Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i sighed and bit my lip "im not real sure...but i do know how you feel most people think vampires are demons..fallen angels too..but i know why Impa i scared of you...our parents..were really religious our dad was a preacher and our mom..she was a strong believer..so Impa grew up believeing all of that..i do too it's just...." i trailed off

~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i smile "I will!" i called back following Crash

Amber: i look over at Dakota still knawing on a rib "thank you.." i said "..Dakota..how come your always a dragon and not a handsom human?" i asked not really realizing what i just asked

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden:
I nod slightly and look down at Impa with a sigh, holding her close to me.

Cat:
I stare off into space.

~~

Crash: I crouch, hearing movement.

Dakota:  I look at her and chuckle. "Well, I was born a dragon so being a dragon is who I really am. And it's more comfortable for me to be a dragon. And being a dragon I stay warm, and My scales protect me from things that could otherwise hurt me in human form."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i sighed and look down at Cat i put my arm around her kissing the top of her head

Impa: i moaned my eyes opened i was completely surprised to see ##### i gasped and covered my mouth my ears popped out of my hair and my tail came out i looked around "when did i get here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: i nodd "oh....well i decided something...we all need tooth brushes cause im tired of smelling bad breath im surprised we all still have teeth that are white" i said standing i stretched my wings and back "i mean really how can you guys be all kissing each other with breath like that do you guys even notice it?"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat:
I smile a bit and cuddle into him.

Auden:
"Maru carried you down here...." I say quietly, loosening my grip on her.

~~~

Dakota: Ilaugh. "We live in the forest. What do you expect?"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i kissed Cat again "i love you, i love you, i love you, i love you, i love you, i love you" i whispered against her lips

Impa: i nodded and turned into a kitten and  i jumped out of his arms and into the floor

Maru: i look over at Impa "wow is it me or your alot smaller then last time" i said picking Impa up she was almost smaller then his palm "holy cow you are getting smaller" i put her back down and rolled her on her back Impa purred as i rubbed her belly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: i sat back down "i dont know breath ment trees.." i mummered i looked at Dakota again "you are a cute human though if only you looked like that as a dragon" i teased

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat:
I smiled a bit, then it dissappeared quickly. I stared down at the floor. it could've been me... But it wasn't anymore. I wasn't... I'm not.... Neko. I'm a boring human. I felt my eyes water a bit.

Auden:
I smile, unaware of Cat's feelings. "She's so cute..."

~~~

Dakota:
I rolled my eyes. "Hey. i'm a good looking dragon too." I smirk and laugh a bit.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i saw Cat's eyes water and felt bad i bite Maru's finger as hard as i could

Maru: i jumped "OW what was that for?" i looked at my finger

Impa: i jumped up and walked out of the room

Maru: i sighed and then looked at Cat "oh Cat!..im sorry!" i hugged her close to me kissing her "it's alright..." i rocked her

~~~~~~~~~~~~

AMber: i shook my head and giggled "no thats what you tell yourself if you looked at your self you'd see what i mean" i smiled "okay now..i thought we were having flying lessons?"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat:
I wanted to curl up and hide then. I wiped my eyes slightly, sniffling more. Soon I was really crying. i didn't want to cry. But I did. I buried my head in Maru's shirt.

Auden:
I looked at Cat and Maru then at Impa.

~~~~~

Dakota:
"Hey! It's hard to look good when you're a big scaly creature." I laugh and turn back into a dragon.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i pulled Cat on my lap and rocked her back and forth "just let it out....just let it out" i whispered to her then i looked at Auden "i'd go find Impa she's probility hiding somewhere in the house right now"

Impa: i was curled into a ball i was hiding under the couch thinking that nobody could find me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: i rolled my eyes "well it isnt hard for me im a great looking dragon..dont you think?" i smiled and got on my back posing

Patch: me and Crash came back with a big bear i had the head and Crash had the rear ""i feel bad for you Crash cause if that thing's guts come out there not comming out of the mouth" the next thing i heard was a loud slat from the back

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar

Auden:
I nod and walk outside. "impa..." I whisper.

Cat:
I sniffle. "I dont wanna be a boring human......." I whine.

~~~~~

Dakota:
"Dont make me tickle you again." I threa and smirk.

Crash:
"EWWW!!!" I mutter, dropping the deer.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos