Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i smiled weakly "you dont deserve me...i can see that...your too good for me" i said quietly

Impa: i meow and use my very small paws to try and push his ams away but couldnt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: i looked down "i closed my eyes..that was horrible"

Patch: i laughed "if there is one thing i've learned about giving little kids candy is that you only give them half of it" i tore the candy bar in half me getting the bigger part i gave Crash the smaller part and was already eating the larger one "i have more where that came from"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat:
I wanted to slap him. "Don't you say that! You're amazing." I tell him, hugging him tightly.

Auden:
"You don't wanna be hugged?..." I look at her.

~~~~~

Dakota: "No! That was goo for a beginner." I say and gron. "Try again."

Crash: I eat up the candy quickly. "There is? Where is it?!"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i sigh "thats what you think Cat....im not a good person..so please dont tell me im amazing..please cause it would be lying"

Impa: i crawled out of his arms and cuddled into his chest purring

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: i sighed and tried again i kept my eyes open this time but i didnt know how to turn and hit a tree

Patch: i shook my head "nah you've had enough already" i smiled

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat:
I gt up and brush myself off. "You dont have to be good to be amazing." I tell him and leave the room, going up to his room. I wasnt going to fight about this.

Auden:
I smile and pet her softly.

~~~~~

Dakota: I run over to her. "Are you okay?" I ask, helping hr stand up an picking twis from her scales.

Crash: "B-B-B-But--" I beg.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i put my head in my hands if only she knew my past...then she'd understand i stood and walked downstairs i smiled seeing Impa and Auden..they looked so happy together i walked outside and into the forest not knowing where i was going i just needed to think

Impa: i smile and stick my tongue out at him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: i nodd dizzly "um.....yeah..maybe..i dont know..." i said unsure everything was spinning and my body hurt from the crash i covered my face with my paws "so dizzy" i mummered

Patch: i shook my head "sorry..maybe later"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat: I curled up in maru's bed, sniffling a bit. I really wanted to be myself again. I cried into his pillow.

Auden: I laughed and pressed her little kitty nose to mine.

~~~~~

Dakota: I laugh a bit. "Sit down and relax a minute." I tell her, laying down next to her to stey her from falling over.

Crash: "Whyyyyy?!"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i walked around and sighed suddenly i felt horrible pain in my  head i fell to my knees then everything ent black

Impa: my stomich growled i looked over at the fridge

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: i nodded and curled up into Dakota i hid my face in his chest

Patch: i laughed "cause i said so now stop asking"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat:
I wipd my eyes and walked downstaris, sitting in the chair, watching tv.

Auden:
"You hungry, baby?" I asked Impa, smiling.

~~~~~~~

Dakota: I smile. "You alright?"

Crash: I mutter to myself. "Just skin the bear already."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i nodded and looked at the fridge again i whined alittle bit

~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: i didnt answer him i just cuddled into Dakota's chest to where i couldnt get any closer i whimpered

Patch: i rolled my eyes "oh so now you dont want to help with the bear? i thought you were hungry" i said tossing Crash another candy bar i went and skinned the bear

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I laughed and got up, walkign to the fridge with her. I opened it for her.

~~~~~~~

Dakota:
I wrapped an arm around her. "Amber..."

Crash:
I gasp again. "CANDY!!!" I tear open the wrapper ad eat it quickly.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Should uniforms be a requirement in all sc...

We the Kidz

ASK ME FOR GEOGRAPHY HELP!!!

New girl!

latest videos