Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i nodded "im fine" i whispered keeping my eyes glued to the movie "ooh watch" i slaped his leg and pointed to the movie "so beautiful" i whispered

Maru: i bit my lip again and looked away "...i dont know how yet....but i'll think of something..please dont worry my love" i told Cat wiping her tears

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i laughed darkly "you'll never excape!..so face your doom!!!" i kept tickling Crash loving to hear him laugh "hey Cassie come see this!" i called her

AMber: i nodded i saw a squirl and chased it trying to catch it in my paws i missed every time (amber isnt a very big dragon...lets say that Crash i up to her chest and Dakota is twice as bigger as her...she looks like a dragon child well thats what other dragos will mistake her as....man i dont just sto talking do i?...Dont answer that!)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I chuckle a bit and watch.

Cat: I sniffle a bit and nod. I cuddle into him softly. "Maru...."

~~~~~

Crash: I scream again. "Don't make me go all dragon on you!!!!!!!!!!" I squeal.

Cassie: I peer in the tent and laugh.

Dakota; I chuckle. "Want me to teach you?" I ask, stopping infront of her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i watched the movie but that the same time without looking i grabed a handful of cotton candy stuffing it into my mouth leaving just alittle for Auden

Maru: i look down at Cat "yes?" i asked holding her close to me

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Patch: i rolled my eyes "yeah what you gonna do put me on fire?" i laughed looking back at Cassie "come here and let me show you his tickle spot, love"

AMber: at first i was looking at Dakota's feet then i looked up at his face and nodded "he is too fast" i said

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I laugh an snatch it, putting into my tounge, smirking. I wasnt watching the movie. I was watching her.

Cat: "I know you love me.. I love you too.. Alot. I'm so glad I've found someone who loves me..." I whisper and smile a bit, but my eyes showed  a bit of pain.

~~~~~~

Crash: "NO!!!!" I beg.

Cassie: I laugh and walk over to them.

Dakota: I smile. "You'll be able to catch him." I say. "Just give it time. For now I'll catch the food."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i looked into Cat's eyes seeing her pain i put my hand to her cheek stroking it "Cat whats wrong?" i asked feeling bad that she was in pain "you can tell me" i whispered

Impa: i giggled watching the movie snuggling into Auden's chest i felt around for more cotton candy but didnt find any "heyyyyy you ate it all" i whined looking up at him (i'd love to have a boyfriend like Auden wouldnt you?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Patch: i smiled "you see Cassie it is right here near his armpits...i wonder if his thighs are ticklish?" i smirked evily at Crash i kept tickling Crash smiling at Cassie

Amber: i nodded "okay then mister prince im hungry and i dont like to wait when im hungry or the ogre will come out of my tummy and eat you" i smiled my stomich growling loudly "the ogre is not amused!"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat:
"You never saw it?" I whisper, slightly suprised.

Auden:
I laugh. "I ate it all?! You ate it all!!" I tease, tickling her sides a bit.
(Why? xP I would!! But I want to know why you would :3 )

~~~

Cassie: I laugh and tickle Crash as well.

Crash: "NO!!!!!!!!!!" I scream.

Dakota: I chuckle and nod. "I'll find us a deer." I tell her. "Just tell that ogre to keep quiet or it isnt getting any food."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(well the way he is so in love with her i'd kill to have that kind of love..(even though im single and will be for a long time) but i love fairy tale love..or supernatural love...but im just a dreamer..Thats why)

Maru: "your in pain..whats wrong?" i repeated looking Cat in her eyes holding her close to me

Impa: i laughed trying to squrim away from Auden but couldnt "nooo..you ate it all you cotton candy theif!" i giggled leaning into Auden's chest trying to excape from his tickling fingers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i laughed "this is too funny..we should do this more offten" i kissed Cassie's cheek as i also tickled Crash "we will never give up!" i said

Amber: my eyes went wide and i nodded i looked down at my tummy "be quiet!" i hissed at it i looked back at Dakota "okay go on with your hunting"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Awe... Yeah... Its always so romantic. smile And I know you'll find someone like that someday. smile)

Cat:
I sigh and slip off my top. I began to tell the story. "The last boyfriend I had...." I start.

Auden:
I laugh. "Yeah yeah. Whatever!!" I laugh and pin her to the couch.

~~~~~

Cassie: I laug at Crash, smiling widely.

Crash: "S-Stop!! I-I'm g-goona p-pee!!!!!!" I scream, squirming away.

Dakota: I chuckle and crouch down, changing my scale color like a chameleon. I blaneded in with the ground. I waited a few seconds, hearing a dear coming.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(lol is it already like that between Sam?..yes i read your bio but im not some creep i know you do it too...well maybe i really dont knowBig Grin)

Maru: i looked at Cat intensly truly wanting to hear the story i wanted to know all of Cat's pains and about her past i wanted to know everything about her

Impa: i laughed then tried to make a serious face "Auden you have to get off i dont want you sick too" playfulness showed in my eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: my eyes went wide and i let Crash go "okay im done i dont need pee on me or in the tent" i smile

Amber: my eyes went wide seeing Dakota change color H-how did he do that?!?!?!?!! i watched Dakota

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
( Blush YOU JUST MADE ME CHOKE ON MY TACO!!! XD  Lol!!! And yeah.. It is. :3 He makes me feel so happy. :3.... And yes.... I do that too. Tongue Out)

Cat:
"I thought he loved me at first..... But he hurt me... And tol me not to tell anyone. He threatened me... And did other things--" I stay quiet. Now i was compltetly bare and many scars scattered my body.

Auden:
I rolled my eyes. "I dont care if I get sick. I'd be sick with you." I tease and kiss her softly.

~~~~~

Cassie: I lauged, stopping as well.

Crash: I ran as fast as I could out of the tent.

Dakota: After a minute or two of watching the eer, it looekd away and I pounced on it, breaking its neck and killing it instantally.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Valantine-day-crossword-thumb

Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of co...

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Blobthrower-thumb

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

latest forum posts

Chat

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Describe the perfect Friend

Describe the perfect Friend

latest videos