Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(hhmmm i was thinking more like a war went on and Dakota and them are brought out of the relm for safety and then the see Maru's place they go there for shelter?..honestly i've been thiking about putting on a war for a whilesmile)

~~~~~~~~~~~

the wizard smiled "everything will be healed and i mean everything and her innocence she'll have that back...and being dizzy...aaannd thats pretty much it" he said

Amber: i looked at the wizard "thats not bad"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(OOh!! OKay!! Is that the war Maru is fighting in?)

~~~~~~

Dakota:
"What do you mean everything? Her memory?" I asked.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure can be at libaray so posts will be alittle messed up) The wizard nodded "yeah..the tea heals any injury or imperfection she may have but i warn you she'll want to barf it up as soon as it's in her mouth its real nasty so yur going to have to make sure she drinks it"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(what?)
Dakota:
I sigh a bit. "I'm not sure... I'm still confused about what the side affects are."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(i was at the libaray when i posted sorry)

Impa: i yawned and looked around "Auden?..where are you?" i looked around but it was too dark to see

~~~~

the wizard sighed running a hand through his thin white hair "man i hate repeating things...okaythe side affects are nightmares..dizzyness...aaannnd..confusion thats it now your highness are you not confused about the side affects"

Amber: i yawned "man you guys...can you be quiet..i dont want the nasty drink so im going to sleep"

Patch: i growled i was on the other side of the door hearing the whole conversation he crossed his arms

Kiki: i sighed glaring at Patch "quiet acting like a baby"

Patch: i growled at her "be quiet" i hissed

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I was down on the computer, doing research.

~~~~~~

Dakota:"What exactally is this supposed to do to her...?" I asked, still holding onto her hand.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i looked around "Auden?" i called again i wrapped a blanket around me and walked down the hall i was still half asleep i walked into the room AUden was in and looked at him i yawned smiling i sat down on the floor and fell back asleep my back against the wall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the wizard groaned "okay it will heal her completely which means she'll have her memory back her innocence back and all her wounds will be heal completely she'll be asleep for about two days while they heal then she'll wake up and my be dizzy and she'll have a few nightmares thats it"

Amber: i moaned my stomich growled "the ogre! if i cant sleep the ogre wont either!"

the wizard smiled and pulled out some bread "want some if you eat this you wont have to drink the nasty drink this is made of the drink but you wont taste it"

Amber: i looked at the bread hungerly and snatched the bread eating it quickly i yawned "wow.......im real sleepy" i yawned again

the wizard smiled at Dakota "there you dont have to choose she's already had it dont worry she'll be fine"

Amber: i laid back and closed my eyes quickly falling asleep still holding Dakota's hand

Patch: i walked down the hall "Amber is too good for Dakota" i said shaking his head "i wont let her end up like Cassie"

KiKi: i rolled my eyes "wow your not very smart if you think he'll let you haul off Amber or anything like that"

(I MISSED U WHEN R WE GOING 2 BE ON AT THE SAME TIME I HAVE A QUESTION FOR U!!!)

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry! I'll be on tomarrow. Just ask me. Big Grin I don't know when... Frustrated)

Auden:
I smiled, turning my chair. I sat next to her and cuddled with her for a while before lifting her softly onto the couch. I kissed her forehead and went back to the computer to do more research. I couldn't let down my two favorite girls.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dakota:
I nodded and sighed a bit, sitting down on the edge of the bed, not letting go of her hand. I just wanted to make sure everything was alright... I put my head down after everyone was gone out of the room.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(i wanted to ask if we could be penpals or someth9ing i asked my mom just in case u wanted to do it too i thought it would be a good idea)

Impa: i woke hours later up i yawned and looked around i was laying on the couch "Auden?" i asked
~~~~
Patch: i walked into the room and looked at Dakota "the old wizard said she can leave the hospital now..." i crossed my arms

Kiki: i was asleep in a chair

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(What do you ean by penpals? And YOUR ON!! Big Grin)

Auden:
I smiled. "Morning." I say, getting up fromt he swivel chair.

~~~~

Dakota:
I sighed a bit and looked at him. "Alright."

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Scariest picture on the internet?

Another Random KW Chat Room

Another Random KW Chat Room

What anime are you watching?

WISH THE USER ABOVE YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What anime are you watching?

latest videos