Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol well im glad that he makes you happyBig Grin)

Maru: my eyes went wide how could i have not seen them before?..how could i have been so blind?.... i thought i held Cat close stroking the back of her head "i'll never hurt you..like that jerk how though he could i will never let anybody hurt him again..i dont care if it's even Auden"

Impa: i smiled and put my arms around his neck i kissed Auden back sweetly i love this boy..i'd do anything for him..follow him anywhere what i have is so rare i thought kissing his soflt lips again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i fell on my back laughing hard my face turning red "oh God that was so funny!"

Amber: i ran into Dakota's leg "your throw up green!" i told him draging the deer away by the neck

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
( Blush :3 )

Cat:
I cuddle into him, blushing just a bit. Even though he's seem me many times before... I just couldn't help but blush and be slightly embarassed. I closed my eyes softly.

Auden:
I grin, but then my face goes straight. "Why are you so afraid of me?" I asked quietly.

~~~~~

Cassie: I laugh as well, holding my stomach.

Dakota: (What did Amber say? Frustrated )

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(im back!)

Maru:i smiled seeing Cat blush i loved it when she blushed i kissed the top of her head "you know..." i whispered "it's been almost a week sence we've seen Impa and Auden..wanna go peek in her room? cause if you dont i will"

Impa: i bit my lip and looked away i didnt want to answer that question i put my arms at my sides "i dont want to answer that" i whispered i still didnt look at him

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i finally stopped laughing i looked over at Cassie and smiled "ahhhh" i sighed "i think im going to love adopting him" i said

Amber: i ran into Dakota's leg "your throw up green!" i said dragging the deer away by the neck

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat: I slip my cloths back on and laugh a bit. "Sure." I say and grin.

Auden: I look down and nod a bit. "Can you at least tell me why not?"

~~~~~~~~

Cassie: I smiled. "Yeah..." I say.

Dakota: I laugh an grab her tail. "What?"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i smiled i already had my clothes on so i just walked to the door i opened it for her and looked down the hall i grinned and walked to Impa's door and peeked threw the crack i opened the door and saw the blooded sheets i smirked "well itsgoing well" Impa: i looked up at Auden "i dont want to......cause its dumb" i pushed Auden off of me ************** Patch: i smiled and pulled Cassie close "you know i still choose you...." I whispered Amber: i fell on my but and looked at Dakota "you throw up green i thougt you were red not throw up green" i giggled

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden:
I felt a bit hurt and noded. I looked over, seeing Maru and Cat.

Cat:
I peered into the room and smiled a bit.

#####

Cassie: I blush. "Really...?" I asked quietly. I thought I had heard wrong.

Dakota: I laugh. "Oh!" I turn back to red and smile. "Its a hunting technique." I smile and look at her, squinting. "Were you trying to run away with my catch?" I tease.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i smiled and waved at both of them

Impa: i stood the movie was already over "im going to attic...and i dont want anybody to follow me" i gave everybody a look before leaving the room i walked up the dusy stairs leading there and came to a small room with a large window with tons of my old paintings i stared at the blank canvous thinking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i nodded "i told you i always would..i will never leave you im just waiting to bring it up to Amber"

AMber: my eyes went wide i looked over at the deer and said "what catch?..all i see is the deer i caught while you were sitting watching me what are you a blind dragon?..i bet you are for you see this is my catch"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I looked at them. "What did I do wrong?" I asked, feeling a bit hurt she just left.

Cat: I looekd at Maru.

~~~~~

Cassie: I blush. "I was so afriad you'd pick her. you two just seemed to perfect together before... I don't know..." I lookeed away.

Dakota: I chuckle. "let's just split it...Please?" I grin at her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i sighed "dont follow her trust me..you did nothing wrong Auden it's just- Impa has always ran from things she couldnt handle...but i see you two have been getting along well" i nodded towards the bed

Impa: i took a deep breath i had my paint ready i had everything ready i started to paint the whole canvas was black with a light grey center i then painted a beautiful black rose with a few fallen petals tears rolled down my cheeks it reminded me of my soul..or my heart

~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i sighed "we are...but we've moved on we didnt truely love each other..well we did..but not the way i love you"

Amber: i giggled and nodded "i call all the meat you can have the rest" i giggled

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I blush a bit and grin, then look at the ground with a straight face.

Cat: I chuckle a bit to myself.

~~~~~~~~

Cassie: I blush and hug him. "I love you Patch." I whisper, not wanting to let go. He meant so much to me.

Dakota: I roll my eyes and chuckle. "Greedy."I tease and tackle her, tickling her with my claws.

(Wanna see a picture of cute little crash? xP)

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

united or man city?

Words That Start With F.

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Vote your favourite player

i love soccer

Words That Start With F.