Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol well im glad that he makes you happyBig Grin)

Maru: my eyes went wide how could i have not seen them before?..how could i have been so blind?.... i thought i held Cat close stroking the back of her head "i'll never hurt you..like that jerk how though he could i will never let anybody hurt him again..i dont care if it's even Auden"

Impa: i smiled and put my arms around his neck i kissed Auden back sweetly i love this boy..i'd do anything for him..follow him anywhere what i have is so rare i thought kissing his soflt lips again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i fell on my back laughing hard my face turning red "oh God that was so funny!"

Amber: i ran into Dakota's leg "your throw up green!" i told him draging the deer away by the neck

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
( Blush :3 )

Cat:
I cuddle into him, blushing just a bit. Even though he's seem me many times before... I just couldn't help but blush and be slightly embarassed. I closed my eyes softly.

Auden:
I grin, but then my face goes straight. "Why are you so afraid of me?" I asked quietly.

~~~~~

Cassie: I laugh as well, holding my stomach.

Dakota: (What did Amber say? Frustrated )

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(im back!)

Maru:i smiled seeing Cat blush i loved it when she blushed i kissed the top of her head "you know..." i whispered "it's been almost a week sence we've seen Impa and Auden..wanna go peek in her room? cause if you dont i will"

Impa: i bit my lip and looked away i didnt want to answer that question i put my arms at my sides "i dont want to answer that" i whispered i still didnt look at him

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i finally stopped laughing i looked over at Cassie and smiled "ahhhh" i sighed "i think im going to love adopting him" i said

Amber: i ran into Dakota's leg "your throw up green!" i said dragging the deer away by the neck

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat: I slip my cloths back on and laugh a bit. "Sure." I say and grin.

Auden: I look down and nod a bit. "Can you at least tell me why not?"

~~~~~~~~

Cassie: I smiled. "Yeah..." I say.

Dakota: I laugh an grab her tail. "What?"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i smiled i already had my clothes on so i just walked to the door i opened it for her and looked down the hall i grinned and walked to Impa's door and peeked threw the crack i opened the door and saw the blooded sheets i smirked "well itsgoing well" Impa: i looked up at Auden "i dont want to......cause its dumb" i pushed Auden off of me ************** Patch: i smiled and pulled Cassie close "you know i still choose you...." I whispered Amber: i fell on my but and looked at Dakota "you throw up green i thougt you were red not throw up green" i giggled

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden:
I felt a bit hurt and noded. I looked over, seeing Maru and Cat.

Cat:
I peered into the room and smiled a bit.

#####

Cassie: I blush. "Really...?" I asked quietly. I thought I had heard wrong.

Dakota: I laugh. "Oh!" I turn back to red and smile. "Its a hunting technique." I smile and look at her, squinting. "Were you trying to run away with my catch?" I tease.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i smiled and waved at both of them

Impa: i stood the movie was already over "im going to attic...and i dont want anybody to follow me" i gave everybody a look before leaving the room i walked up the dusy stairs leading there and came to a small room with a large window with tons of my old paintings i stared at the blank canvous thinking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i nodded "i told you i always would..i will never leave you im just waiting to bring it up to Amber"

AMber: my eyes went wide i looked over at the deer and said "what catch?..all i see is the deer i caught while you were sitting watching me what are you a blind dragon?..i bet you are for you see this is my catch"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I looked at them. "What did I do wrong?" I asked, feeling a bit hurt she just left.

Cat: I looekd at Maru.

~~~~~

Cassie: I blush. "I was so afriad you'd pick her. you two just seemed to perfect together before... I don't know..." I lookeed away.

Dakota: I chuckle. "let's just split it...Please?" I grin at her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i sighed "dont follow her trust me..you did nothing wrong Auden it's just- Impa has always ran from things she couldnt handle...but i see you two have been getting along well" i nodded towards the bed

Impa: i took a deep breath i had my paint ready i had everything ready i started to paint the whole canvas was black with a light grey center i then painted a beautiful black rose with a few fallen petals tears rolled down my cheeks it reminded me of my soul..or my heart

~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i sighed "we are...but we've moved on we didnt truely love each other..well we did..but not the way i love you"

Amber: i giggled and nodded "i call all the meat you can have the rest" i giggled

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I blush a bit and grin, then look at the ground with a straight face.

Cat: I chuckle a bit to myself.

~~~~~~~~

Cassie: I blush and hug him. "I love you Patch." I whisper, not wanting to let go. He meant so much to me.

Dakota: I roll my eyes and chuckle. "Greedy."I tease and tackle her, tickling her with my claws.

(Wanna see a picture of cute little crash? xP)

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hunger Games Or Maze Runner

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

Anybody Seen The Maze Runner?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

cute animals

latest videos