Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i nodded "im fine" i whispered keeping my eyes glued to the movie "ooh watch" i slaped his leg and pointed to the movie "so beautiful" i whispered

Maru: i bit my lip again and looked away "...i dont know how yet....but i'll think of something..please dont worry my love" i told Cat wiping her tears

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i laughed darkly "you'll never excape!..so face your doom!!!" i kept tickling Crash loving to hear him laugh "hey Cassie come see this!" i called her

AMber: i nodded i saw a squirl and chased it trying to catch it in my paws i missed every time (amber isnt a very big dragon...lets say that Crash i up to her chest and Dakota is twice as bigger as her...she looks like a dragon child well thats what other dragos will mistake her as....man i dont just sto talking do i?...Dont answer that!)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I chuckle a bit and watch.

Cat: I sniffle a bit and nod. I cuddle into him softly. "Maru...."

~~~~~

Crash: I scream again. "Don't make me go all dragon on you!!!!!!!!!!" I squeal.

Cassie: I peer in the tent and laugh.

Dakota; I chuckle. "Want me to teach you?" I ask, stopping infront of her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i watched the movie but that the same time without looking i grabed a handful of cotton candy stuffing it into my mouth leaving just alittle for Auden

Maru: i look down at Cat "yes?" i asked holding her close to me

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Patch: i rolled my eyes "yeah what you gonna do put me on fire?" i laughed looking back at Cassie "come here and let me show you his tickle spot, love"

AMber: at first i was looking at Dakota's feet then i looked up at his face and nodded "he is too fast" i said

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I laugh an snatch it, putting into my tounge, smirking. I wasnt watching the movie. I was watching her.

Cat: "I know you love me.. I love you too.. Alot. I'm so glad I've found someone who loves me..." I whisper and smile a bit, but my eyes showed  a bit of pain.

~~~~~~

Crash: "NO!!!!" I beg.

Cassie: I laugh and walk over to them.

Dakota: I smile. "You'll be able to catch him." I say. "Just give it time. For now I'll catch the food."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i looked into Cat's eyes seeing her pain i put my hand to her cheek stroking it "Cat whats wrong?" i asked feeling bad that she was in pain "you can tell me" i whispered

Impa: i giggled watching the movie snuggling into Auden's chest i felt around for more cotton candy but didnt find any "heyyyyy you ate it all" i whined looking up at him (i'd love to have a boyfriend like Auden wouldnt you?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Patch: i smiled "you see Cassie it is right here near his armpits...i wonder if his thighs are ticklish?" i smirked evily at Crash i kept tickling Crash smiling at Cassie

Amber: i nodded "okay then mister prince im hungry and i dont like to wait when im hungry or the ogre will come out of my tummy and eat you" i smiled my stomich growling loudly "the ogre is not amused!"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat:
"You never saw it?" I whisper, slightly suprised.

Auden:
I laugh. "I ate it all?! You ate it all!!" I tease, tickling her sides a bit.
(Why? xP I would!! But I want to know why you would :3 )

~~~

Cassie: I laugh and tickle Crash as well.

Crash: "NO!!!!!!!!!!" I scream.

Dakota: I chuckle and nod. "I'll find us a deer." I tell her. "Just tell that ogre to keep quiet or it isnt getting any food."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(well the way he is so in love with her i'd kill to have that kind of love..(even though im single and will be for a long time) but i love fairy tale love..or supernatural love...but im just a dreamer..Thats why)

Maru: "your in pain..whats wrong?" i repeated looking Cat in her eyes holding her close to me

Impa: i laughed trying to squrim away from Auden but couldnt "nooo..you ate it all you cotton candy theif!" i giggled leaning into Auden's chest trying to excape from his tickling fingers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i laughed "this is too funny..we should do this more offten" i kissed Cassie's cheek as i also tickled Crash "we will never give up!" i said

Amber: my eyes went wide and i nodded i looked down at my tummy "be quiet!" i hissed at it i looked back at Dakota "okay go on with your hunting"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Awe... Yeah... Its always so romantic. smile And I know you'll find someone like that someday. smile)

Cat:
I sigh and slip off my top. I began to tell the story. "The last boyfriend I had...." I start.

Auden:
I laugh. "Yeah yeah. Whatever!!" I laugh and pin her to the couch.

~~~~~

Cassie: I laug at Crash, smiling widely.

Crash: "S-Stop!! I-I'm g-goona p-pee!!!!!!" I scream, squirming away.

Dakota: I chuckle and crouch down, changing my scale color like a chameleon. I blaneded in with the ground. I waited a few seconds, hearing a dear coming.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(lol is it already like that between Sam?..yes i read your bio but im not some creep i know you do it too...well maybe i really dont knowBig Grin)

Maru: i looked at Cat intensly truly wanting to hear the story i wanted to know all of Cat's pains and about her past i wanted to know everything about her

Impa: i laughed then tried to make a serious face "Auden you have to get off i dont want you sick too" playfulness showed in my eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: my eyes went wide and i let Crash go "okay im done i dont need pee on me or in the tent" i smile

Amber: my eyes went wide seeing Dakota change color H-how did he do that?!?!?!?!! i watched Dakota

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
( Blush YOU JUST MADE ME CHOKE ON MY TACO!!! XD  Lol!!! And yeah.. It is. :3 He makes me feel so happy. :3.... And yes.... I do that too. Tongue Out)

Cat:
"I thought he loved me at first..... But he hurt me... And tol me not to tell anyone. He threatened me... And did other things--" I stay quiet. Now i was compltetly bare and many scars scattered my body.

Auden:
I rolled my eyes. "I dont care if I get sick. I'd be sick with you." I tease and kiss her softly.

~~~~~

Cassie: I lauged, stopping as well.

Crash: I ran as fast as I could out of the tent.

Dakota: After a minute or two of watching the eer, it looekd away and I pounced on it, breaking its neck and killing it instantally.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos