Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(so sorry i got penility box so i loged off)

Impa: i skiped into the kitchen and looked into the cabnet smiling as i pulled out a big bag of cotton candy "look what i got" i smiled

Maru: i smiled "i know i do..it's a shame i cant be a rough with you as i was before though" i looked at her "but i still enjoyed that" i grined

~~~~~~~~~~~~

KiKi: i glare at Cassie as she came towards me "what do you want?"

Patch: i bit my lip "..no..how about now?" i ask holding up 5 fingers this time i looked at Crash swollen eye

Amber: i jumped up and hugged Dakota's nose "are there more?!" i asked pancked looking around

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(its alright. smile)

Auden: I grin. "Yum!" I laugh.

Cat: "Wait... What do you mean?" I ask, confused a bit.

####

Cassie: "Patch wants to talk to you..." I say.

Crash: "Uh... Seven?" I ask, quietly. My eyes were both watery.

Dakota: I chuckle. "No more.. If there are i'll save you from them..."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i giggled running into the living-room "come on you get to choose the movie sence i did last time"

Maru: i looked at Cat "when you were..neko i was real rough when we did this..but now that your....human i have ti be careful" i explained

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KiKi: i rolled my eyes "tell him i said no and to back off" i turned around and walked away

Patch: i shook my head "no kid...it's 5..stay right here while i find something cold to put on your eye" i say walking out of the tent getting a wet cloth and cold water i put it gently on Crash's eye "just tell me when it's not cold anymore" i tell him furious at KiKi

Amber: i hugged Dakota's nose tighter "i-i dont want to go to bed anymore" i yawned quietly

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I laugh and pick a random movie. "Here."

Cat: "Oh... Right." I say, stomach flipping a bit.

#####

Cassie: I take her arm, digging my nails into her skin. "Come on!" I yell, pulling her back to the campsite.

Crash: I nod and hold it to my eye, sniffling a bit.

Dakota: "Then what would you like to do?" I ask her with a smile.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i looked at the movie "ooh Avatar..i love that movie!" i put the movie in and sat on the couch opening the bag of cotton candy i patted beside me for Auden to sit

Maru:i bit my lip looking down i kissed her cheek "no matter what happens...i love you" i whispered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KiKi: "Ow! let me go!" i pulled on my arm

Patch: i growled hearing KiKi "i'll be back..have Cassie change your cloth" i said walking outside i glared at KiKi "Cassie can you go into the tent..Crash needs his cloth changed" i said grabing KiKi's arm bringing her someplace private "what the heck was that Kiki!!!!!???"

KiKi: "i dont need to tell you anything" i crossed my arms

Patch: # #### it KiKi he's 7!!!!! grow up for a change and keep your hands off of Cassie im sick of you hurting everybody you have no right!" i slaped her "thats a warning" i walked off

Amber: i looked down "i dont know...can you maybe cuddle me?" i asked

(i gtg but please still post)

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(I ALWAYS post xP)

Auden: I grin. "Me too!" I say and wrap an arm around her, sitting next to her.

Cat: I sigh and softly kissed him with a small smile.

~~~~~

Cassie: I changed crash's cloth and looked at him. "Aree you alright?"

Crash: "I'm okay... But my eye hurts...."

Cassie: I wrap my arm around his shoulder. "Its okay."

Crash: I ### her arms away. "I dont like all that mushy stuff..."

Cassie: i laugh a bit.

Dakota: I look at her for a minute before smiling. I sit next to her and wrapped my arms around her. I stay quiet.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(oh yeah sorry i forgot.. bye Cassiesmile

Impa: i offer Auden some cotton candy my mouth full i smiled at him

Maru:i looked at Cat with worried eyes "whats wrong Cat?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i walked inside the tent and smiled at Cassie and Crash "KiKi is taken care of if she is smart she'd never touch you again" i patted Crash's head "it'll be alright"

KiKi: i cover my face and cry softly

Amber:i cuddle into Dakota yawneding again i slowly fall asleep

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar

(Lol xP)

Auden: I laughed and took some myself, putting on my tounge and letting it melt.

Cat: "I don't want to be a human... I don't like the feeling of being empty..." I whisper, knowing i'd said it many times before, but I couldnt help it.

~~~~~

Crash: I smile a bit. "Good. Why is she so mean to me?"

Cassie: "She's mean to everyone..." I mutter.

Dakota: I smiled, keeping her in my arms. I liked the feeling of holding someone in my arms again.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i giggled leaning into Auden's chest i coughed into my hands

Maru: i looked at Cat in her eyes "i dont want to hurt you..mon amour...i cant do anything but turn you into a vampire..but it's very painful..and i never want to hurt you" i whispered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Patch: i laughed "why should i?" i say bringing him to the back of the tent i pinned Crash and tickled him "you'll never stop me" i said darkly

Amber: i smiled shyly "o-okay but im still hungry" i whined following him into the woods

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden:
I cuddle her into me. "You alright?"

Cat:
"Then don't hurt me... Fin another way to turn me immortal..." I tell him, my eyes were tearing up a bit.

#############

Crash: "Please?! I-I'll do anything!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamedm struggling away in laughter.

Dakota: I smile. "We'll go hunting first." I tell her.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

this forum is about rocks

this forum is about rocks

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

ME ISH NEW!!!

Newbie :P

latest videos