun her.

~~~

Dakota:
I smile at her and walk out of the tent, sitting by the fire, poking it with a stick.

Cassie: I had the same idea. After crying my eyes out I sat byt the fire, staring at the flames. "You sure seem happy." I say to dakota.

Crash: "Make me!!"

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I Wanna See Some Drawings!

I Wanna See Some Drawings!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

the real world

Fave bands

latest videos