Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i smiled weakly "you dont deserve me...i can see that...your too good for me" i said quietly

Impa: i meow and use my very small paws to try and push his ams away but couldnt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: i looked down "i closed my eyes..that was horrible"

Patch: i laughed "if there is one thing i've learned about giving little kids candy is that you only give them half of it" i tore the candy bar in half me getting the bigger part i gave Crash the smaller part and was already eating the larger one "i have more where that came from"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat:
I wanted to slap him. "Don't you say that! You're amazing." I tell him, hugging him tightly.

Auden:
"You don't wanna be hugged?..." I look at her.

~~~~~

Dakota: "No! That was goo for a beginner." I say and gron. "Try again."

Crash: I eat up the candy quickly. "There is? Where is it?!"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i sigh "thats what you think Cat....im not a good person..so please dont tell me im amazing..please cause it would be lying"

Impa: i crawled out of his arms and cuddled into his chest purring

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: i sighed and tried again i kept my eyes open this time but i didnt know how to turn and hit a tree

Patch: i shook my head "nah you've had enough already" i smiled

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat:
I gt up and brush myself off. "You dont have to be good to be amazing." I tell him and leave the room, going up to his room. I wasnt going to fight about this.

Auden:
I smile and pet her softly.

~~~~~

Dakota: I run over to her. "Are you okay?" I ask, helping hr stand up an picking twis from her scales.

Crash: "B-B-B-But--" I beg.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i put my head in my hands if only she knew my past...then she'd understand i stood and walked downstairs i smiled seeing Impa and Auden..they looked so happy together i walked outside and into the forest not knowing where i was going i just needed to think

Impa: i smile and stick my tongue out at him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: i nodd dizzly "um.....yeah..maybe..i dont know..." i said unsure everything was spinning and my body hurt from the crash i covered my face with my paws "so dizzy" i mummered

Patch: i shook my head "sorry..maybe later"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat: I curled up in maru's bed, sniffling a bit. I really wanted to be myself again. I cried into his pillow.

Auden: I laughed and pressed her little kitty nose to mine.

~~~~~

Dakota: I laugh a bit. "Sit down and relax a minute." I tell her, laying down next to her to stey her from falling over.

Crash: "Whyyyyy?!"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i walked around and sighed suddenly i felt horrible pain in my  head i fell to my knees then everything ent black

Impa: my stomich growled i looked over at the fridge

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: i nodded and curled up into Dakota i hid my face in his chest

Patch: i laughed "cause i said so now stop asking"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat:
I wipd my eyes and walked downstaris, sitting in the chair, watching tv.

Auden:
"You hungry, baby?" I asked Impa, smiling.

~~~~~~~

Dakota: I smile. "You alright?"

Crash: I mutter to myself. "Just skin the bear already."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i nodded and looked at the fridge again i whined alittle bit

~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: i didnt answer him i just cuddled into Dakota's chest to where i couldnt get any closer i whimpered

Patch: i rolled my eyes "oh so now you dont want to help with the bear? i thought you were hungry" i said tossing Crash another candy bar i went and skinned the bear

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I laughed and got up, walkign to the fridge with her. I opened it for her.

~~~~~~~

Dakota:
I wrapped an arm around her. "Amber..."

Crash:
I gasp again. "CANDY!!!" I tear open the wrapper ad eat it quickly.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

How many Tabs do you have open now??

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos