Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(so sorry i got penility box so i loged off)

Impa: i skiped into the kitchen and looked into the cabnet smiling as i pulled out a big bag of cotton candy "look what i got" i smiled

Maru: i smiled "i know i do..it's a shame i cant be a rough with you as i was before though" i looked at her "but i still enjoyed that" i grined

~~~~~~~~~~~~

KiKi: i glare at Cassie as she came towards me "what do you want?"

Patch: i bit my lip "..no..how about now?" i ask holding up 5 fingers this time i looked at Crash swollen eye

Amber: i jumped up and hugged Dakota's nose "are there more?!" i asked pancked looking around

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(its alright. smile)

Auden: I grin. "Yum!" I laugh.

Cat: "Wait... What do you mean?" I ask, confused a bit.

####

Cassie: "Patch wants to talk to you..." I say.

Crash: "Uh... Seven?" I ask, quietly. My eyes were both watery.

Dakota: I chuckle. "No more.. If there are i'll save you from them..."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i giggled running into the living-room "come on you get to choose the movie sence i did last time"

Maru: i looked at Cat "when you were..neko i was real rough when we did this..but now that your....human i have ti be careful" i explained

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KiKi: i rolled my eyes "tell him i said no and to back off" i turned around and walked away

Patch: i shook my head "no kid...it's 5..stay right here while i find something cold to put on your eye" i say walking out of the tent getting a wet cloth and cold water i put it gently on Crash's eye "just tell me when it's not cold anymore" i tell him furious at KiKi

Amber: i hugged Dakota's nose tighter "i-i dont want to go to bed anymore" i yawned quietly

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I laugh and pick a random movie. "Here."

Cat: "Oh... Right." I say, stomach flipping a bit.

#####

Cassie: I take her arm, digging my nails into her skin. "Come on!" I yell, pulling her back to the campsite.

Crash: I nod and hold it to my eye, sniffling a bit.

Dakota: "Then what would you like to do?" I ask her with a smile.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i looked at the movie "ooh Avatar..i love that movie!" i put the movie in and sat on the couch opening the bag of cotton candy i patted beside me for Auden to sit

Maru:i bit my lip looking down i kissed her cheek "no matter what happens...i love you" i whispered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KiKi: "Ow! let me go!" i pulled on my arm

Patch: i growled hearing KiKi "i'll be back..have Cassie change your cloth" i said walking outside i glared at KiKi "Cassie can you go into the tent..Crash needs his cloth changed" i said grabing KiKi's arm bringing her someplace private "what the heck was that Kiki!!!!!???"

KiKi: "i dont need to tell you anything" i crossed my arms

Patch: # #### it KiKi he's 7!!!!! grow up for a change and keep your hands off of Cassie im sick of you hurting everybody you have no right!" i slaped her "thats a warning" i walked off

Amber: i looked down "i dont know...can you maybe cuddle me?" i asked

(i gtg but please still post)

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(I ALWAYS post xP)

Auden: I grin. "Me too!" I say and wrap an arm around her, sitting next to her.

Cat: I sigh and softly kissed him with a small smile.

~~~~~

Cassie: I changed crash's cloth and looked at him. "Aree you alright?"

Crash: "I'm okay... But my eye hurts...."

Cassie: I wrap my arm around his shoulder. "Its okay."

Crash: I ### her arms away. "I dont like all that mushy stuff..."

Cassie: i laugh a bit.

Dakota: I look at her for a minute before smiling. I sit next to her and wrapped my arms around her. I stay quiet.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(oh yeah sorry i forgot.. bye Cassiesmile

Impa: i offer Auden some cotton candy my mouth full i smiled at him

Maru:i looked at Cat with worried eyes "whats wrong Cat?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i walked inside the tent and smiled at Cassie and Crash "KiKi is taken care of if she is smart she'd never touch you again" i patted Crash's head "it'll be alright"

KiKi: i cover my face and cry softly

Amber:i cuddle into Dakota yawneding again i slowly fall asleep

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar

(Lol xP)

Auden: I laughed and took some myself, putting on my tounge and letting it melt.

Cat: "I don't want to be a human... I don't like the feeling of being empty..." I whisper, knowing i'd said it many times before, but I couldnt help it.

~~~~~

Crash: I smile a bit. "Good. Why is she so mean to me?"

Cassie: "She's mean to everyone..." I mutter.

Dakota: I smiled, keeping her in my arms. I liked the feeling of holding someone in my arms again.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i giggled leaning into Auden's chest i coughed into my hands

Maru: i looked at Cat in her eyes "i dont want to hurt you..mon amour...i cant do anything but turn you into a vampire..but it's very painful..and i never want to hurt you" i whispered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Patch: i laughed "why should i?" i say bringing him to the back of the tent i pinned Crash and tickled him "you'll never stop me" i said darkly

Amber: i smiled shyly "o-okay but im still hungry" i whined following him into the woods

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden:
I cuddle her into me. "You alright?"

Cat:
"Then don't hurt me... Fin another way to turn me immortal..." I tell him, my eyes were tearing up a bit.

#############

Crash: "Please?! I-I'll do anything!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamedm struggling away in laughter.

Dakota: I smile. "We'll go hunting first." I tell her.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's everyone doing for halloween?

What kind of dance do you do?

idea

Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW

I'm I pretty?

I'm I pretty?

latest videos