Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i giggled laying my head into Auden's chest i coughed sniffling i started thinking about how badly i needed to blow my nose before snot just came out i pulled away from Auden blushing a bit "i need to blow my nose" i told him grabing the tollet paper roll and bringing it back to the bed i quickly blew my nose then put it in the trash can beside my bed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i just sit there rocking my head back and forth i bit my lip trying not to cry out in anger "why did she have to come back and make this difficult...i love her ...but our love ...went sour...i love her as a friend.....this is so hard" i said to myself

KiKi: i glared at Crash "never mind...your a waist of my time" i clenched my fists and walked off not wanting Dakota to get mad if i hurt him which i could do very easily

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I chuckled a bit. "Dont be embarassed... You've got a cold." I say and smile.

~~~

Dakota: "I guess I am a bit. I mean.. I just found amber whom i've been searching for for-- Months!!"

Cassie: I smile a bit, but my stomach was tight. I felt happy for him, but he wrecked me and Patch... And this was all-- URG!

Crash: "Ugh!!! I am NOT a waste of time!!!" I say and follow her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i blush "i cant help it...how can i be romantic with you when i have snot running down my nose? or i cough and have to take medicine..." my eyes went wide i looked over at the medicine and tiped it over "oops..well i guess we cant find it i dont have to take it" i say using my foot to shove it under the bed i act casual smiling at Auden

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: my head shot up as i remembered something Dakota was all sweet on Amber...does he-....not i wouldnt let him just to treat Amber like he did Cassie...im going to have to ask Dakota about then prevent it from happening.. i thought

KiKi: "back off before i hurt you pip squeek" i told him climbing up a tree where i stashed about 20 rocks i glared down at Crash "and yes you are a waist of my time"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I chuckle a bit then look at her. "But if you feel sick at all I want you to tell me. Okay?" I say and smile a bit.

#####

Cassie: "Whats with you and Amber?"

Dakota: I shrug, not really wanting to talk about it. 

Crash: I smirk and set ehr tree on fire before walking away with pride.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i nodded smiled i sit on his lap again sighing i laid my head on his chest closing my eyes

~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i stood after thinking and walked back to the camp my feet kicking over rocks and pebbles and clumps of sand as i passed by i looked up and saw Cassie and Dakota talking i sighed and went into the tent passing out instantly

KiKi: i gasped and jumped out of the tree with a rock about the size of a base ball i ran past Crash and stoped and turned around and threw the rock as hard as i could the rock hit Crash right in the eye i smirked and ran off (that sounds so painful...horrible KiKi)

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I grin and kiss the top of her head.

(Continue with Cat and Maru? Ya know.. After that.)

~~~~~

Cassie: I hadn't heard Patch come. I looked over at Crash.

Crash: I gave out a loud yelp of pain. Loud enough to stun an elephant.

Dakota: ####!!!# I yell and growl, walking over to Crash.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i giggled "so Auden what do we do now?" i asked looking up at him

Maru: i smile and looked over at Cat i was panting slightly i grinned wickedly at her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KiKi: i stoped only to hear Dakota yell uh-oh i ran again

Patch: i jumped and ran out of the tent "what happened?!" i asked in a panicked voice i looked at Cassie

Amber: i screamed tears were streaming down my face i looked around it was #### # sat there to afraid to move something slithered around my legs i screamed again

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I shrug. "Don't know." I say and smile.

Cat: I blush deeper and smile, huffing a bit. "I love you Maru...."

~~~~~

Cassie: "Kiki hit Crash in the eye with a rock." I tell Patch, rubbing Crash's head.

Dakota: I peer into the tent. "Amber?"

Crash: I sob, hiding my face in my paws, covering my eye.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i sigh "well i cant kiss you..hhmm wanna watch a movie i think we have some cotton candy in the pantry..if Maru hasnt eaten it all" i say getting up i looked at the tollet paper a grabed it for just incase i smiled offering Auden my hand

Maru: i smiled pulled her close "i love you more" i kissed her forehead

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i growled and picked Crash up "come on lillte buddy" i looked at Cassie "can you go find KiKi for me i need to have a few words with her" i spat out her name then looked back down at Crash bringing him into out tent i set Crash down "now Crash..i know it hurts..but can you see how many fingers im holding up?" i uncovered Crash's eyes that got hit holding up 3 fingers

Amber: the sound of a snake came by Amber legs "m-make i-it g-go away" i sobbed

(i feel bad for Crash now so very bad)

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I take her hand and smile, following her.

Cat: I laughed a bit. "Fine. Maybe you do..." I cuddel into him, feleing his skin on mine.

~~~~~

Cassie: I nod and run twords Kiki.

Crash: "F-Four...?" I ask quietly.

(Hes in human form. Right?)

Dakota: I nod. "Just stay calm Amber... And stay quiet.... I know how to deal with this." I leave the tent and fill a bowl with milk, placing it outside the tent. The snake slithered out to the milk and i killed it. I walked in the tent. "There you go.." I grin.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

super1chat

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)