Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(i mean like write letters and send pictures and call each other or something like that my mom said she wanted to talk to your mom or guardian to make sure she isnt giving her numbers to some loonies..im not saying your or your family are loonies but if you dont want to it's okay my mom said i can give u her number)

Impa: i rubbed my eyes and looked up at Auden "what are you doing?" i asked sitting up

~~~~~~~

Patch: i sighed "want me to go back and get Crash and Cassie? or not?" he asked

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(I would really want to! But I don't think I can. Just between us, I don't think my parents even know I have a kw. I don't want them to yell at me and be mad about talking to strangers.....)

Auden:
"Research." I smiled.

~~~~~

Dakota:
"Lets just bring her back to the campsite." I say.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(it's alright my mom is right behind me reading all this though i had to show her ur profile and she read all ur quotes and bio..but we skipped the quizzes lol but it's okay it was just an idea i understandsmile)

Impa: i looked at Auden confused "on what?"

~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i shrugged "if you say so are you taking her today or when she wakes up?" i asked

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh, Lol. smile I see. Maybe someday if my parents trust me more... I'm sorry.)

Auden:
"Mythincal creatures." I say.

~~~~~

dakota:
"I don't see why we can't take her back today."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(dont worry about it smile it's not the end of the world i'll be fine Big Grin)

Impa: i looked at Auden more confused "why you are a mythical creature your an angel" i say
~~~~~~~~

Patch: i nodded "when do you want to.....oh your mom and sister are here and they're on they're way to the room now" i grinned evily

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Alright. Big Grin Someday maybe....So... What's new? xP)

Auden:
I suddenly am silent. I sigh and look down. "I just am..."

~~~~~

Dakota:
I narrowed my eyes at him. "What do you have against me?!"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
( nothing new really i got a small puppy she's like a purse dog i want to take a picture of her and put her on kw but...well im just too lazy lol whats new with you?)

Impa: i nodded i looked down as my stomich growled "im starving....it must have all the crying" i mummered

~~~~~~

Patch: i glared at him "hey i didnt get them i've been at the hospital this whole time keeping an eye on you and Kiki was just getting on my nerves the whole time but do you really want to know what i have against you?! i dont want you with Amber she's too good for you and i dont want her to end up like Cassie" i was still glaring at him as i heard footsteps comming down the hall "i guess thats them" (r u playing Dakota's mom and sis?)

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Nothing much Big Grin I wanna see your doggy! xP I Just got a mouse for my laptop. I'm so happy. ^^ )

Auden:
I smiled. "I'll make you something. What would you like?" I asked with a smile.

~~~~~~~

Dakota:
"What happened with me and Cassie?! Its not my fault My feelins for her went away!" I growl a bit and let out a breath.

(Can you be someone too?)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(lol cool is that why you only come on really really late? oh and i'll try to get a pic of her as soon as i can we named her Arrietty because she is so small she dosnt even weigh a pound she's so small oh i wanna play his little sister!!!)

Impa: i shrugged "i dont care im just hungry" i looked at my stomich again it growled louder "man this is embarassing" i laughed
~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i growled back "you should have told her instead of just not do anything with her treating her bad she's better then that and so is Amber i dont want you two together at all your not good enough for her"

(wait i just need to see if you wrote his sister's name i dont remember is)

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Awe!! And okay!!)

Auden:
I laughed and picked her up, walking into the kitchen.

~~~~~~

Dakota:
i growl louder. "I didn't want to hurt her!! I was hoping my feels would come back, but they never did! Alright?! You know what? Fine. You take Amber back. ### ##### ###. This'll be fun." I say and get up, slamming the door behind me.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

So confused....

OFWGKTA

Cat vs Dog

Favorite Old Show

Cat vs Dog

lakme vs maybelline

latest videos