Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie was sitting in her room looking for inspiration. She needed a new song written or else her mother would kill her....she sighed.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve got bored "um......maybe i can visit jason."so Eve got up and walked to jasons

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
She was feeling many different emotions that week... Love, adventure, thrill, excitement, fear... She was mostly feeling romance. Maybe I should write a love song!  She strummed something on her guitar. "You are my symphony..." She sang.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
amber made it to jasons

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
she heard a knock on herneibors door. "oh, must be one of jason's friends." she said to herself. jason was her neibor and she was used to people going to his house.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
amber knocked on jasons door dhe heard music from her niebors."must be Cassie"amber said to herself.Jason opened the "hey amber whats up?' "i came cause im bored want to go do something?"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"how I feel about you can't be described." she sung, snapping a string on her guitar.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"ok like what?"jason asked

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
she overheard them talking. "that must be amber..." she said to heerself. she went back on singing.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"um i dont know how about i take you to the movies?"jason said."anything"amber said.and off they went

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

im a geog. student and i need some help

should justin beiber and miley cyrus date?

speak about the above user

Skittles or Nutella

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Random Survey- 30 questions

latest videos